I started watching this but there are too many seasons and I don't want to watch the whole thing...

I started watching this but there are too many seasons and I don't want to watch the whole thing. What are the good seasons?

2-7 is the definite peak

Just watch clips of the best scenes on youtube.

Holy shit!

Was that a whistle blowing episode?

Absolutely noticed ((())) naratives talking points in the season (including this episode)

I think they were forced to include them.

I think thats what the work the bar/'trick them' thing was really about.

Think I gained some respect back for these guys.

>Was that a whistle blowing episode?

It totally was. Add in the tapeworm and the rocket launcher. Good on those dudes. Props.

That's what they've been doing lately. Turning out and subverting established media properties. This season of IASIP. The Bill Simmons HBO show (which had a segment on wrestling faction 'NWO' on the last episode). The last season of South Park (which was taken off the air for a week and altered mid-season). They're doing it with musicans too.

There are better seasons and worse seasons but always sunny is legitimately one of the most consistently good TV shows, especially so because of its length. I wouldn't say there is a single season you should skip.

The seasons aren't that long

It flies past pretty quick too be honest.

That episode was definitely weird as fuck. What was up with Mac in a super cardboard way turning to the camera and saying iirc 'I'm a gay man' or whatever it was? BIZARRE.

What do you guys mean by whistle blowing episode? I definitely got some very weird vibes from this episode, like uncomfortable, maybe it's just becsuse they were some serious parts and was taken aback from their acting.

>The Bill Simmons HBO show (which had a segment on wrestling faction 'NWO' on the last episode)
I noticed that! He also once really awkwardly said "football is dying" 5 seconds into one of his podcasts, and it was ridiculously awkward, and you could tell he really didn't want to say it.

I'd add 8 as well if only for Reynolds VS Reynolds

1-4

But you'll want to keep going

>What do you guys mean by whistle blowing episode?

Like they were covertly trying to say the show had been compromised.

You mean 'The Gang Dines Out'

Oh shit, interesting

yes. the madmen.

Skip the first 2.
Very dull and boring. I'm glad I didn't give up cus the rest is gold.
Although season 10 was kind of weak.

Start at the beginning, watch until Frank and Charlie start living together. Watch last season and this season, which is hopefully the last.

I meant the Gang Gets Analyzed

Chris Berman on Monday Night Football this year directly implied that he was being forced to cover Colin Kapernick. He has subsequently 'retired'.

What do you have something better to do?

It was! How did that manage to get on the air?

What are you retards talking about? I swear, this site gets more batshit every year. Fucking Sup Forums

your censors are either lazy or thick.

>tfw soros got played by paddy's pub

What is whistle-blowing? What are you guys talking about?

and it was glorious!

I take back all the bad things I said about you Always Sunny bros.

when a show has run its stretch and is running out of new material they tend to start making fun of happenings in the world. apparently the influx of election newfags have spent too much time on Sup Forums and thinks the show has been taking over jews trying to push an agenda

>you want to help me get this tapeworm out my ass?

mfw

>work the bar/'trick them'

Absolutely. These dudes have balls.

I'd recommend watching through season 9. Season 10 was dramatically worse than the others, it's obvious they got new leadership then. It truly wasn't comparable, not even worth watching.

>>work the bar/'trick them'
what episode are you talking about?

i haven't been keeping up with the show.

tonight's. I'd get it sooner rather than later, might not be around for long.

>Absolutely. These dudes have balls.
The 'distraction' (crate in the alley) turned out to be a weapon w/ no ammo.

mfw

>no one noticed that 'Dee' was now suddenly black?

Fuck it, this shit was heroic.

Anyone else really want to know what the fuck was up with the yuck puddle? Is it actually alive?

was going to post EXACTLY this

Amazing. Best timeline.

And a ridiculous hyperbolic cartoon!

>Is it actually alive?

Oh, it's definitely alive.

haha.....what happened to the shills?

Episode was good up until the end with the RPG-7 bit, which was just dumb honestly. Could have had so many better things in the crate, it didn't feel right.

...and we'll never hear of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia again.

>when a show has run its stretch and is running out of new material they tend to start making fun of happenings in the world

the show has made fun of "happenings in the world" since the first episode

'happenings in the world' right? Is there a broader fucking organizing principle?

IASIP dudes got heart. Much respect for this.

This episode was a cry for help. The gang have been taken over

2-5, 6-7 if you want more.

Redpilled as fuck.

>>tfw soros got played by paddy's pub

What are you guys talking about? How is this a redpill thing? They've been making meta "we've been around for too long and our story is really an allegory for us to complain about TV conventions and the fact that we're still on the air" episodes for a few episodes now.

Yeah, which episode is that though?

Are you faggots watching the same show I watched? Stop seeing "messages" that weren't there you stupid fucks. This is what happens when you spend too much time taking Sup Forums ironic shitposting seriously.

>Are you faggots watching the same show I watched? Stop seeing "messages" that weren't there you stupid fucks

I don't get what they're going on about either. Probably because we're a bunch of blue-pilled cucks or whatever, but I don't get what they're getting at. It seems like maybe there's some metatextual moments where they're trying to point out complaints about keeping the show on air, but what's this about the show being compromised and them calling that out?

>I don't get what they're going on about either. Probably because we're a bunch of blue-pilled cucks or whatever

Why would you not watch the whole series you fuckin fool?

Guys this whole redpill shenanigan is obviously some faggot trying to force an unfunny meme. Just let it die.

I see what you shills are doing, I've fought many a CTR not too long ago to know what you're smelling from your gargantuan Jew noses. You're trying to smear Sup Forums's reputation by disguising yourself as them except acting more batshit crazy to attract the attention of those who sympathize with the right wing and show them that the right is irrational and paranoid. Took you this long to finally use Sup Forums's tactics to fight fire with fire?

Lel projecting much?

>You're trying to smear Sup Forums's reputation

I think Sup Forums manage quite well on their own.

jesus,,,,((())) is really getting desperate.

The episode where mac and dennis move to the suburbs is fucking hilarious.

I've seen all the episodes so now I'm just going back and watching my favorites.

>The last season of South Park (which was taken off the air for a week and altered mid-season).
The breaks where announced before the season started and the change was because the episode had Hillary winning. Matt and Trey where completely pushing for Hillary, they didn't even try to hide it, but they did it for free

>Mac is openly gay now
>nothing happens

I don't want a gay Dennis, I want him to be a womanizer again and maybe the girl meets Mac and he becomes her stereotypical gay best friend and Dennis goes crazy trying to keep her attention and interested in him

>The breaks where announced before the season started
no they weren't.

Source: DTV listings a few days before it was supposed to air.

it was pulled

It's why the plot made ZERO sense.

What was with the Burnie Burns from Rooster Teeth cameo too? He just did a reaction shot for one second and was never seen again. Like what the fuck was that? If it wasn't him they found a dead fucking ringer.

He was actually in it

Why?

>Being triggered by a comedy show must mean Jews

kek

My guess is he's a big fan and probably had a connection to the IASIP studio since they're both in LA

It was jarring, we are having youtube celebrities show up in mainstream tv shows now I guess.

I see what you shills are doing, I've fought many a CTR not too long ago to know what you're smelling from your gargantuan Jew noses. You're trying to smear Sup Forums's reputation by disguising yourself as them except acting more batshit crazy to attract the attention of those who sympathize with the right wing and show them that the right is irrational and paranoid. Took you this long to finally use Sup Forums's tactics to fight fire with fire?

Tbqhwyrnafatwtiwnrtaf I didn't know who he was until you mentioned him. I just googled him and the scene showed up. I'm more of a Cow Chop guy myself, but it's not too odd seeing internet crossovers Pewdiepie as cancerous as he may be kindve set the bar high when he had a guest spot in Conan even though he sperged out. I also saw photos of Justin Roiland hanging out with H3H3 and Psychicpebbles and a couple other youtubers so R&M may have YouTube cameos. Also psychicpebbles did do some artwork for the R&M comics

>Tbqhwyrnafatwtiwnrtaf

Can you expand this pls?

Fuck, but 4 u

> To Be Quite Honest With You Right Now user From Across The Web That I Will Now Refer To As Senpai

Thanks my main anonymous

I like this show but too often it just irritates me, like Frank talking with shit in his mouth for the thousandth time or when everyone just talks over one another. It's definitely gold a decent amount of the time but there's a lot of crap that just doesn't feel that well crafted.

You literally referenced it in your quote
>work the bar
>The Gang Tends Bar

Is it coming up from the same spot where the hole was, maybe its that mutant from the bottom of the hole that Charlie wanted to live with?

I can't be the only one thinking that they're leading up to something when it comes to Dee and Charlie, right?

Also, not a bad episode. But it didn't feel like IASIP. At all.

Copied from another thread but I thought this episode was average, yet it feels worse than it is because it squandered such a promising premise. The beginning set up some great ideas for the gang to play with in the bar setting - Dee vs Dottie, Mac and the crate, Charlie and Frank's worm, and Dennis trying to run the bar. Instead of building from that it just skewed off into random ideas. Mac and Charlie talk and decide Dennis is up to something, we get the same exact scene with Dee and Frank, and then Dennis comes in at the end to yell at them. Nothing happened in the episode at all, just like the pen episode of Community.

I don't care about Megan Ganz as a person, only as a writer. She does not write episodes that I enjoy, and she's one of the only writers for TV that has proved this to me. I wish somebody else had written the episode, because if you compare this episode to The Gang Gets Trapped and other 'meta/bottle' episodes, this episode accomplishes nothing.

They've praised the show and spread free awareness of it to their huge fanbase for years, long before IASIP peaked too. They get talking at some point and then you go from there. After seeing him i'm just glad he didn't some throwaway line, could have been worse.

this, start at season 2, if you don't like it just drop it, definitively worth it to watch everything, but peak is 7-8

>Let's just work the bar because that's what we should be doing, it's what we want to do, it's why we started this bar together.

>Mah man, let's get distracted by this random crate and a black chick we've decided to replace one of our main characters with.

Now replace the word "bar" with the word "tv show"

This makes sense. Do this episode.

>whistle blowing episode?
I'm not quite familiar with that term

The episodes always seem to feel shorter than they actually are.

That one's not too funny if you haven't seen most of the earlier seasons though.

It's all adding up