12/08 - TKO41: Champions
12/08 - Invicta FC 26 - Maia vs Niedźwiedź
12/08 - LFA 28: Cutts vs. Willis
12/09 - ONE FC: Warriors of the World
12/09 - UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs. Ortega
12/09 - Bellator 190: Carvalho vs. Sakara
12/09 - Glory Redemption: Verhoeven vs Ben Saddik

News:
>Referee Marc Goddard breaks silence on Conor McGregor situation at Bellator 187
mmafighting.com/2017/11/14/16651618/referee-marc-goddard-breaks-silence-on-conor-mcgregor-situation-at-bellator-187

>ABC president Mike Mazzulli says UFC pulled Conor McGregor from UFC 219; McGregor’s agent denies it

mmafighting.com/2017/11/14/16647960/abc-president-mike-mazzulli-says-ufc-pulled-conor-mcgregor-from-ufc-219-mcgregors-agent-denies-it

>The MMA Hour Live -- November 13, 2017 (w/ Bisping, Rampage, Rivera, Mazzuli, Swanson, Dern, mystery guest)
youtube.com/watch?v=rIh1NW7afo4

>Top prospect Mackenzie Dern signs with Invicta FC
mmafighting.com/2017/11/13/16644992/top-prospect-mackenzie-dern-signs-with-invicta-fc

>Oscar De La Hoya says he’s been ‘secretly training’ and could beat Conor McGregor in ‘two rounds’
mmafighting.com/2017/11/13/16645748/oscar-de-la-hoya-says-hes-been-secretly-training-and-could-beat-conor-mcgregor-in-two-rounds

Other urls found in this thread:

flocombat.com/articles/6044950-tyron-woodley-teases-next-fight-wont-be-against-ww-contender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is your favorite female fighter?

Woodley is fighting Nate at 219 mark my words

Post natty GOATs

This is the non pedo thread

Actual new

THANK YOU BASED CALENDAR GOD

Nate unironically doesn't deserve a title shot

NEWS AND LINKS
bjpenn.com
tfatk.com
mmaimports.com
champions.co
mikeswick.com
markhunt.tv
jonfitch.net
heem.tk
ozy.com
www.drudgereport.com
infowars.com
twitter.com
twitter.com/cernovich
twitter.com/DineshDSouza
twitter.com/JulianAssange

Go away you fucking pedo

>deserve
you realize we are in the conor mcgregor era now right?

Why would he get a title so that coming off a loss last weekend?

No

Also neck yourself

Why do you post this?

What's "pedo" about any of this, you retarded fat sperg? Only one Canadian weirdo ever said anything sexual about her and it was an obvious joke.

>desperation mode engaged

To help out my heem bros with some useful news and links. Why? Something you think needs to be added?

>deserve
mark

>THE PEDO STUFF WAS JUST A JOKE M8
>OUR OBSESSION WITH THIS 14 YEAR OLD GIRL ISN'T AT ALL SEXUAL
>JUST FORGET THE PEDO STUFF

MMAkings just tweeted
219 is
Tony vs Nate
Tyron vs Colby

What pedo stuff, though? You getting revved at screencaps of a teenager doesn't make it "pedo".

nothing is official until Helwani confirms

BISPING

Jacare Souza

that would be fucking great

I hope Jade will cure the hate in your heart you sorry little man

Jade bless you

>Tony vs nate
Wat. I mean I guess all the other contenders have fights lined up already but fuck that makes 0 sense

Ariel steals credit from them. He's a fraud

>Tony defending his belt before Conor
Conor is an embarrassment to the sport

They didn't tweet this, stop spreading bullshit

>defending an interim belt
Howling at the state of this company

I like (you)s tho

maybe ufc had enough with his shit and they gonna strip leaving it open for a comeback (maybe...)

I would've called you stupid for thinking anyone could fall for that but no one here is actually intelligent enough to even navigate twitter

Conor is the only thing in the world that makes me miss Ronda

The amount of replies made me think people fell for it

>made me think
Say it ain't so!

I cried when BISPING won the UFC WORLD championship.
When he lost to gsp I stood up and SALUTED him for his performance, when you're a fan you don't DITCH them to support someone else.
Look at all the new nate diaz fans that emerged for example, they will DITCH him when he loses.
BISPING fans are loyal BISPING fans are discerning BISPING fans UNDERSTAND

Nobody here thinks

More like, "the amount of replies made me fall for it."

flocombat.com/articles/6044950-tyron-woodley-teases-next-fight-wont-be-against-ww-contender

>Tyron Woodley Teases Next Fight, Won't Be Against WW Contender

Pretty obvious its Nate. He started training camp and would only accept a big fight. Thats probably the biggest fight he can get right now besides Gooby

The aggregation of incorrect content can lead to a belief of said content or more likely inevitable the disbelief of true content.

Bad matchup for Nate, but I can pretend it's Nick and Woodley is fighting him in strikeforce

I-I'm the one that got tricked?

jesus fuck that fight makes zero sense

what a joke

this is way more likely than tyron vs nate.

In what universe is Tyron vs. Nate a "big fight?"

Tyron is not a household name by any stretch and all but the most diehard MMA purists who literally think point-fighting in a championship match is OK dislike him. Normies have only heard of Nate Diaz because of Conor and anybody that actually watches MMA knows he's an upper level journeyman at best.

Unironically a fight with Colby could make Woodley a household name if he performs. Anderson's fight with Chael elevated his brand way beyond what it was before that

How the fuck has that mong meme'd himself into a title fight?

Though that's a tough fight for Tyron, for sure. Good luck with running from Nate for five rounds.

based t-wood getting that cheddar

fucking called it earlier u clowns
talk that shit now

It'll bring in casuals who think Nate is one of the best fighters in the world because he beat Conor. For a belt i think this fight will sell pretty well.

Fuck you bitch I'll heem you, come see me.

dude he will legkick him to death and Nate will pull guard from 2 to 5

its gonna be a disaster,basically a repeat of the rda fight

hes bailing the ufc out, they have no main event for 219 and I assume his asking price is lower than holly/cyborg

spicy fight desu im excited

>"At the end of the day, none of the people in my division right now are the fight that are going to get me to legendary status. Get me to the point where I'm a household name. I'm looking for that and I might have found that fight. Just know that I said yes"

>tfw BMN gets a ufc belt
nicketty mark detected.

I forgot to add that Woodley will refuse to engage into Nate's guard making it even worse

It's GSP.

Conor has ruined the UFC. He took them out of a Ronda bubble but into a new one. The organization was going to safely implode and rebuild but now it will burst into smithereens

Buy stock in Bellator/Paramount and RIZIN

I'm sorry, I was just being emotional because Mark Gonad was being a complete idiot it's basically all his fault.

checked and no way in hell GSP comes back this soon or probably ever

I was about to say this, Nate was pretty notable for a while after the first Conor fight. Wme is probably banking on casuals who might have seen him on some talk show

rose namajunas
her beating joanna was my make a wish

Didn't Dana promise during the 217 pressers that 218 was going to be just as big if not bigger? Aside from Reem/Ngannou and the Eddie/Gaethje CTE-fest I'm not seeing a single reason to tune in.

Did I fall for Dana's lies?

Tyron is fighting Ronda

Im eating these wolf tickets like breakfast! Nate's comeback ?! Imagine if Nate won and his first defence is a perfect Trilogy at 170 in which Conor fights for his third belt... I'm foaming at the mouth

you are right, could also be GSP...but he got a pretty big neck injury and Ariel yesterday seemed to know something we dont about Woodley and his upcoming fight but at the same time was pretty convincingly saying that a GSP was off the table for UFC 217.

wtf conner is far bigger than Nate

bellator is putting on a hw tourney w/ 2 hws

are u an idiot go back

218 is going to be spicy, sucks edgar had to drop out but Holloway Aldo is hopefully even better than their first fight

>Holloway-Aldo (at the time was fwonkie)
>Cejudo-Pettis
>Felder-Oliveira (at the time Iaquinta)
>Hueboy-Medeiros

Arguably better on paper than 217. Even the replacement fights are still great

how delusional do you have to be to think that nate is a draw on his own? literally his only appeal to casuals is as "the only guy who can beat conor"

>Tyron 50-45's Nate in a dull fight
>"Nate's a tough puzzle, how many guys has he suckered into his game? I was able to keep distance and shut him down. I'm the best in the world, and I can show that against a traditional opponent"

Anyone else active in the UFC has literally 0 appeal to casuals right now. I think you're underestimating how naive casuals are

>Mitrione
>Fedor
>Roy
>Mir
>Hampage

Dumbass
And as terrible as the fights will be you will still tune in

which makes him a draw you cunt

tyron cleaned his division already

>n-nate
>s-stockton

So, Tyrone's gonna tap and lose the belt right?

kek can see this happening 100%

Find a flaw

Anyone that goes around saying casual is a casual. You probably whine and cry on YouTube about how Conor needs to defend or vacate.

I'm screenshotting this for posterity because I'm actually 95% sure it will go down exactly like you describe.

>cleaned his division

>mfw people say MMA is turning into WWE

it only makes him a draw when he fights conor

1.USADA
2.Reebok deal
3.Connor McGregor
These are the 3 things that will kill the UFC in the long run

you just said it twice, who's the c***** now?

It's getting there. Almost every fighter is crying for a money fight and the UFC is acceding to their demands, it won't be long before every card is featuring some sort of rivalry or money fight in the ME because people are so used to it and nobody buys cards that don't have some kind of storyline behind them.

>that picture
kek, I might start larping as a woodley fan, think I could revv up a good amount of spergs

Nate's going to get in his face, Woodley should be able to drop him. I hope Nate calls him a nigger in the cage

For sure, God will punish him for having BLACKED Joanna.
The negro sperm got to her brain and deleted her fight IQ.

Rose isn't on the pound-for-pound rankings

doesnt sound so bad though.
As long as the rivalaries seem somewhat real (DC vs Jones, TJ vs. Cody or even Colby vs. Woodley) I enjoy that over a fight with no animosity at all.
Call me an mandrama fag, I dont care

i missed this meme. who is she and where are you getting her pictures?

mandrama fag

I'll update it when they announce who tyron is deleting next.

The natty goat

Ronda and Cain are still ranked.