We would have qualified to the world cup had we stopped playing shitters like Bradley and Altidore and played these two...

We would have qualified to the world cup had we stopped playing shitters like Bradley and Altidore and played these two in the midfield instead. Blame mls marketers for destroying our national team.

>Timmy and Turner

luckily they won't be around the next go around

what the fuck did u just say bout my waifu?

its all because u got rid of klinsmann and donovan.

Um you know he's bald now right?

Damn, we are BLACKED

Why does America glorify black people in sports so much? The best athletes from the most popular sports in the world aren't even black, but America seems to believe blacks = good athletes.

>the future is black and it's beautiful

>have an african team
>dont win

Should have called up Sapong, actually.

mckennie and williams are good because they play in the bundesliga and premier league not because theyre black you fucking racist

>qualified to
>to
illegal immigrant detected. contacting the FBI as we speak.

autism

they are in America. Selectively breed to work, carrying weight and standing for hours, getting fed right for them to continue to do it everyday. The future of american futbol is BLACK.

and it's beautiful

>There are "Americans" who still care about povertyball

>t. Eduardo Najera

pretty much this. usmnt does have a solid future but a lot still has to go right in terms of development. Also the new coach has to grow some balls and ditch the old past-it motherfuckers

Soccer in the USA is growing quite hard, it has already replaced hockey in the big 4 and will soon also pass baseball

I remember watching this live. I creamed my pants

>replaced hockey
Kek
No
No it hasn't

>Bradlel

You can keep him if you love him so much.

>Garbage tier KANGZ who weren't good enough for anything else

you are fucking retarded

t. redneck flyover trash

just because Las Vegas got a hockey team does not mean hockey is any more than a NASCAR-tier niche sport

That may be true
But soccer is still below furpuck wherever it is

>“I think a mistake we made in the Costa Rica game was changing our team from the Gold Cup where we went away from that XI that won a Gold Cup and brought in five new players from Europe and on the day we didn’t play well,” Arena said.
>“We go back to the last game against Trinidad,” Arena said. “Did we do the same thing we did against Costa Rica and bring in new players when against Panama we felt we played one of our better games of the year? Eight of those players helped us win the Gold Cup. They had a lot of understanding for each other. They all passed physical tests. They felt right and were ready to go.

>This mls retarded fraud got paid by Fox to be a commentator on the friendly today

Was this a travel?

Is Arena a delusional Doylefag?

hockey is bigger than all but one soccer league

altidore was one of our best players in the hex. the people who fucked up the most were defenders from outside the MLS. I also wish we had more quality players abroad with big clubs right now, but your premise is disastrously flawed.

>altidore was one of our best players in the hex
Stop drinking the koolaid, he was garbage and only looked good because of Pulisic picking up after his shitty heavy touches
> the people who fucked up the most were defenders from outside the MLS
Besler, Zusi, Gonzalez were easily our worst defenders and all played or have played in MLS recently. Cameron and Brooks had 1-2 bad games but were nowhere near as bad as the former three.

Also, the most popular sorts in the world require its athletes to have at least some IQ in regards to their sport, if you look at America's most popular sports were blacks are the majority, like handeg or apehoop, you'd realize that they don't need to think. The QB and coach are in charge of thinking for them in handegg, and QBs are almost always white. While in basketball there's no strategy involved, just run and put the ball in the basket, any monkey could do that, and that's exactly what happens.

>tie mediocre european team #343
>fuck lads we should have played this lineup against brazil, would have won 10-0
everytime

not enough good players, simple as that. the us best XI is decent but you need a lot of great players to build successful international tournament campaigns over and over again.

gonzo is not an mls player as hard as you try. ream and him shit the bed completely in big spots, and even cameron was bad in important games that we lost. just pack it up faggot.

Nice b8 but everyone knows Portugal is ranked #2 in the world and just won the Euros. A friendly doesn't count for anything of course but if our young players can have a good game against young Portuguese talent then it isn't a bad thing.

Gonzalez literally played in La galaxy most of his career idiot. No one rates a Championship level shitter like Ream and I already mentioned Camerom being bad in 1 or 2 games. Better get used to your mediocre My Little Sawker faggots being benched or out of the squad bevause Pulisic, McKennie, Sargent, Miazga, Carter Vickers, Brooks and Yedlin are the future.

i know where gonzo played. he's still not an mls player, regardless of how much contortion you attempt. And just because you mentioned a non-mls player being bad doesn't mean that it doesn't help torpedo your retarded statement. Dunno why you suggest they are "my" mls players, because i don't watch that league really. I'm just not dumb enough to blame Altidore when he wasn't the problem.

you're too stupid to comment on this stuff clearly.

Bradley isn't bad.

Altidore is the meme. Guy has terrible work ethic and for a slow CF his hold-up play is horrendous. The dude is awful, but he's young so we will have him forever.

Never understood why Williams never got called up by Arena. He was consistently one of the best midfielders in the Championship and even a move to the prem couldn't get him in the sqad

>altidore was one of our best players in the hex. the people who fucked up the most were defenders from outside the MLS. I also wish we had more quality players abroad with big clubs right now, but your premise is disastrously flawed.

Bumtidore is nothing but a glorified poacher, and a bad one at that.

>poachers getting that many assists

i wish we had someone better than him, too (Wood is usually, so there's that to build on), but you guys are misdirecting blame because you are lazy.

Because there is a genuine mls bias in our federation filled with mls/SUM shills who want to market their shit players through our national team.

>assists
>le pass it to Pulisic and let him heroball
He's supposed to be the target striker and he's too useless for that.

wish we saw him get a shot, but he wasn't exactly helpful in his previous call ups

he had assists to other players as well. you have no point here. he wasn't what made us fail.

stay butthurt yurocuck faggot
t. Matt Doyle

He doesnt score goals even though he's supposed to be the main striker. Are you being retarded? Ive seen way too many games where that useless nigger fucks up multiple times in putting the ball into the net but one shitty touch to Pulisic who scores the important goals and suddenly he's good?

he led the team in goals this cycle

Most of those goals came in the previous round of qualifying against island shitters. 2 (two) goals in 10 hex games is mediocre no matter how much you want to damage control.

which forward was more productive than him in the hex?

>bunch of Basketball Americans
Maybe they are playing the wrong sport?

>muh productivity
Dempsey, Pulisic and Wood scored the important goals in most hex games. Altidore statpads in blowouts and disappears against Costa Rica and Tampico and Tampioca

these goalposts are moving a lot. Altidore wasn't even close to the top of the list of most culpable for our elimination. he might be a symptom of the underlying issues, but start your rebuild elsewhere. citing him as the primary flaw is just a red flag that you're mindlessly bitching.

He is a garbage player and does not deserve to be on the squad. Even that other literally who mls nignog put in more hustle in his performance against Portugal today. Keep seething mls shill Im sure you would love an mls all star team fail to qualify for 2022 because it's all mls

>altidore is still only in his 20's

>he thinks i'm the one seething
>he thinks i watch or care about mls

lol Hockey is mainly popular in the East Coast and has an extremely wealthy fan base. NHL gets Mercedes commercials, soccer gets Taco Bell.

You keep defending mls shitters so it's really obvious.

i literally haven't. your witchhunt is tiresome and pathetic. I actually care about diagnosing and fixing our biggest problems, rather than looking cool to your internet buddies by calling out "shills"

Can you please recommend some other soccer league?

As you say there is not a place in the USA and Canada, where soccer is the most popular sport, and because I hate European football, I hate South American football, I hate Mexican football, and I also hate Costa Rica football.

Which soccer league should I be a fan?

Sorry pal but as long as your watching our NT your gonna see MLS players out there. Hell 8 of the 11 starters today were either current MLS players or directly developed by MLS and many of them will be heavily involved with the team going forward

This. Dozy fags always harping on about muh goals but go look at his shitty wikipedia page and see the opponents he scores against. He's a fucking fraud and its insane how he even has a delusional fanbase to damage control for his lack of talent and consistency.

>The best athletes from the most popular sports in the world aren't even black

Triangle and Tobacco

>Emus and Dingos

Stop

WE DON'T CARE YUROSHITS

It's obvious who understands the game and who doesn't. Jozy is the target man, and the only one we've got. Look at 2014 and our 20% possession (literally worse than Greece-tier from Mr. New Footballing Identity) to see how important he is. Look at Johansson, Wood up front alone, literally everyone. The team is not the same without him. Blaming him reeks of "I only watch EPL"-itis from people who don't know the game.

Also, anti-MLS NASL t. Guido Androzzino shill, please give me a best XI of non-MLS players instead of playing your one sentence recording

Its easy to make money when theres commercial brakes every
3 minutes.

Someone should tell Americans friendly games in football aren't to be taken too seriously.

Aja!

He is terrible for a CF. His work ethic is laughable even for a position where all he is supposed to do is wait to get the ball and make a play. He never tries to get in position, his passing is abysmal (literally only gets assists when other players do heroball) and he loses possession on the ball constantly.

NOOOOOOO HOW CAN THIS BE TRUE MUH DIVEGRASDSHDBDHF

>and yes, that's a good thing

Aussie league m8

at last someone rates >us
thank you user may you host 2026 WC

Nope. Keep crying my little sawker nu-males. Our national team will rightfully go back to majority starting eleven of european club players and not more mediocre mlels shitters who have no first touch.

I didnt know revenue=popularity (it doesnt)

>I rate Joshit Niggerdore
>I rate Joshit "I lose the ball on the first touch and cant even score against Talalala and Tililili" Niggerdore
>I rate Joshit "1 goal in 2 seasons at Sunderland b-but he scores against League One tier defenders in My Little Sawker" Niggerdore

>Aragon and Travis

>throwing the european club players under the bus and defending mls EVEN AFTER FAILING TO QUALIFY
The man truly has an unwarranted sense of arrogance and self importance. Good fucking riddance to mls

Sweden beat Portugal 2-3 with our B team. Pic related.

So? Our team is new and it was the first appearance for many players.

Our team was new as well. 1-1 draw versus Portugal’s C team doesn’t say much.

>he's right you know
you're heavily delusional or don't actually understand the reality of US soccer if you think otherwise

MLS is a needed part of growing our national team, in a country as big and rich as the USA ignore all domestic players for the minority that play in Europe is absolutely retarded

Just like ignoring the low quality of talent and competitiveness in the MLS when compared to europe is retarded?