Does anybody else hate Doug as a character...

Does anybody else hate Doug as a character? I don't really understand why the show makes him out to be some good guy; you watch it and all he does is whine and complain about not getting that juicy mayonnaise pussy. He's like charlie brown but an idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voVY3-Xe8KY
ew.com/article/2016/08/09/doug-patti-ending/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>juicy mayonnaise pussy
Whats up with this guy dredging up all these dead memes?

Now that I think about it was kind of weird that her dad was handicapped and she ended up hugely into sports.

He didn't get his ass kicked enough for a kid who wore a sweater vest

>That episode where throws an autistic fit because Skeeter's comic character is too OP

I cringed even as a lad

You. Just. Know.

Why was skeeter blue when he was clearly a black man?

This show fucking sucked and even as a kid my brothers and I would turn the TV off rather than watch it.

Same thing with Angela Anaconda.

Truth is she felt nothing towards Doug. She was nice to the entire town him notwithstanding and the one time he went out of his comfort zone to try and impress her with magic she took about twenty seconds before phasing into a ravenous bitch.

Phoebe was the hot one anyway.

Why wasn't Mr. Dink gold colored?

ITT: Blasphemers.

doug was such a faggot

Skeeter was poo in the loo

WTF are you talking about, he went on a date with her.

Bebe, not Phoebe

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=voVY3-Xe8KY

Was that in the Disney ones? I didn't watch those pieces of shit.

I fucked up anyways, Judy was the hot one.

Did you know Patti was voiced by the shriveled up yoga granny from Orange Is The New Black

No, Nickelodeon episodes. I remember Doug being all nervous about it too

She's a girl, it's the ultimate "fuck you, dad!"

holy shit, this is a weirdly specific doug reference. it's a rough summation of act 3 of episode 26. fuck. are there more?

>it's a doug is afraid to graduate from the 6th grade episode

Wonder if that was before or after the magic handcuff episode. That was the only time I remember him ever making it known he wanted to fuck but it was after she chewed his ass out. Sure she apologized after she felt bad but even as clueless child I remember thinking there was no hope there.

Yeah. It used to be a meme. People did edits of it like that, but that's the only one I can find.

It's creepy as shit that's why. I unironically think Doug had a few screws loose and only needed a push before he shot up the place.

I hate you

>that ep where doug loses a whole weekend playing video games
hits a bit close to home, eh Sup Forumsirgins?

>He's like charlie brown but an idiot.
Charlie Brown was already an idiot.

maybe 4 years ago. i don't play video games anymore. at least I've accomplished that much.

Were these guys the original Bogs?

How often do you think Skeeter skeeted up in Patty

>That episode where Doug gets Paddi drunk and fucks her

Shit was a little extreme for a kids shoe desu

Plus she asked him out

Why don't you shut the fuck up?

Cup of chino

He watched them fuck?

How big was Roger's red haired cock?

Everyone knows that. It's her own voice. Did you also know that Seth McFarlane voices Brian!

You guys think Judy was feeling the Bern this past summer and turned into a it her turn voter?

Sup Forums was a God Tier board a decade ago.

>tfw youve been on 4cahn with 10 years

i thought it was about 5 honestly

Following that "classic" 90's cartoon "aesthetic" of trying to appear grotesque and offensive to the eyes. That is to say, the character designs sucked, and I was never interested in the introspective, character-oriented plotlines surrounding Doug and his ineptitudes as a social and sexual animal. It felt awkward and cringey, although in retrospect I suppose I have to give them credit for trying. It was trying to be the teen angst version of Arthur, but it wasn't as good.

>Sup Forums was a God Tier board a decade ago.
What happened to Sup Forums through this years.

Why was Doug's sister a beatnik?

>redheads
>having consensual sex

The one question I thought would never be asked.

The character made me dislike the show. I didn't watch it as a kid.

ew.com/article/2016/08/09/doug-patti-ending/
The guy who made Doug got cucked in real life too.