What's the worst movie you enjoyed when you were a liberal?

What's the worst movie you enjoyed when you were a liberal?

Pic related for me. It's just laughable now.

This so much, i really liked this movie before I starting memeing with my bros here and on Sup Forums were I feel a real sense of belonging.

I always thought Moore was a hack.

my Dad hated him but I thought it was strange because I liked Bowling for Columbine. Years later I just realized I was a huge fag because I lived with my single Mom, and that my Dad has always been based.

This. Dear God it's so forced and biased and just shittily made.

Roger and Me and Sicko are definitely better

I'm still a huge liberal faggot btw

I used to watch last week tonight. I watched the first 2 seasons as they aired.

It's pretty sensational as Moore often tends to be, but I enjoyed it for what it was. I am still a liberal but I see that this movie is the liberal equivalent to Fox News, it's fear tactics and half-truths. Still a funny movie to watch when it's on.

Why the fuck did I watch this? There was like a 20 minute scene of Bill talking with Christians as he told then God isnt real and thats all he said. What a waste of time.

Give me actual scientific facts to your claims.

Arrival for me, thought it was really good but i didnt even see the virtue signaling stuff til someone here pointed it out

I own over a hundred guns. Moore can suck my tiny overcompensating chink dick.

>tfw I used to hate my dad for beating my mom daily but am now redpilled and thank him every day for beating that bitch and showing me to show no woman respect

>actual scientific facts
>as to why your fanciful and varied myths of creation are just that

Didn't Trey Parker and Matt Stone get upset that they were taken out of context in this?

>myths

Oh fuck off

Roger and Me, but that was still a 7.5/10

Fahrenheit 9/11 and Sicko are his best. 8/10 films.

They weren't taken out of context in the parts when they were on screen, they were upset there was a cheap sorta south park style animation that played after their interview that sort of insinuated that they made it. They had nothing to do with it of course.

They are literally myths you fucking halfwit.

>used to be a liberal
God you guys are all such triggered faggots. Instead of berating movies promoting "liberal" values constantly why don't you present alternatives like conservative kino? Inb4 riefenstahl. It's always the same with you snowflakes, butt hurt and obsessed with the opposite side, yet never posing and discussing solutions.

*tips fedora*

fucking this obviously

so much easier and edgier to be against everything than actually for something

conservatives are faggots, they'll continue whining while they collect their welfare cheque and cash it in for the beer store.

daddy Trump is such a disaster that the pendelum is already swiftly shifting the country to the left ensuring 20 years of Democrat wins. Hilarious.

>they magically become not-myths if i sperg out about a hat

religious lunatic logic

This. fedora tipping atheists need to leave. Me and this user know that knows that Islam is the only truth beyond science.

>a wizard did it
stop pls

>human beings are actually this stupid

It gets me every time. Fascinating.

In all honesty the message is pretty medium.

>we have the most gun deaths
>other places with looser laws still have lower rates
>maybe we just foster too much distrust of each other in the media overall

The problem is he fit that message with similar gotcha bullshit and stuff like the bank giveaway.

never saw it thankfully

this

>were

I still am. Enjoy losing congress in 2018 faggots.

when I was a liberal -- beginning and middle of 8th grade -- yes

by the end of 8th grade I became more of a transhuman objectivist and left such nonsense behind.

If Trump isn't impeached by then, he definitely will after we retake the midterms.

What is this actually about?

Haxor?

>memeing with my bros here and on Sup Forums were I feel a real sense of belonging.
please be false-flag, this is so sad

I even remember cringing seeing this when I was a fedora tipping athiest. Just...why? There's no point to that movie, and it's not funny.

Holy shit I forgot what I was doing and just actually started thinking about the universe, so when I got to the end I almost spit out my fucking drink. Kek.

>republican controlled house and senate
>impeaching trump

Are you retarded or just wishfully thinking?

oy vey, we all know the one true g-d is yahweh

>be Ameriburger
>go to school
>get shot
>go to the cinema
>get shot
>go to hospital
>get shot and go into 5 figure debt
>go to university
>get shot and go into 5 figure debt
>go to Middle Eastern country to make sure we have enough oil
>get shot

>be american
>shoot everyone on sight so you aren't shot in the street
>shoot the cops when they come so they can't murder you

ftfy

Reddit?

>Then
Whoah, this is really interesting. I had no idea America was like this.
>Now
He doesn't even really talk about Eric & Dylan, when he does he's incorrect about the contributing factors, half the big scenes are staged for the movie, attempting to tie gun violence into racism is laughable, painting gun violence as a mainly white problem is laughable, has nothing to offer beyond a basic appeal to emotion.

>tfw unironically used to be pro-gun control

>it's a bill maher walks around being an asshole to the lowest possible fruit while passing off fringe beliefs as mainstream episode