TFW you realize that you're getting left begins while everyone creates a career or builds a successful business

>TFW you realize that you're getting left begins while everyone creates a career or builds a successful business
>Even the retarded kids got into the trades and make bank now
>Even the criminal kids have found a way to get rich and not get caught now

Behind*

>left begins
can't trust a fucking leaf

maybe if you didn't spend all day making the SAME FUCKING THREAD you'd AT LEAST HAVE A CHANCE AT GETTING SOMEWHERE IN LIFE

>it's the Canadian blogposter again
your threads are VERY interesting and I certainly do not think you should be banned for off topic shitposting

Maybe... maybe not...

i didn't say you'd immediately get somewhere in life

but you will NEVER EVER EVER get somewhere in life if you keep making shitty threads and posting all day long

>but you will NEVER EVER EVER get somewhere in life if you keep making shitty threads and posting all day long

Maybe... maybe.... not...

well what do you do now?

NEVER
឴ ឴EVER
឴ ឴EVER

just go to college, meet people, network, fumble at almost every conversation until you make like two friends (two more than you've ever had), and use your connections to land you a job
oh also join related clubs and do internships if applicable

but for the LOVE OF GOD HIMSELF
stop WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME

I've had friends and a job I enjoyed and paid good though. There's problems beyond this in me.

I feel constantly cucked by working hard because I know someone else better results with less effort. The thoughts consume me all the time

network with them, ask them for pointers

worst they can say is "fuck off you miserable frogposting idiot, i hope your wish for death comes true"

also people tend to downplay how hard something really is when they're working with people they don't know. Especially if management is around.

what sort of job?

also if it's really bad, ask your boss for some pointers. they'll view it as proactive and taking initiative for yourself. they won't say "oh well since he's struggling we better cut him off", it's the exact opposite.

They're not my friends anymore because im a negative and hateful person (their words)

As for the job stuff my relative's friend got me a comfy job for $18/hr officecuck job a few years ago which had a lot of opportunity but I LITERALLY felt cucked got angry and apathetic and just stopped going. It only went downhill from there to the path of loserdom.

>because im a negative and hateful person
hmm I think you mentioned this before

so what, now you're a neet? you have two options, and you can do both. You can either ask your connection to help get you the job again and blame it on anger management issues (which you clearly have) and swear to see a psychologist (or psychiatrist or whatever's needed), or you could try reaching out to others for another job.

I strongly recommend getting at least some help for anger management, or at the very least, get tested for it.

I know you're not going to do either of what I said and instead you're just going to go back to making >tfw unsuccessful "how do i fix my life, don't respond with anything that requires stuff I don't want to do" threads again, but in case I'm wrong about you, try what I said.

A lot of succesful people were poor and failures at some point, that's why they were forced to innovate and try new things to get some cash. When someone studies a nice career and has enough money it's less probable that he will go out of his way to risk everything for a chance of being rich or something.

op's probably making bank himself and trolling us, stop being so gullible

The most important skill you need to learn now is how to make people like you

Literally the best thing you will ever learn

doesn't mean you'll get anywhere if you're a neet or not planning on getting a job

This advice is only useful if you pair it with "keep trying and never give up" or something similar.

also you only hear about those who succeeded at impossible odds, it's called survivorship bias

I fucked it up he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore I'm all alone now. I'm considering just getting some factory job or something just so I can learn the "value of hardwork" or whatever normies usually say. In the meantime im applying a lot and if I get a new decent job ill try my best at it.

Hope it works out. Try to make connections there. It'll be hard to make any real useful connections but you never know when wageslave #153229435 has a job offer that you're interested in that they're not.

Are you going to do what I said about the psychologist thing?

You don't have to lie, I'm calling you a faggot no matter what.

I might eventually. I dont really have the money nor the desire for it right now.

>They're not my friends anymore because im a negative and hateful person (their words)

This happened to me even though they were negative and hateful too, actually not being with them made me a way more happy and cheerful person so I'm glad they stopped being my friends. Negative people atract other negative people and they just power each other depressions.

They were nice in my case though. I was the problem.