Are you a racist? Why or why not?

Are you a racist? Why or why not?

i am a racist because its not 2015 anymore

I'm racist because Motorola is best sport

Hymen Roth is a racist

Yes, because I hate my own race. Native Swedish people have never contributed to anything but barbarism. Immigrants built this nation alone, my previous prime minister and the current one says that.

How do I know if he really loves me?!

I`m racist because I`m white

Definition of racism
>a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

No. I do not believe my race is superior to others. How is it racist if I call someone a black. I'm simply stating an observation.

I am not a racist, I simply don't want to live next to or be ruled by niggers, faggots, spics, or Jews

Yes, without question.

My years of homelessness and drug abuse placed me in the thick of black culture. From my experiences they are simply more violent, less intelligent, unpredictable, have little to no foresight, and in general are just a shitty breed.

If the majority of Arab-looking people are Muslim and the majority of Muslims are stuck in the 12th century, I think it's only logical to not like Arabs.

Race realist.. hate aspects of every race.

>blacks are unintelligent and have no foresight

Says the homeless junkie

Then he should know. What's your point?

I hate niggers, that's it. Always will, always have.

I'm told I'm a racist for wanting people to be hired based on merit, and not because of some racial quota.

If this means I'm a racist, then I'm a racist and proud of it.

RACIST PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

No. I hate everyone just as equally.

No. Just a realist.

oh aren't you a little edgelord

Racist? No. Isn't racism a bit like islamophobia? An irrational hatred/fear of someone because of their skin colour/religion?

No. That doesn't describe me at all.

Are you a xenophilliac? why or why not?

I don't hate blacks, the same way I don't hate pitbulls. I just recognize that they have certain innate characteristics that make them dangerous and undesirable.

>I hate niggers says the potato nigger.

I'm racist but I don't mind fellow robots of other races, Elliot Rodger for example.

I also don't mind black people or other kinds of shitskins who are into anime.

Weeaboo niggas are the best

Yes, because we're not equal and it's natural, nothing wrong with it. It's 2016 FFS.

I'm not racist. But I constantly get told I am by my friends for my views on Muslims and Black people.

Its like..I literally state facts, trends and worrying statistics and they pent up like faggots and call me a racist or a bigot.

Yes, I believe niggers and Australian aboriginals are objectively inferior to whites intellectually and culturally with a few exceptions, and human history corroborates these convictions.

I'm a racial realist, which is the same as being racist to triggered libcucks.

no
I see stupidity, laziness, inadequacy and patheticy in men of all races.

some cultures just pressure success in some areas and allow failure in others.
which may be completely backwards in another culture

Yes, but there are always exceptions.

I trust black people who dress well and who are clearly educated. But if they appear a bit "street", then no. However, if an east Asian person appears a bit street, I would still give him the benefit of the doubt, as they rarely commit crimes or exhibit anti-social behavior.

Ultimately, you need to judge things on a case by case basis.

This. But the other races tend to have those bad traits way more often.