People magazine: source says "things are heating up between the two and they no longer want it to be a secret...

People magazine: source says "things are heating up between the two and they no longer want it to be a secret. Seen out in public multiple times now."

That's perfectly fine by me because that's two fugly slags out of the gene pool.

This is what's considered a tenn in Bongville . Two fives .

cute, t.b.h.

this american considers this two 2's a 5's

I have no idea who these people are

nah Sup Forums already has a gay couple, they're officially /ourboys/

Source or you're full of shit
I already know you're full of shit.

wouldn't mind taking this to prom

maisie looks better without heavy bizarre make up

Sophie Turner is the most attractive girl to appear on Game of Thrones.

Look at recent pictures of her. She ruined herself with drugs, has ZERO ass now.

She looks rough as fuck recently.

As for the op, i could believe theyve fucked, but mostly the whole thing is trolling.

she was only hot in the first season and that slave bitch that got locked in the vault with that black was the best looking chick

Wrong. Ros was GOAT with Melisandre pretty high up

>girl
>ros
>melisandre
pick one

WOW. How gay are you? Even that one Sand Snake is hotter than her.

>how gay are you
where do you think we are?

cute
CUTE!!!!

>Seen out in public multiple times now.
>that means they're a couple

They both have really nice feet.

Honestly how big of a faggot do you have to be to pretend ros wasnt hot as fuck?

sophietards are THIS insecure

Because they know sophie is a thin lipped balding marshmallow head on a toothpick without any talent to make up for it.

>thumbnail made me think it was Sabrina Carpenter and Rowan Blanchard
>it's just the ugly slag and less ugly slag from GoT

I thought she was fucking Hailee Steinfeld. That's what the other dude who posted about her being a lesbian was saying.

you mean sophies 1 delusional female fan who probably made this thread?

God what a cutie

gotfags have the lowest fucking standards, its pathetic. venture out of your containment threads and go into any other waifu thread for once and maybe you'll realize these bongs are a total of 1.5 at best