You call my people poo in loo

You call my people poo in loo
What do you call this poo in field?
I will become super power and fuck you up for good

lowkey wanna sneak behind one of them and stick it in

Same

are those dudes or chicks?

This is some weak bait, Jafar. There are at least trenches dug here. In every picture I've seen of the designated streets the curry niggers are just squatting in a flat street covered in shit.

Dudes at war

> getting completely naked to poo
Glad I'm not the only one

whats the chances of 5 people needing to shit at the exact same time?

Even middle class Indians who work in the tech sector like to have a shit in public.

this is why we make fun of the oily brown lower races. it literally only takes a trench and some logs to create a safe and sanitary waste disposal system.

you big nosed twitchy shitskins have cell phones and credit cards, but you can't be bothered to hang your tiny dicks over a hole in the ground when you void your rancid bowels.

I would kill myself if this was my race and culture. you probably should

5 people in a company of 100-250 men is not rare

India - a shitty country , literally

I don't think it is pooping, just some germans pee sitting down.

mehmet my son

designated shitting trenches:
- keep pooing contained to non-traffic areas
- keep feces buried in dirt
- fertilize soil

designated shitting streets:
- pooing in plain sight
- feces sits on pavement
- spread disease

it's also pretty telling that Indians choose to attack women as they try to use the restroom. this means you are invariably going to be defecated on as you try push your tiny cocks in hard enough to get past the butt cheeks. that might be why it takes several of you to get enough leverage to get it in. one pair of oddly shaped hands on each butt cheek so that the attacker has a chance of grazing the inner pussy lips .

I will concede that you must be pretty fertile, to fertilize a woman's egg without ever actually getting it in.

this might explain why rape is so rarely reported. the women are never really sure if they were penetrated or not

by the poo he shall find them,and in the darkness bind them.(with poo lol)

na indias great,spaceprogram,gandi all that stuff.lol

serious question. Can you die from laughing? like have a heart attack our something? This could easily be a British thread.

0/10 bait.

But I'll bite since you poo in loos have the least impact on this board.

You're posting some old pictures that have no relevance today.

Yet it's 2016 and you dirty fuckers still take shits on the streets, your poor are so uneducated that literally have no knowledge of basic hygiene, your country is dirty and poor.

You're also fucked as a society, and still haven't gotten over caste based societies, yet deny it to the world.

I like India, please keep posting.

>Having pictures of men shitting

>Checks flag

>poo in loo

delet tis

>Even at war
>whites manage to poo in loo

>korea
>asking if dudes look like chicks

Korea is the king of pussified looking men.

dont you have some phoncalls to be answer mandar?

It's called "latring", as in "latrine-ing"?

This is glorious and tragic at the same time.

your not even a country how do you have a flag

They built a place to shit, in the middle of a field. They put effort in just to shit with some form of dignity. Yet Indians shit just squat and shit where they feel like savages.

Niggas never heard of Donnerbalken - literally poo as Wunderwaffel

SUPER POWER BY 2030 FUK YOU ALL

dont care 2bh

poo in loo?

That looks a lof like Finland during the war time. You do know there are not toilets in war?

Reminder that about a quarter of your babies will die this year because you retards can't shit in the toilet

Poo in loo faggot can't handle the bantz, eh? Hah!

Fucking curry niggers kek

Dump in ditch.

When is Pakistan nuking you?

cant fertilize asphalt pajeet

Whoa.. so this.. is the power... of /r/pics....
Damn...

why would street shitting cause stunting? I didn't even know Indians had BMX>?

EU bureaucrat getting paid to shitpost all day from Brussels

kek

I am literally posting this from the toilet. This very act Im preforming now elevates me above almost a billion of your curry eating, feces spraying brethren.
If I die on this toilet, my life will have been of more worth then any indias, for I wont have poisoned water and birthed four-armed children.

your the one with no flag britcolony

we call this temporary military sanitary services.

Built in a day, broken down in another.

Sole purpose is to give the invading military forces a clean place to do their business without any risk of spreading diseases by, for instance, pooping on the streets or on a random open field, like indians do every day since forever.

Ouch

But we don't have a ganges or a poo street. What should we do?