What race/country do you wish you were born into or as?

What race/country do you wish you were born into or as?

I don't

literally any other nordic country than this

I'm perfectly happy.

non-wh*Te TÜRK bull

I'm fine as a frenchman

>WASP Male in America during 1860-1965

t. Venezuelan

I wish I was a slovak born in slovakia

not to sound weeb but japan, I like their culture
but denmark is cool desu

MY NIGGA

White American of German descent

Poland.

German

Spain during age of exploration

I don't think being born in another country would have prevented me from becoming a fuck up.

WEW
E
W
really like girls with long dark hair

finlan in 1899
would be pretty cool to shoot some commies in the coming civil war

>but denmark is cool desu
not really, the other nordic countries are much better. don't know why people like this country besides the fact that we're rich.

the exact opposite gender of something like her

new zealand or USA while being greek or italian ethnically

any black or arab that can immigrate to nordic countries

>tfw there isn't a timeline where you become the jewish messiah and save the world from a bigger threat while wearing a shield with the star of david on it.

swiss

Finnish ofc

quite content with being a white dude in LA, but would be pretty happy as an Italian/Argentine/Colombian
I'm already an Italian American though

Probably italian

Japan those fuckers live to be a hundred and then my Japanese landlord wouldn't be such a fucking hard ass about the noise maybe. I'd say I hope that old bitch would die soon but I doubt it.

that or Jamaican at least then I could free shit in the US like college scholarships, and I wouldn't look so fucking gay when I spark up a joint at a party it just looks natural, plus the bonus points I'd get for being black means no matter what social circle I'm in being a nerdy little autist makes me quirky not a loser. also dreads seem cool.

I'm a white American btw

I wish I was a Frenchie born in France.

>What race/country do you wish you were born into or as?
I'm fine with my race and when U was younger I'd probably tell you Germany it Norway but as an adult I'm fine with being from New England.

jewish-american, big white norge, or white dude from a rich city-state. all for money reasons.

>that feel when got freckly white trash instead

Spain during its golden age and not this fucking autistic shithole full of separatism and unemployment.
Alternative: British Empire during 1800s

Wish I was indigenous

No other country/time actually. I'm living in my countries golden age right now before the great demographic winter.

panracial mudman living in the year 10,000

Proud to be born in Mexico, wouldn't swap that out for anything else.

Happy as who I am. Otherwise, probably a very high ranking Jew.

north korean.

american , or maybe british

>What race/country do you wish you were born into or as?
>wish
I just wish I hadn't.

But Denmark is the best Nordic country m8.

Isle of Man

This.

Being a Spanish or Portuguese explorer in the New World or Asia would have been amazing.

yeah all the native pussy you could rape it's almost like conquering the new world on a genetic level

I was thinking more among the lines of venturing unto uncharted territory and being amazed at the natural beauty or fascinating civilizations of hitherto unknown lands.

But yeah, I guess there's that too.

meant for

what gender is the opposite of tranny?

i want to be a 6'10 icelandic beast

I was born in America and I'm happy to be from here. I don't feel like we are the best or anything but overall it's a pretty good card to pull. That said, I'd like to have a dual citizenship of America and United Kingdom.

China

I wish I was a kawaii upper class alas it's Syrian girl named Fatima
....inshallah.....

Ashkenazim