AMA about the Clinton case, Part III

I am a person with intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Clinton case. I will answer as many questions as I can without giving too much away.

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My dad works for Nintendo.

Ask away faggots.

can you get mew from under the truck legit?

Any word on a new Mario game?

Is Clinton a coke head?

>inb4 1 post by this ID

This part 3 thread already happened yesterday and he said he wouldnt be coming back. You are actually Larping

do you think cataluña would be better off leaving spain?

No. No secret that Bill was known to do coke when he was POTUS

Why hasn't the DoD started a coup and lynched Obama

What do you know about the New Israel Fund and Max Blumenthal

So Bill Clinton lied? You're full of shit

theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/

NIF isn't a big player. AIPAC on the other hand has its hands in every high up's pockets.

How's that new console coming along?

Is Clinton taking money from the ayyy lmao's?

has Putin something in mind about stirring up trouble in Baltic states or just simply invasion?

I am an user who had been in the real FBI AMA threads and the OP is a fag.

My dad works for Xbox Live, don't even cross me or I'll ban you pathetic gaymers, each and every one

He is really pushing to create a union of the old soviet states to combat the EU and NATO. Putin sees Trump's isolationist foreign policy as a huge advantage to Russia.

whats the likely hood of a civil war if hillary gets elected?

None.

Completely opposite from the second thread, dropped.

Simple questions get simple answers.

>Americanmirror

Kek

Any weird /x/ tier shit going on in there? You said things about kiddy diddling and human trafficking and some other shit. Is the Bohemian Grove thing for real? Are the feds and the CIA really investigating meme magic and it's uses?

Also is the American government interested in fucking us (Serbia as a country) over constantly and tearing us apart?

have you heard of the high elves?

You said you knew extraterrestrial life existed. What could I do to get a job that deals with this subject? Like is it a FBI/CIA thing or what? Is there a formal process and what politicians know about aliens. What do they do with that information?

of course aliens exist, universe is pretty fucking big

I am a reptilian, ask me anything.

Ok op, I haven't read the rest of your other threads, but from what I understand, you have Incriminating evidence of high treason of not only the Clintons, but the entire US govt. As an American citizen your loyalties should lie with the Constitution, and your duty is to uphold the values and ideas of it. Letting our govt walk all over it should be an act of treason. Why not release it all? Revolution 2.0 Now pls.

How far do you think she'll go to rig this election?

No you don't you fucking dumbass

What do you think of our memes here on the boards?
What about Spurdo?
Baneposting?
Why does bane wear the mask?

WHY IS SHE STILL WALKING AROUND

bumping

When is the next MarioMaker update? Are they going to add slopes?

I'm Justin Trudeau, ask me anything.

Do the FBI know that I am actually Spartacus?

How much cuck would a cucknadian cuck if a cucknadian could cuck cucks?

Yeah, I'm sure you are.

If you actually are the same person, then if you wanted your reputation to carry over into future threads such as this one, you should have used a tripcode the first time around.

Saged and reported.

Where is it?

THIS

Does her vagina have teeth?

do you sick a lot of dick or are you legitimately fucking stupid?

This is not the DOJ/FBI guy. If he were to make future threads, he would have used a tripcode.

Some newfags actually fall for this shit.