Batshit Crazy women

Why are most women batshit crazy and on some type of mental medications?

huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/16/women-and-prescription-drug-use_n_1098023.html

Just the way they are.

They're a more emotionally complex creature who is also reliant on others to a large degree.

Their whole tact was to emotionally manipulate their male counterparts because they couldn't physically do anything, it translates to what you could call "batshit crazy women" in the 21st century.

If your genitals exploded spontaneously with blood, you would probably be a cunt too.

emotionaly complex translates to hormone rollercoaster for all their lives.
They literaly cant help it. womens rights were a mistake.

Because the world around them is telling them to be men.

Wouldn't that indicate overprescription more than anything else?

>Doc I've had a rough week and I'm pretty sad
>Here's a painkiller script for life

Womens rights weren't a mistake. It's the SJW mentality of 3rd wave feminism that is to blame.

Modern feminists seem to think that fixing an issue means to go from one end of the spectrum to the complete opposite end.

If these cunts could communicate without losing their shit every 30 seconds they might have had a chance at fixing their position in the world.

There has been over prescription for everyone that has access to meds.

I know plenty of people who jump straight on the fucking drugs instead of dealing with their thoughts and impulses rationally.

>Womens rights weren't a mistake
They were.
>It's the SJW mentality of 3rd wave feminism that is to blame.
Feminists were dogshit tier from the suffragettes on, you bluepilled cuck loser who still puts the pussy on a pedestal.
Have you ever interacted with women?
They make all kinds of unrealistic shitty demands.
They do this to probe how much of a loser you are.
If you refuse all their crazy demands they suddenly become all submissive.
If you act on their stupid demands they think you are weak and will leave you.

It's not that hard to figure out.

Same goes globally.
Give women women's rights and the next thing they will do is use them to fuck you over as a race.
That's why european women keep on importing shitskin niggers into europe.

I think you're putting half of the species in a single basket.

You seem to jump straight offensive abuse so I'll assume you're social skills (especially with women) aren't up to scratch.

I'm actually on your side, I'm just going about things realistically.

Aussie sex ed musta been a "blast"

actual reddit.png

womens rights WERE a mistake.
women are emotionally weak and easily manipulated.
without women voting, King Nigger would have lost to McCain AND to Romney. without women voting germany would still be german instead of being neo-arabistan. without women voting sweden would still be sweden instead of being a somalian colony.

women will fucking RUIN your country in the long run. thatcher was a one-in-a-billion exception, not the rule.

>why are women depressed and disfunctional in western world?

where to begin...
-instincts tells them to raise children and take care of the nest
-instincts tell them men are supposed to be strong and lead
-instincts tell them to follow and be supportive
-instincts tell them to be feminine and gentle
-instincts tell them that they shouldn't sleep around and make themselves as appealing as possible to the perfect mate

-feminism tells them all of this is wrong and men forced this on them and men are the reason for all their problems

I REALLY WONDER WHY

>womens rights weren't a mistake

How little you know.

Go read the history of the suffragette movement in the UK. Spoiler: they became terrorists through serial arson.

Women as anything but holes was a fucking mistake.

Haven't you people ever met a woman that wasn't a fucking retard? I know Sup Forums hates women but you guys act like they're a hivemind with no discernible traits among any of them.

aaaaw, cute :>

Too promiscuous.

I'm not sure whether the promiscuity causes the mental illness, or the mental illness causes the promiscuity, but there's no way people can be bombarding their brains with sex hormones, forming attachments to people only to have them break down, constantly being pursued for sex because of our degenerate hook up culture, from the age of 14 or so and it not fuck them up.

It's like PTSD, but with sex.

i didnt call women retards. they arent retards, theyre women.

and no, i have not ever met a woman that was not an over-emotional, easily indoctrinated child.

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Fucks sake we know they are batshit insane and selfish cunts but look at those tits

Can't live with them or without them

>Haven't you people ever met a woman that wasn't a fucking retard?

Yeah, a couple.
Turns out they were just repeating their boyfriend's ideas and became a retard after they broke up.

This

sure I have
in other countries...
like my fiance.

Pol is so distracted by
>muh Jew overlords
and
>muh sandniggers
that they completely ignore that feminism is the single greatest destructive force in Western Civilization
humans derive happiness from the bonds they create with other humans and finding a woman to marry is the most desired of all bonds

Feminism is actively destroying this every single day and Sup Forums thinks Jews are the problem

>Why are most women batshit crazy and on some type of mental medications?

I'll say it again. I'm actually on your side.

But right now there are women smarter than anyone in this thread doing far more important things than you or I. That is just a fact.

I'm not saying your view is wrong, just that it can't be used as a blanket rule for the entire sex. Statistical logic guarantees that.

>parroting male's ideas
also this

my female flatmate is a STEM and she often mentions how complicated life has become and how much easier things were in the past when every gender had it's predetermined roles

maybe the pendulum is starting to swing back

That seems like a really outdated set of data. I can't imagine it will be true for the current generation, while it makes perfect sense for the 50+ demographic.

>But right now there are women smarter than anyone in this thread doing far more important things than you or I

In other words: They do "stuff" instead of procreating. Women are parasites.

>I'm not saying your view is wrong, just that it can't be used as a blanket rule for the entire sex.

better safe than sorry, user.
1 out of 10 women being competent still means 9 out of 10 are not. and the one being competent does not outweigh the disastrous effects of giving all 10 of them the right to vote.

>women hate their lives because they aren't wired to provide for themselves and or others
>men hate their lives because they have to compete with women for money and can't find women that threat them with respect

this is really old news m8

Women are made to deal with "social" reality — not the reality of building fires and hunting game, but the reality of influencing men, keeping friends, and placating children. The social world is a shifting morass of opinion and illusion. This is the world they live in, the world their minds are adapted for. It appears crazy to us because it has no bearing on our reality (that is to say, the real world).

>maybe the pendulum is starting to swing back

On the contrary. It's getting worse by the minute. Men are being disenfranchised like never before and feminism is getting stronger and stronger.

Good point.

You're alright, Hans.

>this is really old news m8

No, it's not. It's an artificially created situation. Governments harm men for the benefit of women. And women love it that way. Women will never give up their privileges.

Whew. Have you finished your homework yet? Watch out your mother doesn't catch you wasting your time on 4-chan.

>how much easier things were in the past when every gender had it's predetermined roles

Me mums dead m8.

Where the fuck are you? I'll throw down, cunt.

your "news" was that women hate having careers
they've hated having careers ever since we allowed them to have them
please tell me how this is news to anyone?

>Their whole tact was to emotionally manipulate their male counterparts because they couldn't physically do anything

This.

Ridiculous. You could say the same thing about a majority of men, couldn't you?

Moreover, the competent women historically were consistently recognized by men, and allowed to fight for their own standing with male peers.

Now that these women are mixed in with the incompetent ones, it's more difficult to distinguish between them, and the competent women end up worse off.

Women don't hate having careers. Women love having careers supported by gender quotas and subsidies for women.

Women typically collect, catch or grow the majority of calories in the diets of nomadic or semi-settled people. Men contribute meat, which is important, but it is women who keep the group from starving. In pre-industrial cropping societies, women's work produces the crops.
read some history before you shoot your mouth off, huh?

>he still believes things women say
And with the next dude she wants to impress she's going to talk about how glad she is she won't have to be a housewive anymore.

By the way, those gender roles still exist.
Who is forcing her to live her complicated cunt life and not marry, settle down, raise kids and stay at home?

There should be a reminder to take EVERYTHING a woman says with two spoons of salt.
Seriously. I haven't met a woman who was logically consistent for longer than a week.
They do 180°s more often than tony hawk.

Cunt detected.

my female flatmate is a non-STEM student and full on Green voting retard and painfully illogical and emotional about it
>mfw her behavior made me immune to the average female bitching and I mention my views, which get more extreme by the day, as often as possible so she gets rustled even more
>mfw I told her that I voted Hofer

Women love being miserable and bitching about their lives.
If women are presented with two choices they will always pick the one that ends up fucking themselves and everyone around them over.

I've seen it happen too often now for it to be a mere coincidence.

You clearly don't know any women with an actual job.

I've never met a single woman who was actually happy with their life because of their career.
Maybe INSPITE of their career.
But most women I know including my own mother have ALWAYS taken the fact that they have to work everyday for a living as the bane of their existence.

My gf. She can be independent and take care of her shit. She didn't need me before we met to get things done, she has ambition etc
She's not like most girls I knew that just need to switch from a dad to a bf to be functional in life. So I guess she's a keeper.

She does like if I take everything in control, and can enjoy her life like a child. But I guess we all would...
I try to not over do it and have her think she's a princess getting everything done for her. And I call her out when she acts too much like one. So far she always understood she was wrong.

Women are mostly children, the best ones can act sometimes as adults. That's all.

no.
society was built by men, it is designed to be run by men, it works when run by men. none of this is true with women.
male instincts make men want to protect and fight for the tribe/nation.
female instincts dont give a shit about the tribe/nation at all.

>Women love being miserable and bitching about their lives.

German trips speak the truth.

They're only hurting themselves. If it came to that, I could give a flying fuck about having a kid. I'll have fun for the rest of my life.

>I've never met a single woman who was actually happy with their life because of their career.

Oh, you don't mean "career". You mean "job". That's true then. Women are parasites and they hate to work.

Wheeeew what an edge. What a fedora. Whew lad. Serious memster here u guys. Amazing

Because they're emotional and rarely think logically or have any foresight.

This is why society worked when women were basically property and didn't do anything without male permission.
and guess what?
They were HAPPY when men "forced" them to stay home and take care of the children, clean for a bit and then go talk to their friends at the sewing club.

>Womens rights weren't a mistake.
Stop shitposting

Trips don't lie. This is one trait that I've seen a definite majority to possess. The need to be fucked up and gather sympathy.

2/2

>She's not like most girls I knew that just need to switch from a dad to a bf to be functional in life.

>I suddenly think of all those girls who monkey branch from one boyfriend to another.

Contribute something worth reading.

Atleast me playing devils advocate inspires anecdotes out of people.

most STEM women(those I know) are kinda redpilled actually, at least when it comes to that made up gender stuff. It's only the first semesters that are really leftist.

Nafalting bullshit.

I would guess that men are just as fucking mental as women.
Men are just much less likely to seek out "help".

You agreed with me earlier. kek

>How little you know
I get the sense that you're a woman, and are therefore, a little biased.

i work in a major chain pharmacy and I can tell you that the amount of anti depressants, birth control, pain killers, benzos and psychostimulants that get handed out on a daily basis would shock most people. It's actually pretty redpilling and depressing just going to work each day.

>men are equally as mental
what bitch told you this?

Men get depressed when they can't provide for their themselves and their families
Men get depressed when they can't find a woman to create a family with in the first place
Men kill themselves when they're depressed

That's basically the entire spectrum of the average male being "mental"

good point
i for one am all kinds of fucked up in the head, but i know that nobody else but myself can do anything to help me with any of that, so i keep my mouth shut and work on it instead of bitching and whining to other people.

Really? Talk to professional career women. They base their entire identity around their career. They delay child birth and marriage (many miss out entirely) so as to advance their career.

I agree none of them are actually happy, but most women I know in professional circles have abandoned actually being women in order to work their career, which is central to their feminist identity.

>study at university with many foreign students
>go to top high school, go to cram school, do very well on entrance tests to enter
>seminar of 30 Americans come one spring
>they tell me their university, never heard of it
>my school is in top 10 in Japan
>check their school online
>the school has no rank
>meet pretty American woman, feel ok about their school coming
>start going steady after dates and Line chats
>she is in my makeup room
>cleaning my kitchen during her makeup
>suddenly hear shrieking and crashing
>walk to her
>she looks into mirror and screams "FUCK YOU" into her face and makes a bad gesture
>she looks at me in mirror and says "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT"
>I say nothing
>break up with her on Line next day

I like Japanese girls now

This is what we should be talking about.
Meds are being given to everyone like candy because apparently being sad or feeling "down" is an excuse to alter your brain chemistry significantly.

Wow u Sup Forums fags all got hurt bad by a bitch or actually never met a girl and you hate your mom for not buying you a new iphone or someshit and now "all dah grills ur bitch"

I agreed on the Schopenhauer part, I don't agree on the nafalting part. There is no "good feminism". And it's especially not true that the first and second wave were less of a problem than the third.

Pretty much. They have a strong self-destructive instinct.

Pre-marital sex -> feelings of worthlessness for being used as a sex object for someone to masturabte with -> act up to feelings of self-worth (ie self-destruct)

I know one "career" woman who fucked her boss behind her boyfriends back.
She endlessly complained to her friends that her bf was still horny every day and how it's "gross" when he compliments her tits or ass and then she fucks her boss because he was so "flirty" and complimented her ass often.

Career women are really the worst of the worst that you can have the missfortune of dating

That's like saying knocking the vase of the table wasn't a problem. It hitting the floor was.

lel good analogy

>really?
>proceeds to confirm what I said

My whole point is that career women are miserable with their lives.
Ofc women basically have to become men to be successful in their careers.
And they suffer all the more for denying their own nature while simultaneously telling themselves "I am a successful woman"

You people overgeneralize too much. Go outside and get some air.

We had the head of the school come and read sexual words and the definitions from the dictionary. I am not even lying.

>tfw when your gif shows a girl knocking over the vase, and consequently breaking it
>that wouldn't have happened if women hadn't been given rights, and she weren't allowed to be at that school to study in the first place
>you accidentally proved your opposition correct
my sides

I know professional women who have attended her events:

1. She is a very high-test """woman""". That photo is the most feminine you'll ever find of her.

2. They're man-hating fests. It's a bunch of women hyping themselves up about how much they hate men and how they're going to stop their balls in the workplace and take over from them.

Meanwhile they are all barren and misrable cat ladies in their home life.

>y...you dont conform to my narrow world view that I re-affirm with tv and women's magazines
>g...get out more

Implying "going outside" would change the nature of women.

I agree with you m8. Just wanting to emphasise the point that these women are almost stoic in their career focus. They are so indoctrinated and hyped up in schools and unis to want to out-do and beat men in the workplace, that they base their whole identity around their career and abandon being actual women (ie having kids and being a wife) and the things that would make them happy in order to achieve it.

These women really believe that having a career and out-doing men in the workplace, at the expense of motherhood and family life, is what they want in life.

And this really shows the mindset of women. These are basically ideas adopted from welfare morality, meaning.. "You have something I want, so you're going to have to be disadvantaged in order for me to achieve it."

This woman actually thinks it's morally sound for men to relinquish their hard earned careers to women for the sake of "gender equality". An approach like this almost certainly predicts how they will act in the work place if they achieve this. More emotional nagging, and misguided dependence on people to do everything for them.

>Meanwhile they are all barren and misrable cat ladies in their home life.

And yet, they are winning wherever you look, see

the kikes always give the power to the stupidest people such as chimpskins and cuntskins

Nah, the modern world is very much a social world.
Only farmers engineers and the working class have to deal with "reality". Everyone else is playing a social game

You clearly ignored the theme of this thread (or you are on meds yourself and subconsciously defending your rampant addiction) which is that pharmaceuticals are partly responsible for the mass hysteria and psychosis that is clearly observable in modern women's behavior.

Spot on, Jerry.

On that note, I had a gf in high school who had "ADHD" which is technical term for "not paying attention and don't want to" So ofcourse loading her up with methamphetamine is the logical answer.

She was clinically insane after a couple years of that.

Oh well time to go to Thailand and fuck hookers I guess m8

Professional women = cult of man hate

It's motivated by a resentment of men and a desire to out compete them in the workplace as a way to satisfy female sadism

Hard to win as a society when women are raised to hate men and live their lives in a cult of hatred to them

I'm not sure I'd blame the meds before I'd say their mass usage is a symptom of a deep seated problem in the wider society.

Yeah mate, I don't even think of them as women. They are so alienated from what it is to be a women, as to be something else. They take hormones to prevent their body functioning as women, in a similar way a tranny would.

No. BIOLOGY hinders them to act logical. Rights for women created the ground for feminism

why would anyone go to a shithole like vasser anyway?