Really makes you think... Huh

Really makes you think... Huh

An unwrapped one...? Who the fuck eats candy with the wrapping intact?

Cut-fags btfo lmao

Muslim women are pop-rocks

She means would you rather be GIVEN a wrapped or unwrapped candy. Of course you unwrap it when you're married, but receiving an unwrapped candy just means other people have touched and licked it

haaahaha

/thread

I see now. What a shitty analogy.

Here's another: would you rather buy a legit Mercedes or the one in pic related? No peeking :^)

I don't want any suspiciously wrapped candy that might explode when I open it

lmao nippon bantz always top tier

A better analogy would be would you rather buy a brand new, never driven Mercedes, or a pre owned one which has already seen quite a bit of mileage? :^)

HAHahhahaaha

Nice one fin

You think headscarf makes a women a virgin?

Imagine your lifestyle to be so shit you have to make anologies like this to have people relate

Wearing a Hijab isn't a guarantee of virginity
Not wearing a Hijab isn't a guarantee of being a super slut

But it appears that the #wegotthiscovered folks seem to imply that if your head isn't covered, you're a cum guzzler. Oh well.

It makes them much more likely to be virgins. Also, premarital sex is strictly forbidden in their religion, and their husbands will likely divorce them once they're in bed for the first time and they realize the hymen's already been popped.

Why is she comparing herself to a candy

Wouldn't that literally be objectifying herself

To bad the candy has shit in side it.

>tfw the Jews stole the tip of my penis

Let me guess. muslims are also righteous and divine according to you and God's favourite?

>implying a wrapped slut is better than a unwrapped slut.

Not really. You can still fuck hijabis. Most will let you go anal cause they want to preserve their "virginity"
>t. former muslim who dipped on that shitty religion

No, Virgins who dress modestly however are, regardless of religion.

You're forgetting the fact that women enjoy being turbosluts and will still find a way to get dicked if they want to. For example Albanians here prefer anal because of the whole hymen situation, or just go full slut for a while and then get stitched by a shady doctor to impersonate a virgin pussy to their husband.

>L I T E R A L L Y Obejctifying themselves
Fucking women.