Now THIS is what I call White Guilt

reddit.com/r/socialjustice101/comments/4r2x8o/is_it_normal_to_have_feelings_of_killing_yourself/

Is it normal to have feelings of killing yourself for being white?

'I don't know but I feel like this a lot. I have horrible anxiety and paranoia. This isn't a joke i promise.

I jut feel like I'm ugly and bad. Whenever I see people talk about race on tumblr it's always about how white people are racist and horrible and destroy the world and the PoC are the good people. It makes me want to be anything but white. I just think then people will like me and want to be nice to me and be my friend and appreciate me. I have really bad anxiety and have trouble going in public because I think people hate me so much. I read on Tumblt where someone says white people are murderers by nature. I have thoughts about killing and hurting people and can't act on them because of social repercussions.'

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/socialjustice101/comments/4p0wcv/white_people_are_racist_before_they_are_conceived/
reddit.com/r/socialjustice101/comments/4qjiqb/would_tax_exempt_status_be_sufficient_reparations/
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
archive.is/vNTSx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a plebbit cross posting thread

I feel like killing myself alot, but never for being white, not ever.

I hope that faggot does. Anyone retarded enough to feel white guilt needs to be removed from the white gene pool

I am actually pretty proud of being white, a male too.

Others are just sore losers because they can't accept they got shit.

this

fuck off retard

>/r/socialjustice101

I mean, there was a mass scale racial genocide attempted in the name of white supremacy just 70 years ago, and around that same era, black people in America were being abused, degraded and outright murdered, also in the name of white supremacy.

You mean white fear?

> believing the holocaust actually happened

> white fear
> the jews had it wrong
> they're jew assholes

>Nazis had blacks teaching the Hitler Youth, Nazis in general were less racist than WWII America
>but they (((killed the jews)))
>believing in the holocaust meme

There would have been no jews left if hitler had the intention of killing them.

Stop with the Holocaust nonsense

7/10 suicides are by white males so clearly he is just looking for an excuse.

>>Nazis had blacks teaching the Hitler Youth,
nice one

We need to start encouraging blacks to commit suicide so we can have true equality in all statistics.

and why would whites in 2016 feel guilty for what their ancestors did ? fucking idiot.

I'm not making this shit up. I am dead serious, They did. Look it up. And it's not "WE WUZ" shit either.

>implying this is a bad thing

>attempted
So it was just "attempted" now?

I mean, let's not be ignorant here. The Holocaust did actually happen, I don't know why you're denying it. It's the end point of their Eugenics ideology.

It was only 70 years ago user.

>The Holocaust did actually happen
Any other slogans you care to repeat?

If you didn't have an active participation in all of that, you have nothing to be ashamed about. This whole white guilt is bullshit. I had an actual SJW accuse me for my ancestor's slavery "problem", only to have her "logic" implode when she found out I'm a slav that had no connection to western slavers. But I wish I fucking had.

Holocaust denial is bizarre. It should be what Sup Forums considers the crowing achievement of Nazism, yet you guys pretend it never happened.

Let them kill themselves, one problem less in the world.
Also

I mean, why would someone even feel guilty for what someone else did ? You cant justify it moronic faggot.
Also, feelsgood to be white. Not feeling guilt at all.

Okay, let me tell you something If the holocaust did happen it wasn't for eugenics you retard, it was to stop the Zionists from having global control.

You're must be new or JIDF.

Because millions of people were killed in the name of white supremacy, and millions more were abused within white society.

Belief in the Holocaust is bizarre. It should be what Sup Forums considers the crowing achievement of Soviet Propaganda, yet you guys pretend it actually happened.

Millions of people were killed in the name of jewish supremacy, and millions more were abused within communist society.

>there was a mass scale racial genocide attempt
No, there was not. You're fucking retarded.

>Implying we won't start again because you kikes keep pushing us around.

oh my god, the material on that place is solid fucking gold

Why are you so narrow minded? Nazi ideology was extremely complex, and what they did wasn't all in the name of one particular reason. The Holocaust was undertaken for both the Eugenic purity of Europe and to oppose global Jewery

It really makes you think...

Just imitating what I said is petty back biting. Use your own words and express your own thoughts.

That's literally the root cause of white guilt and anti European and nationalistic ideology, the fear that a white nationalist front could arise again with the power to enact another attempt at racial genocide.

I'm not opposed to these things, I just don't play your pathetic game of propaganda where you believe in your heart in white supremacy and Eugenics, but outwardly refuse to acknowledge these things and sugarcoat Nazism for no real reason, when you should be proud of the Holocaust if you were to be consistent in your beliefs.

He should go through with it and kill himself. One less cuck

I'm showing you how generic your opinion is, and correcting it at the same time.

Being white is the only reason I don't kill myself. The only thing I succeed at is pissing off liberals by existing.

Normally i would try to save a white person wanting to kill themselves but then i noticed it was a Plebbit user so i hope he/she/xe actually do it.

reddit.com/r/socialjustice101/comments/4p0wcv/white_people_are_racist_before_they_are_conceived/
cuckold levels reaching maximum

The holocaust wasn't about white supremacy.
We genocided slavs too and they're white.

>It was only 70 years ago user.
>only
That's three generations you moron.

reddit.com/r/socialjustice101/comments/4qjiqb/would_tax_exempt_status_be_sufficient_reparations/
reminder that niggas shouldn't pay taxes
BTW vote bernie

>We genocided slavs
No, the Jews genocided slavs.

I used to be exactly like this. My first girlfriend was a 'PoC' (barely) and although she didn't personally attack me, she introduced me to tumblr where she would non-stop post/repost stuff that was essentially anti-White. I started to feel guilty, ashamed - I'd be wishing I was a woman, wishing I was gay, wishing I was black/brown/yellow whatever.

Anyway, I grew out of it. Then I found Sup Forums. I've had enough of the anti-White rhetoric and I don't tolerate it from anyone anymore. There's hope for all of these cucks yet.

Apparently it is or have you not looked at the suicide numbers of whites? They are so high that the % is more at home in a mass birth death event or war with draft than in a suicide statistic.

It's a truth that you outright deny, then act confused about. Our current societal climate of cultural sensitivity and white guilt is rooted in the fear of white nationalism, as we've seen mass scale genocide enacted in the name of white supremacy. It's not an unfounded fear, as we've proven ourselves very capable of it

>That's literally the root cause of white guilt and anti European and nationalistic ideology, the fear that a white nationalist front could arise again with the power to enact another attempt at racial genocide.

Then it is a self-fulfilling prophecy and you will have no one else to blame but yourself.

>oh no, I bet this dog might bite me any moment now
>better kick it preemptively

you should have called her racist for racial stereotyping

>me
>confused

You should have dicked her eyeball.

stop posting reddit

>reddit

Go ask Rhodesia about how capable nationalist blacks are at genocide.

Oh wait you can't.

Go ask the Boers.
Look for an australian flag.

That's not long in any regard user. You should feel a sense of cultural unity that extends far beyond 70 years user. Are you some kind of progressive modernist that pretends like we aren't connected intrinsically to the history of our people? Do you just pretend like you "live in the now"?

No apologies.

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

There's nothing wrong with this, although you should try to improve the world for PoC before you seriously consider suicide.

So?

You are confused. You act like it's some absurd position to fear white nationalism in society, and you act like you can't even comprehend white guilt and our societies obsession with sensitivity and multiculturalism when it all obviously comes from the extreme abuse levied against non whites throughout European and American society in the name of white supremacy just 70 years ago. It wasn't that long ago that we were shooting Jews into ditches and lynch mobbing black people.

Don't act like you don't understand why people still fear the return of white supremacy

> that much ignorance and jewish lies
> OY VEY

I will take the bait and say that: WWII was caused by a anti-slavic/jewish sentiment among nazis, and communists. Nazis killed mote whites than any other fucking race. Japs and muslims are responsible for even more abuse of slaves and genocide, and yet they are proud of who they are.

Nice try shlomo.

Keep up the slogans comrade, they will do you good.

Absolutely pathetic attempts when compared to the genocide committed in the name of white supremacy. White supremacists are actually capable of creating global Eugenic purity if fully unleashed.

It could easily happen again user

With all that white supremacy, it's a wonder they ever went away to begin with!

Kill yourself then, you're a fucking worthless loser if you think being White is bad.

>be me today
>talking to a girl I know who is very drunk
>am also very drunk
>a little background: she's been with a guy who I have tried very, very hard to pretend to like for years and everyone who knows her is working hard to make sure they break up because he's one of the worst people ever
>she starts telling me, totally unprovoked, that he wants her to start a family with her becuse he doesn't want his kids to be white because of a terminal case of white guilt (she's some kind of asian, I forget which)

Please retrieve my sides from the Oort Cloud.

How do you want him to kill himself?

oy vey!

OY VEY!

Acknowledge the fucking reality of the world we live in, don't play ignorant to confirm your biases. It's pathetic. You play the same game as the people you should be opposed to, just outright denying and deflecting truths you should be facing

chocking on black dicks

>It could easily happen again user
Good

The Boy Who Killed Himself by J. Rustled

archive.is/vNTSx

There is no convicing you otherwise, you are sticking to your arguments without proofs, if you so strongly believe there will be no way to perswade you otherwise so stop

The founding fathers wanted a white nation and had to fight off muslims who kept enslaving american merchant ships.

In this regard, time you die.

What repercussions? you're white. You have privilege. You can do whatever you want and the cops will just give you the thumbs up and continue about their business. Suicide, Depression and Anxiety are a natural side effect of Social Justice. This is the whiteness within you trying to destroy you. Here are a couple of natural remedies

1.Find the nearest POC and offer to lick the bottom of their shoes

2.Strip off your clothes, go outside and start punching cars.

3.Become trans-racial (disclaimer: this will remove the privilege. Every time you walk outside cops will immediately start shooting at you and your bank account will deplete)

Acknowledge the fucking reality of the world we live in, don't play ignorant to confirm your biases. It's pathetic. You play the same game as the people you should be opposed to, just outright denying and deflecting truths you should be facing

Should he boil the black dicks before he chokes on them?

Such vitriol from a tiny, rotten little man.

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums doesn't actively censor holocaust denial so that means everyone there believes in it

>Macedonia
>SJW

I'm sorry?

>proxy

So what? Why would you feel bad if you had absolutely nothing to do with that?

Yeah, I'm Sup Forums, what do?

who says it's a he shitlord

it's their prerogative who they deal with the dicks they are chocking on

what would a boiled dick taste like?

how*

It was the crowning achievement of Nazism, but it also never happened.

>www.reddit.com
Fuck off, faggot. sage and hide.

I'm not some sentimental bleeding heart type here, I just choose to not act willfully ignorant in regards to the ideology of white supremacy in American and European society and the consequences it has had on the world we live in now. Nobody is innocent in this world, including the victims of genocide, but you guys just literally can't handle actually facing the reality of the world we live in. It's fucking pathetic.

>something that goes cuck cuck cuck

no im asking a legit question, could penis be cooked and then ground into a patty