I just woke up from a dream where San Francisco was attacked by ISIS today (4th of July)...

I just woke up from a dream where San Francisco was attacked by ISIS today (4th of July). Should I be worried or should I go back to sleep?

Screencapped this shit might be true

>San fagsisco getting rekt by kebabs

Jesus pls

PRAISE KEK

>please please please

If doubles, KEK has given OP a vision!
If not, KEK has made OP a Faggot!

PRAISE THE FROG GOD

Don't bullshit me OP

San Francisco is my home-away-from-home

TELL US KEK

WILL THE HAPPENING HAPPEN

Exacly!

Fucking take Miami or Jew York instead...

Are you implying that would not be a net gain for the world?

>Commiefornia

Get the hell out of there

Even if it was true, why would you worry about Commiefornia?

We couldn't be so fucking lucky. While at the same time, it couldn't be a worse target. Too many real Americans would be delighted at the news of SF area natives paying the price for their political views and it could all get rather meta and nasty very quick.

I wouldn't help either. I'd dance in the streets burning a pride flag to celebrate a 5,000 lb fertilizer bomb going off in fagtown.

my dubs will make it so

Is it?

Will it happen?

HOLY SHIT POLAND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

on the question; "Will Hillary go to prison?"

>Kek wills it

based pole beat me to it

PRAISE KEK

Fingers crossed mexibro.

DELETE THIS NOW

>wake up
>see this thread
>go outside
>see this

Can it be happening?

The Golden Gate Bridge, Statue of Liberty, and Eifell Tower are somehow changing the electric feel, stopping us from using free radial energy. Same with tall buildings and churches. Cities don't resemble circuit boards by accident.

There is a reason why that bridge always gets destroyed in movies and tv shows. It is evil.

im in the east bay, far from all that shit, out in the country. ill be watching as you guys probably nuked.

You should cross your fingers

Please let SF eat shit. Please happen. Praise kek.

inb4 the mission or tenderloin gets hit so only niggers & spics suffer and white leftists go unscathed

Go back to sleep

you do not tell KEK when to bless your post

>I said ooh girl!
>shock me like an electric eel

Don't care I don't live near fag central my part of the city will be fine