What are some movies conservatives will never understand?

What are some movies conservatives will never understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

red dawn
platoon
full metal jacket
every other nam movie
rambo
all the presidents men
the conversation
american psycho
there will be blood

The cuckold

Poor Little White Boy

the thing
jurassic park
transformers: the movie

every movie that requires more then two neurons of brain activity

Movies liberals will never understand

>mad roastie detected

I'm sure there are plenty of "flick" out there for you to enjoy.

All of them

(((triggered)))

Why is it so easy to get (you)s from you guys?

Whats the name of that short movie where a refugee uses a woman to get some money, impregnates her and she ends up happy about it?

American Sniper

Can you idiots not read?

They Live is a big one

so is Starship Troopers

Real life

They Live = Anti-jew propaganda

Starship Troopers = Pro-fascism propaganda

>b-b-b-b-but the intent was...!!

An actual answer

>Pro-fascism propaganda
You have to be a literal retard to think any Paul Verhoeven film is pro fascism

But the society portrayed in ST was a proud and strong society. Bugs got BTFO, humans won.

Literally no downside.

Way to prove you are a literal retard

Everyone's doing their part. Are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw

Not an argument

>“Our philosophy was really different [from Heinlein’s book],we wanted to do a double story, a really wonderful adventure story about these young boys and girls fighting, but we also wanted to show that these people are really, in their heart, without knowing it, are on their way to fascism,” Verhoeven said

The movie literally slaps you in the face with its anti fascism satirical news reels. You are retarded user, I am sorry to break it to you.

The bugs had it coming and the humans reacted accordingly.

Where's the evil in that? Do you just not like a species defending itself? Do you adhere to the "if you kill your enemies, they win" brand of philosophy?

What are you going on about you retard? I never stated a postition on war, YOU said it was pro fascism when it is clearly an anti fascist movie.

The director intently altered the source matierial to make it anti fascism, and even added the generic robocop news reels so the point wouldnt even be lost on idiots like yourself.

>dem humans dindu nuffin mayne
They sacrificed their own colonists so they could have justification in destroying the bugs. Did you even watch the movie?

>transformers: the movie
How so? I assume you're referring to the 1986 one.

>They sacrificed their own colonists

Nice try conspiratard

Did YOU watch the movie? The bugs flung fucking meteors at Earth and had conquered several planets.

The Dark Knight

I wanted to watch this at first but then i saw the director was a kike so i abstained

would you kindly explain to me how bugs without FTL capabilities flung asteroids across the entire galaxy?

>In Starship Troopers film universe, Plasma Bugs, as its name suggest, are able to discharge plasma that powerful enough to deflect asteroids and slice right through many large starships.

exactly what i mean

Yes, and? It even shows how fucking slow plasma farts are, and there is a scene showing how far apart Earth and Klendathu are. It would take thousands of years for asteroid to reach Earth. You can write this off as Hollywood not understanding physics, but I don't take Verhoeven for an idiot who leaves such glaring inconsistency in his film.

Bullshit. The man made Showgirls, stop acting like he is a genius driven by detail. Bad physics, simple as.

It took 30 years, actually.

The Bugs definitely deflected the meteor at Earth, though. I don't know where this "false flag" theory comes from.

Oh no we can't murder babies any more, the horror

>They Live = Anti-jew propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

you earn nothing from (((you)))s and double digits, retard

>he does it for free

You expect anyone to believe that?
He is disavowing his own work because of the SJW era we are in. No close reading of the film leads to anything except Jews.

Why do movies with sexy women trigger liberals so much?

Because liberals are hideous people and want to drag everyone else down to their level.

La Haine

>switch to being facetious when you get proven wrong

Everytime.

fpbp

Never forget

jesus christ

Hey I think you just tried calling me. Did you need something?

Have you even watched the movie?

What it's a romance movie. I got it and really like it

They never murdered babies.

>it's yet another /nupol/ spergs out outside their containment board episode

You normies are so close minded.

This