Watching this for the first time now

Watching this for the first time now.

Would work better as a 2 hour movie. Only because my brain can't handle the fact that within 3 episodes of this show there's so many reasons why Steve Carrel has already proven to be incompetent and should be fired or that what's his face that wants to lick Pams pussy should have punched Dwight in the face.

I am entertained in a painful way.

daily reminder

Dude get ready for the ride of your life, Pam is still sad she did not end up with Jim Irl and you get to imagine Dwight being on a farm for five seasons. IF only that spin off happened.

>entertained in a painful way
That's the whole show. There are some episodes that I had to pause for a minute just because of uncomfortable the second-hand embarrassment made me. It's a good show though.

>Would work better as a 2 hour movie

Yea that seems right so far on the left side. I can't imagine being entertained by this more than a season or two. I'll try U.K. Office when I get burnt out

Are they going to cocktease the Pam and that other dude romance the entire for it to never happen?

Shit fucking annoying. Scrubs did that shit JD n Elliot

I think they get together in season 3 or 4. And then it's boring the rest of the way down. There's no relationship drama or anything real that happens to them, it's just them being a married couple and that's it.

jim

Michael is a fantastic salesman who got promoted to manager, a position he is not good in. It makes perfect sense. His branch also does well for a couple reasons but you should watch the series to discover why.

peak Pam cuteness

DUDE COWORKERS LMAO

I'm assuming you're some Norwegian NEET who has never had an office job, but there are plenty of people like Michael in middle management jobs who have no idea what the fuck they are doing but are able to keep their job for a variety of reasons.

The structure of a large number of corporations makes no logical sense.

end of season 2 I think

which reasons? I can only think because of dwight and jim selling a lot but there's always mention of how they're the best branch but never saying why exactly. Unless you're saying the atmosphere makes dwight and jim sell

Do you think they fucked IRL?
That would be hot.

uhh, Jim and Dwight were top tier salesmen that had enormous clients.

She wishes they did.

Michael to Pam: Wowweee. Mikey likey. Why don't you wear your hair like that all the time. It's much sexier.
[Pam puts hair back up]
[Michael walks by Jim]
Michael to Jim: Man, this must be torture for you.

Rule 34?

daily reminder that pam is hairy

The other branches tend to actually be more incompetent, if that's possible.

it really hits it stride mid season 2 through early season 4, in my opinion.

the first season is too snarky, but it does get better. personally not a fan of later seasons

>knew when to end the show with dignity

T U M M Y

>the weak should fear the strong

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
Made me laugh at work dammit.