Your daily reminder that Pauline is likely to win at least 3, and as many as 6 seats in the Senate

Your daily reminder that Pauline is likely to win at least 3, and as many as 6 seats in the Senate.

>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

>We're a Christian country

Once she said that, she lost my vote.

Dumbing down works. It is real.
Her election is proof. Pure and simple.

*top tip*

FUCK off we're full!

Sometimes, a simple set of values, communicated simply is more powerful than a scare campaign.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
RELIGION OF PEACE

Did you tip your fedora when you voted for the greens?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL ITT

>be controversial new mp
>say in 10 or 15 years we will be swamped by asians
>everyone laughs and mocks
>20 years past and we are swamped by asians
>get elected to senate
>point out you were correct the entire time

She was at my electorate at jamboree heights

So why does not being religious default to the fedora meme?

I hate Muslims, but we are not a Christian country.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Yes we are cunt, protestant church of England, the queen is literally our pope

>Mfw idiotic lefty media attacks catholic church

TRUE BLUE

Well,

You choose between the Muslims and the Christians here

As an atheist, I'm going with the Christians, thanks.

>mfw i get my hair cut next to her old fish and chip shop

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

F U C K O F F W E ' R E F U L L
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
E
'
R
E

F
U
L
L

You need to start viewing Christianity as a buffer to the Muslim hordes

Can you imagine how much more easily the take-over would be if we were all cucked atheists?

>Yes we are cunt, protestant church of England, the queen is literally our pope

Do you call yourself a Christian? Because you're not acting like one. You hypocritical faggot.

> turnbull and shorten have debates
> FUCK YEAH CUNTS WATCH ME CRUSH THIS CAR WITH A MONSTER TRUCK
> wins 3+ seats
She looks like a mong, but she's gotta be doing something right

Of course I do, I've got a 300 year old bible bigger than your head

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Fucking ABC bitch claiming that pauline hanson got elected because of not preferencing every candidate meant that at the short end of the vote counting there wasn't as many candidates preferenced to compete with our girl.

TOTALLY IGNORING THE FACT THAT SHE MADE QUOTA ON FIRST PREFERENCES ALONE

Most of the christian churches welcome the muslim invasion.

Atheists hate religion in general, how is that cucked?

More atheists in government is more of an opportunity to fuck dumb religious shit off, atheists are the red pill.

Please can you just leave, we have reached capacity.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

Christian by name, not by actions.

You're a hypocrite.

I dont want any religion to gain political power

Fuck christians
Fuck jews
Fuck muslims

All of you would toss me off a roof for a bit of sucklng dick

CUNT
FUCK OFF
WE'RE FUCK
YA LEB CUNT

Lambie is still the woman for me

I'll hang you cunt and say it's holy

>So why does not being religious default to the fedora meme?
Because our modern society is founded on Christian principles, and pointlessly rebelling against that set of principles is what fedoras are all about. It's a display on your part that you're a pseudo-intellectual who is yet to grasp the bigger picture.
>I hate Muslims, but we are not a Christian country.
As a member of a postmodern western civilisation, you have to pick one or the other. If you have any doubt about that, keep your eyes fixated on what's happening in Europe. Australia is still a Christian country for now.

True - some of them do

>actual picture used in the QT article

Atheists vote Greens and similar

Greens = more Muslims

I'm none of those things but I'd still throw you off a roof

>some of them
All of the big ones.

Funny, we don't have a single muslim family in our apartment house. And this is the only privately owned rent-housing around here. It's not more expensive than the rest....

Fuck off we're full

Have you checked the kuck shed?

Cheers

Perhaps founded on Christian principles but we are mostly secular.

Being a secularist doesn't mean pseudo-intellectual, that's a load of shit mate, and calling them fedoras is just petty ad-hominem shit.

>calling someone a cunt means you're not a Christian
Fuck off cunt. Christians are the ones who defend freedom of speech and offend others with their language. Our role model, based Jesus Christ, was so offensive that a bunch of Jewish cunts became so salty that they literally crucified him.

I take your point

I still think Australia would be a lot better off if it was majority Christian as opposed to majority atheist

She won because

1. People are pissed of with major parties
2. She's red pilled on Muslims

Rise Up and ALA failed because they don't have a personality (literally who?) and everyone who wanted red pill leaders probably defaulted to Pauline.

Hating Muslims is an easy way to gain far right populist support.

>tfw my shit state has the lowest % of one nation votes.
Just fucking nuke Melbourne already.

It depends what sort of Christians formed the majority.

What will Hanson actually be able to do with 3-6 seats?

I voted labour, I'm a secularist, and I don't want liberals in power because we have something bigger to worry about than a Muslim invasion, and it's us selling our infrastructure and housing markets to China and Asia.

I mean yeah, vote libs if you're gonna fall for the Muslim invasion meme and see we are when none of us can afford a house or get a job because everything's outsourced and we're cucked by China.

One NAtion always did really poorly in Victoria. It was the same in the 90s.

Qld, NSW and WA were always the strongest states.

>>tfw my shit state has the lowest % of one nation votes.
>Just fucking nuke Melbourne already.

This is not surprising.

Agreed, I'm all for conservative Christians, not these new-age namby pamby ones

She might have control of the senate and force the LNP to make a lot of concessions for her

hold the senate and the big two to ransom
with three seats she's going to be a force to be reckoned with

Most atheists are blue pilled as fuck. I say this as an atheist btw

And if she manages to actually land six?

Pauline's a protectionist nationalist, bro, she's much better for this shit than the Liberals will ever be. Added bonus is she hates Muslims.

Fuck of we're full

>Being a secularist doesn't mean pseudo-intellectual
That's true, but thinking you know any better than a Christian because you're not one is a classic example of pseudo-intellectual behaviour. We have traditions for a reason, and you can see that reason in practice by watching how so many so called 'enlightened secularists' form cults out of race, gender, or even self-contradictory ideals such as 'equality'.

a royal commission into islam

>labor
>secularist
>muslim meme

You fucking faggot, all the parties are starting to crack down on these dirty chinks. Only stupid cunts looking for more entitlements vote labor, is that you?? I bet you're from Melbourne.

Six is pretty unlikely, that ABC expert said he expected minimum of 3, but I think 4 is most likely

Pretty good, considering the Greens will go from 10 to 9

You're being a hypocrite, if you followed Christian values you wouldn't be attacking people based on their belief or attacking them.

Anyways, I'm not gonna argue because you'll just default to fedora memes like a petty faggot with a baseless argument.

Then she can hold them to ransom.

If she gets three, she will be a very powerful force but not absolute.

FUCK ME DEAD why does reddit need everything spelled out for them

THINK CRITICALLY YOU FUCKING CUNTS

>Christians must allow everyone of all races and cults into their lands to live amongst them
>They're not able to defend their heritage or values

Are you normal?

I don't think anyone's choice of religion makes them any less intelligent than someone who is non-religious.

>I'm all for conservative Christians, not these new-age namby pamby ones
You think some of them would be clued in by the fact that the NIV is published by a Talmudist company and is constantly being tampered with. It's pretty disgusting to see how some churches are being led astray.

Luckily the Bible has far too much history which constantly shows the danger of breaking away from tradition and the importance of retaining one's culture. It's impossible to stop people who read the OT from learning the importance of not allowing your country to be invaded, no matter how the idea is sold to them.

>posts insults with a baseless argument

Yep, it checks out, you're a dumb faggot.

>but I think 4 is most likely
With all due respect m8, you don't know shit.

One Nation will get between 1 and 3 Senators. Pauline is the only one guaranteed election, and the other two will require a fair dose of luck to get up.

I'd have a go at it as well faggot

>Be based Pauline
>Demand Royal Commission into whether Islam is actually a religion or a hostile political ideology
>Block supply eternally until it happens
>Greens senators find they are voting with LNP to circumvent talks and any acquiescence with One Nation
>Greens senators eternally BTFO
>Nation laughs at Greens and ejects them for being useless and see-saw legislators
>tfw all of these greens cunts with laughably stereotypical hyphenated names get rekt again

I didn't even say any of that shit, fuck sakes cunt get some reading comprehension skills.

>fair dose of luck

No, just preferences. A majority of preferences from ALA, Shooters and Fishers, RUAP, many from Family First etc will flow to One Nation

3 bare minimum, read the fucking news dipshit

>read the fucking news dipshit
I read psephology blogs, reading the news is how you get the wrong information.

>You're being a hypocrite, if you followed Christian values you wouldn't be attacking people based on their belief
I'm calling you a stupid cunt because you are one. I'm not attacking you. You'd know the difference if you were ever actually attacked. Being attacked is awful. Having your feelings hurt because you were rebuffed for presenting an ill-conceived argument is nothing in comparison.

You're not being attacked when someone tells you that you have stupid and/or baseless opinions. Grow a thicker skin and stop being so pathetic. Mature people can handle an insult or three.

She went to FUCKING jail
How the fuck can you biggots be so fucking short sighted and ignorant?
She's a racist sack of shit

Poor b8 m8

well australia was founded by criminals

and we love her

I'm looking forward to seeing Hanson-Young get triggered on QandA tonight. Should be an entertaining Bingo thread.

No way. Looking at the quotas, they're over 0.5 in NSW and at 0.48 in WA on first preferences. According to all the crude models, passing 0.5 before preferences means seats are almost guaranteed. You're going to see a bunch of meme parties elected on 0.25 of the quota from first preferences.

They'll need quite a bit of bad luck to get fewer than 3. Anything over 4 is highly unlikely.

You're fucking retarded, even if there is no god Australia is a Christian country, not Islamic, not Hindu, not Taoist.

>She's a racist
>How the fuck can you biggots be so fucking short sighted and ignorant?
Says the person who heard one out-of-context soundbite on the news once and based their entire opinion of her on that alone. Watch a full interview with her for once.

You should throw yourself off a roof cor sucking dick.

Don't know how religion comes into eugenics.

t. Melbourne

how long till qanda starts?

Do we have a 'do it for her' version of Hanson?

I think she deserves one.

Her conviction was over turned reddit, is she racist if everything she said would happen, did?

She was a prophet ahead of her time, you only had to listen

Is she the evil twin?

>how long till qanda starts?
1 hr 45 min

Do they really know though?
It's a new system, no one knows how it will work in the real world.

I'm not sure how meme party preferences will flow, meme parties don't hand out how to vote cards at booths.

9:30 Eastern Standard Time. It'll be live on ABC 24 if you're not in an eastern state.

Fuck yes.

Who's the panel?

t.Melbourne