Ask a guy who just finished reading the Quran anything

Is Islam a religion of peace?

did you promptly burn it or bury it in pig shit as it deserves afterward?

Did the Quran blow up after you were done?

What is your religion?

Should I care?

Did it really make you think?
Also,
>1 post by this ID

who do you ship mohammed (pbuh) with?

ya rabi shukran

>Is Islam a religion of peace?

It was contradictory. If Christians and Jews don't bother you, you can't bother them. But you can tax them as "second class citizens". If they get pissed off and try to push you off the land in retaliation, then you can lay waste to them. But if they accept their status in peace, then you can't kill them.

The tone of the book is hateful, though. On almost every page, it says that non-Muslims will burn in hell forever and that they'll deserve every bit of it. It's impossible to believe in Islam and not view unbelievers as the scum of the Earth. That makes it pretty easy to condone violence against them in this world.

>What is your religion?

I have none

>Should I care?

I think so. I mean, you should care what's in the book. It's the worlds fastest growing religion. If you know the book, you'll know how the biggest threat to your culture operates.

>Did it really make you think?

Yes, it did. But not in the last 20% or so. It became just repetitive. Every paragraph seemed to the same, chapter after chapter. It was just going on and on about hell and how unbelievers are going to be so fucked.

>who do you ship mohammed (pbuh) with?
wat

>>Is Islam a religion of peace?

Oh yeah, and you can kill polytheists outright. Same with lesbians. Gay men are to be persecuted but not necessarily with death. They can get off with a warning. But lesbians (well, any woman guilty of sexual misconduct) are to be executed by starvation in solitary detention. Pretty horrible way to go.

I've actually tried to read the Quran and it is literally either
A)Praise Allah (all the time)

B)Kill everyone who doesn't follow Islam (explicitly stated a good 50 times)

C)If you/your neighbor commited a minor offense, time to get stoned/burned/slashed/abandoned in the desert

D) Praise Muhammad for having sex with children and being an all around asshole "prophet" (this is the most important one guys)

E)Some moral story dealing with the other points (Its like the bible if it was written by fucking idiots who were also corrupt)

>But lesbians (well, any woman guilty of sexual misconduct) are to be executed by starvation in solitary detention. Pretty horrible way to go.
proof

When are you going to read the Hadith?

How to false prophets die and how did Muhammad die, involving the heart?

I shipped him with Aisha but then the FBI raided me for creating child erotica

You should already know this Sayyid, its your own religion

how much will you be saving on toilet paper for the next few months?

why'd you bother and was anything interesting in it?

Do you prefer cupcakes or muffins?

Did you get super horny reading about Mohammed's 9 yr old gash? I bet Aisha was hurtin!

Should I use a scissor jack or a hydraulic jack on my car?

I would like to read the text that makes women wear the hijab because it was added later.

>Ask a guy who just finished reading the Quran anything

Did you learn about peace?

Would you fuck a Pokémon?

You do realize that newer surah's overwrite older ones and that the book isn't in chronological order. You also have to read between the lines. For example you aren't allowed to kill the innocent but non muslims aren't innocent by default. Worse they qualify as oppressors solely by being around.

cmon tell us the truth, did you rub one out for Aisha? do you think she was super cute? :)

he got thighjobs for 3 years before she turned 9

made her clean up after too

>Yes, it did. But not in the last 20% or so. It became just repetitive. Every paragraph seemed to the same, chapter after chapter. It was just going on and on about hell and how unbelievers are going to be so fucked.

this

What version of the Quran did you read, an English translation I assume but which one?

Mohammed died of heart attack when his sweet 9 yr old wife gave him anal. Niiice

I read it solely so I know what's really written in it. I'd almost say it should be mandatory because pretty much 100% of liberals and leftists have NO IDEA what they're talking about where Islam and the Quran are concerned. But given their insane ability to delude themselves I don't think it would help, likely make things worse.

>It's the worlds fastest growing religion.
Please not this meme again.

What does it say about how to poo in loo?

this also

its a pretty poor document

now that's tight! (no pun intended)

Sura 4:15: Those of your women who commit lewdness, you must have four witnesses against them, from among you. If they testify, confine [the women] to their homes until death claims them, or God makes a way for them.

Sura 4:16: If two men among you commit it, punish them both. But if they repent and reform, leave them alone.

What model and tonnage is it.
Normally id say hydraulic because we're not in the olden times anymore, but you can use a scissor model if that is to your liking.

serious question: do the hadiths teach how to properly decapitate?

I'm leaning towards Absol

>When are you going to read the Hadith?

Im not sure if I want to. There are six of them and I suspect that they'll be just as excruciatingly dull, vacuous and repetitive as the quran. I think it's important to do so, though, as the quran is surprisingly short on rules. I thought it would be like a law book. It's more of a montage of different things: fables from the old testament, some rules/laws, lots of talk about the horrors and pleasures of the afterlife. But i want to mostly learn about their rules and laws, and sharia. Thats the hadiths

I've tried to read it but it sounds awful dumb in french. I felt like I was reading some dumb chav talking about his political views

you have just caused a great doubt in my heart

Do you think the book was leitamately written by their prophet or whoever they clim wrote it?

Or it was really made by someone else entirely they want to keep secret?

Do you think the book is true?

Go back and read it again Frenchboy, soon your country will be under Sharia and they are not nice to people who got too lazy to read it

it's you Frenchy

Do you know C++?

>why'd you bother and was anything interesting in it?

Some interesting things:

Prostitution is ok if your girls are not forced into it. But if they are, its still ok because god is forgiving and merciful.

Jews are expected to reject all their old laws and customs, because God got the instructions wrong the first time, and if the Jews don't do this, you get to kill them.

God made the unbelievers and he alone determines whether or not they convert. Unbelievers have no free will in the matter. Because of this, all of them will go to hell through no fault of their own. Souls have no free will, apprently

The earth is flat (as it has edges)

God is ok with economic inequality, even vast inequality. No one is ever so poor that they can't survive. God provides for all. I dont know how starving muslims feel about this.

It is better to love death more than life. Life is just sensory titillation and games. A good Muslim can't wait for death because that's when the real party and pleasure begins. Hence being a martyr is a very encouraged idea.

Don't ask any questions of anything. The quran is the only book you need to know. The material world should be of zero interest to you. Science is for fags, it seems...

Gods seems to exist - multiple gods - despite what everyone says about it being monotheistic. But muhammed wants you to worship only allah. the other gods are lesser gods and should be ignored.

and much else. its a weird weird book

>You do realize that newer surah's overwrite older ones

Yes i know i know that contradictions are resolved by using the later of the two claims. It amused me to see that even god can fuck things up the first time around. And the second (as the OT was technically the first time).

OP here, i gotta go guys. But I'll be back later on if this thread is still up and will answer the questions. Cheers.

its not funny, im gonna ask my imam about this...

>Science is for fags, it seems...

Everyone talks about the "Islamic Golden Age" and how they advanced science. How do you think science caught on during that time and has gone out of fashion in Islam today?

>Gods seems to exist - multiple gods - despite what everyone says about it being monotheistic. But muhammed wants you to worship only allah. the other gods are lesser gods and should be ignored.

Also, can you talk more about this? This is really interesting to me.

>Prostitution is ok if your girls are not forced into it. But if they are, its still ok because god is forgiving and merciful.

From my understanding, most of the Jihand teachings come from the Hadith. So, if you want to know what to expect within the future years and you be able to protect yourself-read the Hadith.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun tzu

read the talmud and tell us what is in it

Yeah this. It's basically "DUDE ALLAH LMAO" for 200 pages with a few sprinkles of a moral story to make it look like it isn't just horseshit.

How's the bait thread coming

Can you easily ascertain the age of Aisha at the point of confirming their marriage?

Interesting thread.

Why do you personally have no faith in God? Do you view Muslims differently than you did before?

What version did you read? Newer versions have the violence turned down.

He may has no faith in him but God has in him.

user is doing Gods work by reveal the false and evil prophecy of Islam.

please don't bomb me

did you finish reading the Quran?

whats the deal in that faggy book of scribbles with not eating pork or drinking alcohol ?

and how does muhhamhead deal with the reality that such restrictions like a penalty of eternal damnation in the case of touching pork make religious conquest a joke because your side gets defeated with lunch meat

like is there a section that deals with how impossible it is to take over the world when your afeard of a domesticated animal used for food

Are you now a #MuhammadMissile?

Is it true that they say that Miriam, the sister of Moses and Mary, the mother of Jesus is the same person, because Mohammed was a retard and thougt that they are.

I agree my friend. Islam truly is the most evil upon us in this world. It must be destroyed. Do what you do best.

Always remember, together next time next time we fight together. Never again a war between brothers.

I've read in The Story of Muhammed Islam Unveiled by Harry Richardson. It mentions that the quran isn't written chronologically like most books. Rather its written according to the ize of the paragraphs. Did you find either of these to be the true?

If you read The Story of Muhammed Islam Unveiled by Harry Richardson he explains that with the abrogations are all correct in muslims eyes.
e.g. In western logic if one statement usurps another only one can be right. In the muslim world two can contradict one another and both are correct.

Is it as boring and repetitive as the BoM?

I assume you bought it in english/french, it's the translate accurate?

I've always wanted to read it but i'm worried that the traslation may portray the islam more "soft" than really is.

I read it once.
As I have said before, the new testament at least has a story to it,Jesus's birth to death.

The koran was just pages of don't do this don't do that.

>It was contradictory.
That's because of abrogation. The later written verses override the earlier ones, it's a common theme in Islam for revelation to happen in "stages". The peaceful stages came first, the ones where all the peaceful verses come from, then when the first Muslims were ready, God introduced more violent and difficult stages to the people, which is where many of the awful verses come from. Mohammad apparently said himself that God overwrites the old peaceful passages with the new warlike ones, as a means to "transition" into full Islam, which is most definitely not a religion of peace.

Basically when a Muslim quotes a peaceful verse to you, they are lying to you, they are misleading you with an abrogated verse to hide their true, vile intent, hidden in the latest verses of the Koran.

Just google Koran abrogation and you'll have all the information you could ever want on this, there are no contradictions in the Koran, there is no room for peace, it is all violence, all contradictions are overridden by the last, violent verses of the Koran demanding non-believes be routed and killed wherever they are found.

Just trust me, you can never ever trust a Muslim that actually believes their religion to be true, they are all secretly plotting to overthrow the government, instate Shariah and either kill or convert you by force. It's all lies senpai, the rabbit hole goes too deep, Islam is the most violent religion ever conceived.