Why is this no longer acceptable?

Why is this no longer acceptable?

more like l0li foster amirite

Wouldn't really be realistic. Teen whores don't really casually stroll the neighborhood like that anymore, most likely.

it is 12 year olds that aren't hookers dress like that now

Because now there is not one single underage hooker in the US, niel, nada, zero. Thus the movie can't portray reality any more.

It's not 1970s NYC anymore

Jodie Foster is just that good of a young actress. Her and Kurt Russel were lifelong actors starting with Disney and were already veterans.
Nowadays child labor laws severely limit the amount of time kids are allowed on set to work, it was a simpler time then.

Brooke Shields wasn't so talented but her parents gave no fucks about the roles she took or who she worked for. All the pedo directors got her.

Wasn't Chloe a child prostitute in The Equalizer last year?

Drew Barrymore was probably the last of the workhorse child actors with the Olsen Twins being the transition actresses.

>Chloe
Looks like a 30 year old gymnast coming off cycle

It was before the steroids user

>filenames
Thank you for that

They probably used her up good daily.

imagine how much semen they pumped into her during this time

liberals in Hollywood.

that's the first thing I think when I see any child

It was a different time.

How are you so sure. Cash me outside bitch is 13 and she looks kinda whorish

But user, she has massive man shoulders in that pic.

but even more is allowed now

HW legitimately fucked her up so bad she married Tom Green.

Feminists won, we live in the most pedophobic era in the history of mankind

s-stop

because jodie is like 100 years now, and that would be gerontophilia

late 20's jodie best jodie

they just busted child trafficking rings in california

it happens in oklahoma city apparently. But I doubt most prositutes who are trying to be that discreet would dress like hookers

So who was the A-list actor that raped the Coreys?

Feminism

Johnny Depp

doesn't look that way

I want to believe but JD seems like he'd be one to get raped himself.

it wasn't acceptable back then, that's the point

As a Southerner, her fake accent is so forced and borderline comical that I can't find that character attractive.

That said, I think she's a lovely dame and I'd like to take her to pound town regardless of age.

>her parents gave no fucks

You mean her mom gave no fucks.

"When Teri announced that she was pregnant, Frank's family paid her a sum to terminate the pregnancy. Teri took the money, but violated the agreement and gave birth to their daughter who they named Brooke. Frank married Teri, but they were divorced when Brooke was five months old."

young women typically wear huge oversized hoodies or sweaters and microscopic, tight mini-shorts