Turkey grants citizenship to refugees

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/turkey-plans-to-offer-citizenship-to-syrian-refugees/

It seems Turkey falls back to its historical role of being a kitchen sink for the modern world, a purgatory for the people of collapsed empires and failed nation states.
I'm assuming EU funds us to take care of this, as these people have no discernible competitive skills and we already have 10%+ unemployment.

Black terrorists cockroach

Europe send his regards

LoL Turkey is shit already so don't worry this will not have much affect.

Really makes me think that Constantinople would be retaken.

It's alright buddy *pats on back* Europe is for white people *puts on sunglasses* Turks are Muslim and brown anyway *flares collar* Nothin personnel

time to leave the sinking ship

Russia would loose its shit.

I say we should retake the territory of the roman empire. For starters.

Who will be left in Syria after this?

I'm assuming the EU collapses within 20 years, but good luck.

Greece please liberate Turkey
I prefer to live under greek yoke than alongside arabs

One more reason the EU should never let Turkey have membership or any other perks.

well, time to leave I guess

>I'm assuming EU funds us to take care of this,
I wouldn't count on it, with the UK leaving money is going to be tight and your glorious neo-osmanian leader did his best to piss basically everyone off, your best hope is mama merkel, but who knows what she is up to or how long she will be around since her party keeps getting rekt in every poll.

I'm guessing Syria (and most of middle east) will turn into some no man's land, probably free-trade zone harboring some very advanced robots-only factories and high speed continental railways to transport the products to EU and Asia.

Now, the visa-free travel that Turkey asks for reveals its true purpose. Getting rid of kurds and refugees at the same time. Wow, what a great time to be alive.

Me

yes goy
give Turkey and their 15 million "refugees" visa free travel

I bet you guys will keep the smart ones and send the criminal scum to Europe.
Well played, Turkey! Well played indeed.

They'll send Europe Afghanis too yayy

actually we sent them all first, and EU cherry picked some and sent most back since they were almost fubar useless.
So, I guess Turkey is now tasked with teaching these monkeys the preliminaries of civilisation.
We're somehow good with dealing filth, probably because we are also filth..

iraqi refugee here, i hope this is true . iv been here for 6 years so i think i deserve it

You waived your rights to anything when you fled your country without fighting. I don't DESERVE anything coward.

Except these refugees will be sent freely to the rest of the EU with Turkish passports under some "work plan".

thanks to you america. im allergic to bombs and bullets , its not my war and i refused to join a war that will force me to kill my country men.

also i bet its easy saying that under your blanket, do you think life as a refugee is an easy thing?

I'm going to Turkey now.
Fuck this place.

>ive been leaching off turkey for 6 months now so i think i deserve more

are all arabs this unintelligent?

>i refused to join a war that will force me to kill my country men
you consider ISIS your countrymen?

> im allergic to bombs and bullets
yeah, cuz all the brave men fighting are immune to them right?

Now Erdoshit will get his majority for this presidential system and after that enough muslims for his caliphate.

im not leaching , i have a master degree that i got here and PAID my fees by my own money that i earned from the 2 jobs i work. so fuck off

>The roaches are starting to overcome their brainwash
>Hope to Make Mediterranean Great Again intensifies

It's more about Erdogan Arabizing Turkey, and getting more voters
Inshallah Arabic will be the second official language of Turkey, alongside Turkish

Soon enough, Ottoman Arabic will be the court language of Turkey, while Turkish and Arabic are the speaking languages (with Kurdish, Armenian and others being regional languages)

Sad but true many young iraqies were abused and discriminated against by the government and that made them an easy target to ISIS freaks to brainwash them and use them and some were even forced to join.

Da'esh?

And now they will be used as slaves. Turkey will never into EU.

>Turkey gives refugees citizenship
>Turkey joins EU as part of deal to take refugees
>Turkish citizens now have free travel within EU

Was nice knowing you Turkey.

Warm regards,

Europe

- PS. Stay out of the EU

Is your former place of residance under ISIS control?

No , i lived in Baghdad

>I deserve anything
>For existing 6 years
This is why everybody hates you

>implying Turkey wasn't already fucked up from all the cousin fucking

The puppetmaster shit to "fudamentally transform" the west continues.

how about working for 6 years and contributing to turkish economy ?

Turks are so retarded it hurts.

> EU visa lifted for Turkey
> Suddenly 300.000 new visa granted
> Hordes of Erdogan's jihadi friends entering Schengen
>....
> PROFIT!

Don't worry, once the EU lets you in all those refugees will go flodding towards Germany and France

And now Turkey will join the EU

Just a roundabout way for Merkel to brown up Europe

>EU gives visa free travel to turkish citizens
>erdogan makes 5 million syrians into new turkish citizens

it's the next step in their plan for the great shitskin invasion.

>its not my war

are you shia or sunni?

He said he doesn't want to kill his people, so my guess he is Sunni.

are shia iraqis ethnic persians? or are they gulf arabs?

Suleman the Great's vision of a conquered Europe with Germany/Austria as the capitol of the Islamic Europe is nearly complete.

You forgot to pssssht at him you autistic faggot.

They're Moslims.
You're Moslims.
Do your fucking duty, septic tank.

I fucking loathe your existence.

Get real, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what will happen next.

I am real. Those factories will probably be owned by Jews, free from state regulations and taxes of any other country. But I don't think any Jew wants to live in desert, they already own half of Manhattan ffs.

Jews are as religiously fanatical as any Muslims are. They just do a better job hiding it.

there is no place like home

Day of the rope when?

>bait
but yeah, fuck off we are full

Jews already live in the desert. It's called Israel.

ISIS and Russia?