Remember that scene in Sense8 where the insecure, mentally ill...

Remember that scene in Sense8 where the insecure, mentally ill, literally brain damaged transexual feebly insulted Thomas Aquinas, one of the greatest philosophers in human history, because zhe was triggered by him pointing out that being prideful isn't a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

lecter.org/forum/showthread.php?t=248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sound triggered

Let me trigger you more

The Wachowski Brothers
The Wachowski Siblings
The Wachowski Sisters

Imagine being OP, just imagine being such a triggered little baby you feel the need to say dumb things on the internet in hopes of getting other people to back you up.

No because i don't watch jewish propaganda

Watch this

Why is Thomas Aquinas "one of the greatest philosophers in human history"? Because the Catholic church circlejerks over him?

All the things in the OP are pretty much true, though. The character is insecure, is literally brain damaged, and tries to insult the man whose form some of the ethical foundations of western civilization, because she was triggered. It's the fucking weirdest scene I've ever seen. It's like watching Adam Sandler say, "Fuck you!" to the ghost of Charlie Chaplain.

To be fair Chaplin was probably a communist agent, fuck him.

Never watched it but she's cute

"she"

>Thomas Aquinas
>one of the greatest philosophers in history

wow

No but I do remember the scene in Sup Forums where the insecure, mentally ill, literally brain damaged incel feebly insulted Sense8, one of the greatest Netflix shows in human history, because he was triggered by it pointing out that being trans isn't a bad thing.

The best part was that it wasn't even Aquinas's pride because the Wachowski's are retarded hacks.

>Why is Thomas Aquinas "one of the greatest philosophers in human history"?
Even Protestants respect him.

His opinions on the division of labor and the divide between the good man and the good citizen helped form the foundations of libertarianism. In fact, his political writings are of far greater significance than his religious ones, since his views on religion tended to be more contentious due to the divide over salvation through works of grace that schismed Christianity.

tl;dr, we wouldn't have anime watching libertarians without Thomas Aquinas.

>tfw too intelligent to get triggered by an entertainment program

>tl;dr, we wouldn't have anime watching libertarians without Thomas Aquinas.
Okay. Do you have anything to back that up though?

its only weird until you realize the tranny is not right and the writers did not intend for her to be right.

As her "aquinas fuck you" basically boiled down to "pride isn't a sin I'm not a sin junkie, now I'm off to binge on sin until I pass out."

>because he was triggered by it pointing out that being trans isn't a bad thing.
From memory, that wasn't the point of the scene. The point of the scene was that being proud is a good thing. The problem is that being proud is the first step on the long road to turning into a fucking monster. The kind of people who like Sense8 embrace the philosophy of being proud. And they resent anyone telling them that pride leads to bad things, and being humble is best. I think that just reflects how fucked western civilization is; that "pride is not a good thing" triggers people.

Na, Nomi is overtly Lana's mouthpiece. There is no intentional depth there. There's a trope for this, but I can't remember what it's called. Where the creators try to use a character to push their own opinions but end up accidentally making the complete opposite case.

It's all in the numbers. Number 1: that's Thomism.

No, Nomi passing out is just an excuse to move the plot forward a fraction of an inch so they can indulge in 3+ hours of "Something, something, informed consent doesn't exist for trannies, oh noes my mother keeps misgendering me this is so traumatic holy shit there's an interconnected network of psychics, none of whom have any disagreements with transgenderism for some reason."

Literally everything else about the series proves that completely wrong, though. Noomi being a selfish stuck up ass until he gets legitimately connected to other people, gets some awareness of something outside the LBGTBBQ microculture, and help from people he'd fear otherwise.

Hell, all the scenes with the LBGT show nothing but division, virtue signalling contests, to the effect the LBGT is painted as nothing but another way the powers that be seek to keep people divided and weak.

>tfw you will never get so triggered over a thematic choice in a work of fiction that you'll completely ignore every aspect of that work of fiction in favor of your own shitty narrative

feels good

>informed consent doesn't exist for trannies
This bothered me. Can someone explain the actual legality involved there? Most Americans can't afford healthcare. We're supposed to believe that American hospitals would carry out expensive neurosurgery against the patient's will, and no pen pushers would blink? And no, "It's a conspiracy" doesn't count. What gives?

Did you know the black guy quit the show because he wasn't comfortable with all the sex stuff? I think that's kinda hilarious because the cast of Sense8 are all depicted as being 100% "OMG, GAY SEX IS SO AWESOME."

Yes? And?

The tranny menace has infiltrated Sup Forums

If a patient refuses any treatment, they won't be receiving it. Even if they'll die otherwise.

I guess they were trying to present the "mean" healthcare providers as insensitive of his gender dysphoria.

Yep, just ignore how noomi being proud lands him in a hospital on a fast-track to a lobotomy and only by humbling himself does he get out.

Depends. If it can be argued paranoid delusions are a symptom then treatment can be forced upon them.

Nomi is easily the worst character. Just dull and whiny.

Keanu fucked her boupucci.
/ourguy/

The new actor for the black guy seems like a miscast. The other guy played him with more charisma.

Not exactly

There is nothing more vulgar and repugnant in all of TV history than Sense 8

That scene where the black bull dyke is fucking a transmale in his surgery scar "vagina" is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life

The Wachowski's flirted with the occult / satanism and they both went fucking insane.

>That scene where the black bull dyke is fucking a transmale in his surgery scar "vagina" is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life

That's the new normal for the left.

This. I would much rather sit down with a nice glass of whiskey and read Kant's Critique of Pure Reason. That's a much more enjoyable way for me to occupy my time.

How fucking off the rails SJW is the second season going to be now that Trump is in office? The hamhanded agenda-pushing of the first season was hard to stomach despite the concept and technical aspects of the show being good.

>only by humbling himself does he get out
But he/she is exactly the same when she gets out. In fact, there is basically zero character development in the entire first season.

Are you saying you wouldn't have sex with a man who had his penis removed and a false cavity surgically dug into his pelvis?

What are you some kind of bigot?

So you didn't watch it at all.

>That scene where the black bull dyke is fucking a transmale in his surgery scar "vagina" is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life

That and the gay psychic orgy are the 2 worst scenes in the show.

I watched every episode. The entire them of the show is accepting yourself. Not, you know, changing in any way.

You didn't enjoy the sight of the dripping wet dildo hitting the floor followed by multiple scenes of whining about gay politics?

There were two options. You didn't watch. You're incredibly retarded. You slapped away the option that would've left you as seeming remotely intelligent.

Its always amusing when that happens.

Its cute how many people that scene triggered.

>rainbow strapon fucks a tranny's brains out

Name a single meaningful piece of character development in the first season of Sense8 that didn't involve a character admitting to others that they liked dicks.

KEK

noomi does something for someone else.

Dropped this garbage show when they started going on about the DMT meme

Please kill yourself you're ruining this board

>Dropped this garbage show when they started going on about the DMT meme

That's because the degenerate, deviant, sodomite co creator of this show likes to have DMT injected into his surgery vagina right at the point of orgasm.

Although I'm not sure if a surgery vagina can have an orgasm.

Before he cut off his dick he used to have the DMT injected into his balls.

Wow what are the chances a Sup Forumstard would completely misinterpret and misrepresent something to validate his sick obsession with identity politics? very rare much surprise

Congratulations you made the dumbest post in a Sup Forums bait thread, that's quite an achievement!

Not sure what point you're making but Nomi literally exists because Lana Wachowski. Something, something, living your life online and offline is just like being transexual. Look, I wanted to cut my penis off when I was 9, and I'm also a network engineer, but Lana is a fuckwit.

Whole store is right here

lecter.org/forum/showthread.php?t=248

Sickening

>The Matrix
A solid hit

>Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolutions, Animatrix
Huge failures, critical disasters

>Speed Racer
Failure, flop

>Cloud Atlas
Failure, flop

>Jupiter Ascending