*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Dorito crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Fairly accurate.

b-b-b-b-b-bbb-b-b-b-bbuh--bb-b-b-b-b-b-but r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rrrr---rr-r-r-rick

You forgot the painstaking movie references and random shouting.

I'm so hype for season 3 in about another 6 years

>Being hyped
>For utter shit.

But Rick is miserable and tried to kill himself. He's hardly a fantasy fedora self-insert.

Dan Harmon and any fans of his works need to do humanity a service and take the Smith & Wesson shortcut.

The show has a lot of good qualities, man. If you have the balls to make a specific argument come at me

Hello non conformist friend! Please, if you wouldn't mind, tell me of the high brow show you watch after work that transcend the idiotic rhetoric and nonsense we see spewed in the aforementioned show you have made a jest at. I am looking for shows that match our unique intelligence that "normies" couldn't find interest in, let alone understand. Then we could have meaningful discussion of the shared chuckles we've had on a board such as this one here. HAHA! Can you imagine what fun that would be? To together enjoy the conversation of a show that rises to our stature? Truly magnificent.

>consuming the 1 dimensional cartoon Jew
>consuming a Jew
>Jews

ure mom is fat

user, you're so insightful and mysterious.

ure mom is a fat whore

kys my fedora self insert

You sound much too enlightened for television. Just bask in the euphoria you experience when you refer to something as 'kino'.

Shame it's actually a good show. I don't let what I am allowed to enjoy be dictated by the fact wether reddit likes it or not, you know.
I have two criticisms though:
1)Artstyle not very pleasant to look at
2)Lazy episodes that over-do "what's on tv in other dimensions"-shit to a family guy like degree

>XD THEY MADE A RICK ROLL VERSION USING RICK AND MORTY CLIPS HAHAHQYHAHAHQAHWIHSOFGHA

Am I supposed to be watching cartoons that affirm the existence of God, teach me to honor my parents, value the virtue of humility and not mock the shallowness and shortcomings of others?

It's been a while since I've watched any Mormon cartoons, what have they been up to lately?

Why stop at one specific argument?

>Shitty archetypal, boring characters
>Reliance on pop culture references and burp jokes
>Repetitive, preachy dialogue
>Harmon can't write compelling character development for shit, a lot of episodes end with a nonsensical "heartwarming" speech like with community.
>Dull animation
>One of the worst fanbases by far

Anything I missed? It just ultimately pisses me off that DickMcFart: Movie references the show is praised as being groundbreaking and intelligent, when after a little thought it's really easy to see why it's shit.

>I don't let what I am allowed to enjoy be dictated by the fact wether reddit likes it or not, you know.
Hey, someone gets it. I don't understand why nufriends get so hostile about defending their opinions.

t. /r/atheism user

God damn OP, that's some A+ comedy. You write that yourself?

>Shame it's actually a good show.

No it isn't, what are you talking about?

I'm a Christian. I know church is boring, I want cartoons that aren't like church.

everything you say about "reddit," you mean about yourself

remove the plank from your own eye before you criticize the speck in your brother's eye

Your face is a whore.
And you should kys.
Filthy butt whole.

>WAAAAAAAAAAH I AM RUBBER YOU ARE GLUE

Grow up, kid. You're embarrassing yourself.

If you hypothetically hate Canadians, find them to be idiots and they are generally everything wrong with humans, but discover they also love to watch you favorite show (let us say it's LOST) would you stop watching it and hate on that show(LOST)?

People don't seem to understand why R&M is called reddit here.

It's because it's a well known terrible show that ALSO happens to be actually popular on reddit. It also has a reddit style sense of humour. Lots of topical pop culture references and preachy "intellectual" nihilism the kids love.

He didn't pick reddit out of a hat and just start using it, you dumb dumb.

>>One of the worst fanbases by far
>It just ultimately pisses me off that DickMcFart: Movie references the show is praised as being groundbreaking and intelligent

All you internet guys get mad at stuff because it's popular. If people hated the show or felt ambivalent towards it, would you give it a shot then?

I like the show, but I don't have to tie my identity to it. I don't have to cry and go red in the face if someone dares to criticize it. I don't have to cut my wrists if they make a bad episode. I can just like a show that's not perfect all the time and presents something a little different made by people I enjoy hearing from occasionally.

Why this need to lash out with such venom and try to distinguish yourself from the out-group, who are clearly tasteless sheep who are beneath you? That's some chick shit, man.

So many of you post threads just hoping that a leftie or a redditor is browsing and you piss them off, when really you're just contributing to a stupid circlejerk

>this kills the thread because reddit(r&m fans) cannot refute it

>I like the show,

Hey, reddit.

>I don't have to cry and go red in the face if someone dares to criticize it.
Stopped reading your emotionally-fueled defensive rant right there

it's a vector for some neat sci-fi ideas, a genre that has fallen by the wayside in favour of spectacle, I support it because I like sci-fi

also I'm not babbys first young adult contrarianism and don't base my identity on other peoples creations

Maybe I should go to reddit then

But I think I'll stay here to annoy you with my opinions of shows I like and you don't

WITHOUT mentioning reddit, fedora, or Jews, can Sup Forums prove the existence of the God of Abraham?

>I came into this thread an hour and a half after it was made just to tell OP to go to reddit
>But he's the one who's annoyed, I swear.

Reddit Morty fans sure are butthurt easy, it seems.

Really? The best part is right after that.

This pasta is already boring as fuck, OP. Make a new one.

>Artstyle not very pleasant to look at
That's a pretty damning critique for a medium reliant on visuals

>BRRRRAPPPPPPPPPP
>4channer loses their shit

go back to >>>/reddit/ wearing your fedora you jew

So this show is pro nihilistic hedonism right? Pretty cringey desu. Sounds like it was written by high schoolers who really like acting philosophical but dont actually know anything about philosophy. What values does this show teach besides "enjoy yourself"?

>On Sup Forums, Reddit is perceived as a bunch of naive tools who believe that being a nerd is cool. As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream.
>BUT, since they don't see themselves as particularly alienated by society, they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike Sup Forums. Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions.
is this accurate?

Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. /r/dadjokes. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.
Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.

wtf i hate reddit now

hit the nail on the head
reddit will never recover

Reddit : The Show

>Sup Forums
>religious

You're on Sup Forums faggot.

>shitting on Sup Forums
>yet the website of shutin loners has created 20x the now mainstream content that plebbit has

i laugh at brap every single time

>is this accurate?
Extremely

Season 3 will not be funny.

>My salvation that was given to me by the sacrifice of my deity is boring

The modern Christian everybody.

Christ gave nothing but the truth, the believer must walk the path to Salvation.

Retard.

Can you explain why atheists have such a hatred of something they claim doesn't exist?

I mean who wouldn't hate a faggot who spends most of his time bitching about Santa not being real?

>hurr durr the Crucifixion has no value

Be out of my sight heretic

Every time I see my wife watching Rick and Morty I mumble under my breath repeatedly
>"I married Reddit"
>"I married Reddit"
>I married Reddit"

Murder her?

The fuck are you doing here you fucking chad normie unvirgin fuck?!

>having a wife
fucking normie

They probably hate that faggot christians always go on about how their imaginary friend is real

>Atheists get assraped mad about something they supposedly confidently disbelieve
>Go out of the way to try and destroy people's faith in what brings them joy and leaves them with nothing to fill the void

Hope you read this, because this greentext is why so many people hate atheists.

It's actually quite the opposite m8

Most christcucks always ramble on about their overlord while the non religious types placate them with polite nods

Nah she's pregnant.We always debate what site our kid will be allowed to browse.
I'm team Sup Forums and shes team Reddit.I look forward to use words like "kino" and banepost irl with him/her.

So no, you can't

>wife

>he has "Sup Forums pride"

cringe

>So many of you post threads just hoping that a leftie or a redditor is browsing and you piss them off

Hey look, it worked!

Why should I? They only belief I hold is vocal atheists are ego jerking dickheads as bad as the fundies they claim to hate.

Someone is bound to fall for this

Typical...

Just admit you didnt like the show and move on. Youre so buttblasted about a show you didnt enjoy that you feel the need to tell everyone how much you didnt enjoy it.

Sad!

Also using reddit as an insult is outing yourself as a nu-user so fuck off you stupid tourist

The best part about this is the influx of triggered redditors trying to deny this, even though it's true and they know it.

I've had an active account on reddit for years while I simultaneously browse this board and there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do about it :^)

>Implying we want anything to do with a redditor

Hey, reddit.

Hello

Remember the scene from the first episode of season 2 when Rick saves Morty, and accepts that he is about to die? That scene was one of the best in the whole show. It was funny, emotional and it didn't feel like they were milking anything out of Rick maybe dying, it was just a really strong moment to end the episode.

They ruined that moment with that horrible suicide scene.

>I like the show, but I don't have to tie my identity to it.

are you retarded? your identity is the things you like and what you do. liking a shitty cartoon is tied to your personality because what you like defines you.

the show is cancer. animations are shitty, sounds are shitty, matter of fact only good thing about this show is the idea of an scientist exploring galaxies and seeing some dank ass artwork being done in the background. but what they do is fill it up with shitty characters, poorly written dialogues, dumb pop-culture references, fucking lame action scenes and ultimately a jew as a sidekick.

the show is garbage so are you leddit.

this has to be the most annoying and unfunny episode of the show

>Most christcucks

Never seen one.

>non religious types placate them with polite nods

If by "polite nods" you mean "trying hard to mark himself as intellectual while having Discovery channel and Reddit as baggage of knowledge", then you are right.

Also, i have seen many different people - from bydlo, to the physicists that, well, believe in god, but warring atheists are ALWAYS either "science popularizators" (Which are hated for their preachiness and lack of actual knowledge) or fedoras that think 1 year in STEM or binge watching Storage Wars at Discovery Channel brings them some sort of secret knowledge.

>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me

>t.op

You guys do realize you're getting mad about a cartoon, right?

It's a small but vocal minority. Just like how there's a small but vocal minority of Conservative Christians who unironically bitch about shit like Jews, even though they're like 3% of the population and you've probably never even gotten to know one outside of your TV screen.

The one with aliens that masqueraded themselves as something from happy memories is worse.

But anything works when you don't find futurama refreshing anymore.

Conservative Christians love Israel. So more proof that you're just making shit up.

Vocal minority of conservative Christians, though, won't touch the Internet as it's the Devil's invention, so...

The fact you think it's nihilism just proves you've not watched it. 4 mentions. 4 mentions of anything that could be preachy. The fact you're knowledgeable about what 'reddit style sense of humour' is proves a lot about you.

It isn't a 'terrible show' because terrible is something that fails on all levels. There is nothing in media so bad that it fails at all levels. Nothing 'professional' anyway.

You just use 'Reddit' because it triggers people and you don't actually have to formulate a reason why a show is bad. R&M is flawed in lots of ways, but the reasons you keep saying "it's nihilism xD" isn't one of them. There are so many glaring problems with it that I'm baffled shitposters haven't managed to pick up on any of them.

But that can be explained away with you being shitposters. Form an argument, form your own opinions and stop repeating what others say. That is literally the definition of Reddit. Repeating what others say so you don't get downvotes. The fact you care about other peoples opinions and are scared of having the balls to go against what Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general says, proves how much better at home you would be on Reddit.

You're a coward

Oh yeah theres no conservative christians on the internet bitching about jews you're right. That's some great cognitive dissonance you guys got going on there.

So it's like Futurama? I've not seen the show. But that's pretty much Futurama to a t. Latter day Simpsons as well. Family Guy too. Aquateen Force too in terms of boring characters, repetitive dialogue, dull animation and no character development. At least it hasn't go a purposefully heartwarming shit in it though.

I enjoyed the first season well enough
Can't say the same for the second season
It seems it used to be 50% Roiland, 50% Harmon, now it's creeping up to 80% Harmon - would you agree with this hypothesis?

here

>At least it hasn't go a purposefully heartwarming shit in it though.
It has that too

Better than nothing I guess. However nothing there is anything special. Family Guy, Nu-Simpsons, Archer and various other 'adult' cartoons all suffer that shit.

I always saw it as the ironic "Here is the part of the show where we round off everything that's happened and justify it all! Dohohohoh!". I guess you're right, but what R&M is doing is nothing new.

I've flicked at some clips of R&M while in this thread and it just seems like another "we have no budget" adult cartoon. What I like about it is the sci-fi. I might watch it seeing as Sup Forums is going apeshit over it. But to me, it doesn't seem like anything special. Good or bad. It's another adult cartoon which has been done before... except it's sci-fi. That's it. Instead of secret agent (Archer) it's mad scientist sci-fi. Instead of superheroes (Aquateen Force) it's mad scientist sci-fi. Instead of le trope breaky whacky (Drawn Together) it's.

I have no idea why Sup Forums is getting mad about it. SO FUCKING WHAT IF REDDIT LIKES IT? SINCE WHEN DOES Sup Forums GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT REDDIT LIKES? WHY IS WHAT REDDIT DOES OR LIKES INFLUENCING WHAT PEOPLE DO ON THIS BOARD?

Because Sup Forums is full of special snowflakes who desperately want to distinguish themselves from their generational peers by any means possible. The fact that it's popular is enough to make them hate it, everything else is post hoc justification.

The construction of the episodes in the first season is pretty solid across the board. In line with traditional sci-fi where a novel concept is introduced, and characters explore it in ways fitting their temperament. In that sense, it's a bit reminiscent of the better episodes of Futurama as far as the most basic elements of the story construction goes. However, be warned, there's also some genuinely awful episodes that should be watched at 2x at least.

yeah dude, people hate your favourite show for no other reason than that it's popular. that has to be the only reason

KEK