WHY ISN'T EVERY CHARACTER A PERSON OF COLOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>WHY ISN'T EVERY CHARACTER A PERSON OF COLOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the hell is the end game?

To end all of you whitey fucking shits

I've got some bad news for you fella.

That wasn't even their worst example. Their bitching about Westworld was.

>Derp why is Sir Anthony Hopkins the lead? He's a fucking white male!
>Why is his assistant black??

Jesus they were grasping at straws. Wright probably considered it an honor to be his assistant

>juvenile threats and meaningless insults over the internet

This is the kind of mentality (((they))) are encouraging. Posts like this , a whole culture surrounding posts like that. Who started that? Who popularized it? Who stands to gain from that being the "in" thing to do?

Why is reddit broadcasting themselves today?

>Cracked.com

>the more they force diversity in Star Wars the worse the movie quality gets

Really made me think

>picture of a dead empire from 70 years ago that lasted a decade
uhm, try again sweetie.

>Be white
>Invent modern theater
>Invent cameras
>Invent film
>Invent movies
>Write, direct, and star in every worthwhile movie ever created

>WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS MOVIE YOU RACIST SEXIST BIGOT FUCK YOU.

It gets the (You)s

BECAUSE WHEN YOU CAN GET ANTHONY HOPKINS IN YOUR THING YOU GET ANTHONY HOPKINS IN YOUR THING!!!! HES THE DEFINITION OF A KNOWN QUANTITY!!!!

>thinking he was serious
You cucks are all the same.

They're right to notice though. Feminism is just another stage in the battle of the sexes that white men and women have been waging forever. Non-whites are just the latest weapon that our women have picked up to use against us. White women aren't going to share the spoils of victory.

>I-I was only pretending!
kys

> a few of the women are white brunettes, yes
> SJWs: "that means ALL of em are white!"

Wow stereotype much, millennial SJWs?

Diego Luna is white though.

Ironically the Star Wars movie with the most diverse cast is the worst one though

>What the hell is the end game?

zero white people

When was Emelia Clarke in Star Wars??

>trying to save face after getting baited hard
Classic

British people aren't white though and Daisy Ridleys mother is a confirmed muslim

You just reminded me of last week's Sunny episode.
>We're at a war with women and we're losing ground.
>Can I get in on this war?

She's gonna be in the Han Solo film

Yaaaaas kweeen slaaay

White or not when are they gonna cast a good actress though

>PERSON OF COLOR
white is a colour

they know women are retards who want to self-insert into the female characters' shoes

>start thinking about Daisy's body
>realize that Daisy has partially digested food in her stomach and intestines right now, moving toward her anus
>realize Daisy has chunks of shit strewn throughout her digestive tract waiting for an opportune moment to be ejected
>imagine Daisy partially dissassembling her perfectly composed outfit to take a shit, breaking the illusion of angelic perfection out of necessity
>imagine Daisy's perineum and the area around her anus bulging as a log of shit enters her colon
>imagine it passing out unevenly and smearing her outer sphincter with a streak of feces, an imperfect turd from a flawed creature
>imaging the sputtering of trapped gas and partially liquified shit that follows
>imagine the hairs growing in Daisy's armpits
>imagine tiny beads of sweat seeping from her innumerable pores
>imagine an elongated bead of salty, milky sweat squeezing through a pore, sticking to a nearby hair, and snaking around until it reaches the tip, where it evaporates into the air moisture to be inhaled by some stranger
>imagine the fine buildup of surface oil and sweat under her petite breasts
>imagine it rolling into little black balls of epithelial detritus as she moves, impercepible to the naked eye even if someone were looking
>imagine the interior of her vagina, squishy, mucous-lines walls, unevenly compressed in her seated posture
>imagine the thick, chalky cervical mucous collecting
>imagine the errant drops of piss in her panties, speckled with torn tissue paper

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

What in the goddam fuck?

Yeah we need some white blonde girls good point

First day here, leddit?

Reminds me of this

I did imagine in fact.

user, you could imagine this about any woman, your own mother perhaps.

>>Be white
>>Invent film
>>Invent movies

>White people actually believe this

why did they cast emilia clarke? Its not like they needed her to make star wars more popular, star wars is already 10x more popular than game of thrones will ever be. So why get someone whose legitimately incapable of acting? they could get any actress in the world and they picked her? just why

>mfw white women just finally started getting bigger roles and they're already getting yelled at by black women

>camera wasn't invented by a Frenchman
>film wasn't invented by a Frenchman
>Frenchman aren't white

will liberals ever stop beating down their own cause? theyre so obsessed with moral superiority that theyre willing to stomp on people on their own side if it means scoring sjw brownie points on twitter

>KEKED