South Africa White Genocide

What's it like being a White person in South Africa right now? How realistic is the chance of organized, armed White resistance to the murderous Black criminals and possibly even the South African government itself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
genocidewatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/White-genocide-is-not-underway-in-South-Africa-by-Gregory-Stanton.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponte_City_Apartments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't they go back to Europe?

Protip: There is no white genocide happening in South Africa

This

Why should they? South Africa is where they have made their lives, built their careers, raised families, etc. White South Africans are the toughest breed of whites out there, and they are perfectly capable of defending themselves against the monkeys.

Why am I never surprised anymore when it's a fucking leaf?

Then you're prorefugee right?

Their refugee status gets turned down usually. That's what I've heard from SA posters asked that question anyway.

Far-right and alt-right figures, such as Steve Hofmeyr have claimed that a "white genocide" is taking place in South Africa.[24] The manifesto of far-right terrorist Anders Behring Breivik entitled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence devotes an entire section to an alleged "genocide" against Afrikaners. It also contains several other references to alleged persecution of whites in South Africa.[25] Mike Cernovich, an American alt-right commentator has previously stated that "white genocide in South Africa is real."[26]

However, Africa Check, a fact-checking organisation has rejected the claims as false: "In fact, whites are less likely to be murdered than any other race group." Africa Check reported that while whites account for nearly 9% of the South African population they represent just 1.8% of murder victims. Lizette Lancaster from the Institute for Security Studies has said that "Whites are far less likely to be murdered than their black or coloured counterparts."[27]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

Why would they get a refugee status? They're the wealthiest group in the country, also the least likely to be a crime victim. Whites own all the fucking land in South Africa, they even own the gold and diamonds.

>Europeans accepting whites
only blacks and arabs welcome

>genocide

get a grip cunt

Genocide watch says there's no genocide happening. Only Sup Forums faggots believe this bullshit.

genocidewatch.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/White-genocide-is-not-underway-in-South-Africa-by-Gregory-Stanton.pdf

CANADA YES

Sup Forumstards in suicide watch

t-this isn't real! its fake news!

REMINDER

Europe only wants brown/black people.

REMINDER
The film Dredd was partially inspired by one of the most notorious towers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponte_City_Apartments

>reading American fake news

Whites have to live in a fucking zone with a wall around it and fences on all windows.

The future of the white race.

>photos from 1980's

Holy shit. This looks like some Resident Evil game plot.

All South Africans have to live like that

Not negroes. They can do whatever the fuck they want. White South Africans can't even go out of there. Yurop doesn't like them for being white.

Blacks are the main victims of crime in South Africa

Probably because they're 90% of the population. Baka

>while whites account for nearly 9% of the South African population they represent just 1.8% of murder victims. Lizette Lancaster from the Institute for Security Studies has said that "Whites are far less likely to be murdered than their black or coloured counterparts

>You are white and whites did this to our people

Because I'm real sure a kid born in the 90s had anything to do with apartheid.

I %100 support the wh*Te genocide in South Africa. wh*Tes should go back to their shitty contintent.

Stupid beaner. Whites probably kill 1 black every 100 year there at the current rate, meanwhile blacks kill hundreds of whites every year.

That's what leftist brainwashing does to you. You start to believe groups of millions of individuals are a collective mind rather than individual people.

>hey guys there is no white genocide in sa whites are less likely to be murdered isolated from blacks in their gated communities

are you retarded?

>meanwhile blacks kill hundreds of whites every year.
Too low

Can you even read? It's says that whites are not particulary targeted by blacks like you idiots believe

That must to be the sofest genocide in history then, because whites still own South Africa, they still have the power

good

wh*Tes BTFO

gtfo our continent

>inb4 b0but ur in wh*Tey's continent

no, I'm in a native continent and I asked permission and they said it was okay for me to stay here

Did you know that when Afrikaaners came to SA, the place was mostly empty? The Zulu numbered only a few thousand and all lived on the east coast. Their population ballooned only after whites built up modern infrastructure.

nigger

How is South Africa white genocide?
Do these fucks even know what GENOCIDE IS?

not getting a job because you're white when a black person with the same skills as you also want the job is having the power?

But they though though, whites are targeted. The only reason to why there arent more whites killed is because SA is still extremely segregated, whites dont live among blacks.
Those killings are rarely disputes/feuds/fights, but rather blacks going feral nigger mode on white farmers out in their fields.

Imo all South African niggers should be sent to Mexico. SA would flourish.

Blacks/Coloreds in middle/uppercase areas still need fences as well lol. Hint poor criminals target well off houses just like they do elsewhere.

That';s cause most whites own farmland (most of it due to seizures of Black/Coloured land with colonial/apartheid era laws lol). Blacks and gainsaid get targeted too.

Little Billy van Zyl can't get a job? poor boy he's been genocided :(

>46 posts
>no SA flags
Did the colored folk all kill them off?

The only thing wh*Tes can beat off that's black is a dick. Dumb animal wh*Toid.

that's unrelated you were speaking about the power structure in south africa.
whatever it's 1am, i don't bother arguing race issues on int when half the board is larping

It's like 2:00 AM or something there.

>That's what leftist brainwashing does to you. You start to believe groups of millions of individuals are a collective mind rather than individual people.
It's more of identity politics thing.

It's pretty easy to get a decent job in SA if you are skilled though. Most whites can get employment and statically they are on top for employment %'s. More whites are in management then ever before.

they don't have citizenship and its contested whether they are actually being genocided.

why? because the most in-danger of being murdered races in south africa, are literally anything but whites. whites are by far the safest.

actually it was empty for a different reason.

the side of south africa they arrived in was sparsely populated by the khoikhoi who were basic pastoralists.

the side east of the fish river was probably decently populated at the stage, but whne the boers began their trek (nearly 200 years after first arriving) shaka zulu had decided to do his mfecane that depopulated a lot of the eastern side.

Why should they? Some boers have been living in the region for longer than many of the black tribes that are there now.

Just because their great great great grandfather happened to be from France or the Netherlands doesn't mean they have a place waiting for them back there.

This is a bunch of bullshit
t. lived in joburg

that's because whites stay in nicer areas and are more cautious

farmers often get tortured and killed purely for being white

>whites still own South Africa, they still have the power
Hmm

Wait a tick. Are you saying black continents are for everyone? Where have I heard this jargon being decried before?

What is joburg actually like?

Its violent but no more so than any other city. Pretty sure Cape Town is worse these days from what my friends say

Are you comparing people who have lived in a region for hundreds of years and are responsible for the entire existence of the country to Muslims moving into Europe because they don't like where they live?

>Are you comparing people who have lived in a region for hundreds of years
Compare hundreds that timeline to other non existent territories in the present day. I guess al-andalus 2.0 is more legitimate than South Africa by your standards.

I literally cannot understand anything you're saying

Is South Africa travel worthy? I've been to some sketchy countries and managed to get by okay, is it relatively safe as long as you have common sense?

If you stay out of the wrong areas you'll be fine

And there's the catch. The ANC are smart enough to not copy the example of Robert Mugabe because in the end they realize that the whites are the only people capable of running anything.

That's gradually changing with the emergence of a black middle class in South Africa, although I think that's also going to lead to the end of the ANC.
The DA is beginning to pick up black votes now and is even led by a black man.

The more educated people become, the less they're going to buy into the ANC's bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I think Mandela was a hero, but the modern ANC is a fucking joke

Probably your future too Dago.

t. lying negro
>During the late 1980s, gang activity had caused the crime rate to soar at the tower and the surrounding neighbourhood.[3] By the 1990s, many gangs moved into the building and it became extremely unsafe. Ponte City became symbolic of the crime and urban decay gripping the once cosmopolitan Berea neighbourhood. The core filled with debris five storeys high as the owners left the building to decay.[6] There were even proposals in the mid-1990s to turn the building into a highrise prison.[3]

>in the end they realize that the whites are the only people capable of running anything.

The whites aren't a concrete group user. The only way they were able to run everything was to pretty much gimp and fuck up the other groups in South Africa.

This is complete bullshit though lol.
Who actually believes this. This was Apartheid propaganda made up to outfit the actions of the state towards non-whites.

The mfecane wasn't a depopulation at all though.

T. denial leftist?

WE