NIGEL FARAGE RESIGNS STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=AhBV6c_lERw
youtube.com/watch?v=B0ktojE6WQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT THE FUCK!

Can someone set up a Cytube?

NOOOOO

Why?

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Because he's obviously joining the Tories and running for PM

MY GOAL WAS TO GET THE UK OUT OF THE EU

I HAVE ACHIEVED THAT GOAL

Just when I found a politician I actually liked.

C U C K E D

The globalists found him.

>79706361
Same dont even care if am cucked he was a good leader.

Celebrity Big Brother appearance confirmed

what the actual fuck dude..

what the actual fuck...
hes been my favorite politician ever. why is he """""""Standing aside""""""""

what does that mean??
says his political ambition has been acheved....

HWAT THE FUCK

The only time he wouldn't be endorsing Leave.

>troll maneuver succeeds
>"lol uh-oh blimey, i better bail"
>resigns to avoid political castration because he has no political program

Get kucked leavers!

Reminder that he's a member of the EU parliament. It make 100% that he'd leave, just not this soon. He probably knows something is going to fuck up

NIGEL YOU FOCKINNN TRAITOR YOU MAD CUNT YOU ARE A RIOT FUCK YOU

What the FUCK is wrong with the brits? EVERYTIME Germany tries to unify the EU the brits just FUCK. IT. UP. for NO FUCKING reason.

holy shit

Good night, sweet prince.

He wanted Britain out of the EU and he now has the leave vote. His job there is done and I suspect that UKIP will very likely dissolve now that its core policy has been achieved; the members splitting off and joining the other parties that most closely match their politics.

Whether Nige decides to retire now or instead join the tories and maybe even vie for leadership remains to be seen.

WTF!?? WHY!??

FIRST BORIS... WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

I'M NOT LAUGHING NOW!

Was he in danger?

He looks like he is CGI, or digitally inserted somehow. They can simulate people now.

All because he the rest of Vote Leave politicans betrayed him.. fuck

This makes sense. Why else would he resign when he's had the best few weeks of his career.

He really has.

How can anyone unironically vote for Ukip? It's literally a party made for retards.

S T A N D I N G

link to that vid?

>yfw it's because he's now going to America to help Trump MAGA

Because he actually cared about what he wanted to do. He didn't just want to use it to become a famous politician, unlike Cameron.

The tides are turning Sup Forums

No he just chose the cowards way out, like Cameron and Boris.

Because of self-interest. He just wanted attention. Leavefags didn't realize that the leave campaign wasn't sincere; it was just trolling. Now it's one, the key instigators are revealing that the have no interest in the outcome and no plan. It was all a trolling effort at self-publicity and ego promotion. And leavefags were stupid enough to buy this because they've had enough of "experts" and their disgusting "expert opinions." You got trolled.

I look forward to when he returns as in your pic, leading an insurgent paramilitary coup against the dystopian May regime.

Nige is thinking of Boris Johnson. You can tell.

Can a non-American become VPOTUS?

what a good god damned man! god bless you sir, from america! god speed, enjoy your life! you earned it!

WAIT WHAT LE FUGG IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

AHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00

THREAD THEME

Who made it a rule that politicians have to be power whores who take over more than they can actually control or have passion for instead of dedicating their life to a specific issue, or else they're cowards?

Oh right, the power whores. You're the mindcucked one here friend.

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

Didn't stop Obama

Didn't stop Cruz from trying

o frick

He can become a governor and everyone in line for President can be assassinated.

I expect someone to take responsibility and be a leader. So far, everyone has been "I don't want to deal with the shit I caused." You know, like a coward.

He had a dinner with Rupport murdoch yesterday, mayber they arranged something.

>responsibility

Last I checked Nigel didn't decide to Leave, 52% of Britain did. They're still in charge.

He was campaigning for Leave. Now he can sit back and watch the crisis unfold.

He gets to sit back as much as any other voter in Britain can. He's a British MEP for christ's sake, and he just campaigned to erase his job. He's still in politics and he will still be participating in the EU negotiations. You just accuse him of cowardice because you can't comprehend a politician who doesn't abuse his popularity to steal all the power he can.

>some woman

Does YouTube's stream chat lag anyone elses browser?

What will our hero do now?

just stop lol.

both are american citizens and were both born in america..

Fish in the English Channel. It's been his dream ever since he was a kid.

Why are you surprised at this?

He's achieved what he set out to do 25 years ago, he won.

He has no reason to not resign, he's not an MP, he would have literally nothing to do with Brexit anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Johnson

>Born: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
>19 June 1964 (age 52)
>Manhattan, New York City, United States

You ready for President Johnson?

I hope he will have a great time fishing.

>Nigel meets Murdoch wearing spectacular shoes
>Trump meets Murdoch also recently

Whats happening lads.

We've had the first English president.
Then we had the first black president.
Soon we will have the first female president.

But is America ready for their first Turkish president?

I know, funny, isn't it?

Maybe he's Trump's VP pick. I'm kidding, but...

Who is he?

wtf is it with Sup Forums and the influx of africunts? where are you niggers stealing these computers from?

Hey now, that could be Obama's half brother for all we know.

> what is google?

me

Sup Forums is the most multicultural board

Newspaper billionare?

Why is everyone on this forum so fucking illogical. This is Sup Forums yet you are not thinking like Sup Forums.

The only intelligent people in Africa are white. If there were no white people in Africa this entire fucking continent would blow up, burn down, and sink into the ocean. What little functionality there is here is due to whites--I haven't even been here long and I can see that.

Moreover, every African flag that shows up here turns out to be a white poster. Including that incredibly angry fag from Zimbabwe and a lot of South Africans. Much as it might be amusing to have some native Kenyan Obama family member ooga-boogaing unintelligibly on Sup Forums it's not gonna happen.

So why the FUCK do you conclude this is a native grunting at you from a mud hut? Believe me, the black people here have zero interest and most don't even have the capability.

Me, I'm just a US tourist. Here for a while for free, with senpai. Often bored. We'll be staying for a while so you will see me around.

>look at me and my flag

no amount of shitposting you do will ever make you white

Apart form the """""Social justice""""", """""Tolerance""""""""""" and le working mums meme.
Andrea's initial plan seems pretty solid.
> cut immigration
> fund mental health
> build much needed infrastucture and get that fucking runway built

Do any of you actually realise he's just completed 20 years of his life's work?
I would've resigned sooner and pissed off to some exotic sex beach for the rest of my life.

>with senpai.
fag. also i hate people like you who vacation to africa.. what the fuck are you putting your life in danger for?

FARAGE SAID HE "HAS THE TRUMP CARDS"

FARAGE IS GOING TO BE TRUMP'S VP

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

same thing is happening to UKIP what happened to Jobbik. They made him resign because now that the polcuck types made this into a relevant party, it's time to transition into a normalfag anti-conservatives protest vote party to become the 2nd largest party by the next election. so good job guys, you did the dirty work nazi cucks, now you're no longer needed.

>now its one
Bot? Speech to text? What the fuck

>being this deluded

What do you expect from a god/goddess of chaos.

Laotian cave painters here say that Trump will be memed into the presidency. It doesn't work like that. Trump might have gotten the lucky numbers, but not all of the details are in.

Trump could very well be the president. Just not of the US. Details always elude the faithful. He could end up the president of a hotdog making conglomerate.

Poll needs to remember that as in all things, the devil is in the details. Trump is looking like a lost cause more and more. While I will vote for him, I will not bet money on his ascension.

In fact if I were a betting man, I would say that we have 4 years of left-wing corruption coming. Hillary can kill an entire newborn ward and still get off scot-free. Coupled with Trump opening his big mouth and not at the very least, being consistent, as well as the entirety of the media and many, many big money sources vying to keep him out of office, there is little to no chance.

If someone is actually insane enough to hold legitimate bets for money, perhaps you should consider putting in a couple for Clinton. Even if you vote Trump.

Lads, he is 52 years old. He is in near constant pain from the helicopter crash. His family has been attacked repeatedly. He can't even go out for a meal without being attacked by Antifa shits.

He finally achieved what he set out to do, now he just wants to spend time with his family without being in the spotlight and without constantly being attacked.

I actually think he might have a position in Andrea Leadsom's government.

Any fucking reupload yet? How did this transpire and become totally unnoticed in the span of 4 hours?

REUPLOAD NOW PLEASE

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED
WHAT IS GOING ON

This is fucking hilarious, Brexit wins and now everyone is jumping ship? Article 50 hasn't even been triggered yet and he just fucking leaves, Boris has already said he's not going to be MP, what a fucking disaster.

NIGEL is D-Mans VP!

He hasn't achieved shit though. UK hasn't invoked article 50 yet and there have been zero negotiations. This narrative would make sense AFTER the UK was out of the EU, but right now it just looks like he's bailing because he's in over his head.

>Brexit
>Loses to Iceland
>Farage resigns
UK
K

>NIGEL FARAGE RESIGNS

>It is the third time he has resigned as Ukip leader

>Farage, 52, was originally leader from 2006 to 2009 and came back to the job after the 2010 election. He then stepped down after the 2015 election, only to “unresign” just days later to help lead the campaign to leave the EU.

>The MEP on Monday insisted this resignation was for good but raised the prospect of taking some role in negotiating Britain’s exit from the EU, saying he “might have something to give”.

Lol he is literally just taking his UKIP cap so he can put himself forward as a member of the committee that will set the strategy for executing LEAVE without being harangued by the cEUks for 'poisoning the well' of reasonable negotiations with his party's own 'xenophobic race-hating uber-fasCISm'.

Every single demand that the EU makes which Britain rejects would be spun as wilful sabotage by the NSDUKIP fifth column pursuing the fanatical agenda of its party.

He did it the absolute madman.
youtube.com/watch?v=AhBV6c_lERw

>guy has agenda
>makes up huge number in the millions range which seems incredibly unrealistic if you think about it
>drives agenda forward, people become angry and follow him blindly
>finally reaches his goal
>whoops he made it all up LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=B0ktojE6WQA

So how is Farage different from the jews again?

>FARAGE UN-RESIGNS TOMORROW
>GOTCHA AGAIN LADS!

She isn't vindictive. I think she's just kind.

is he leaving because his job is done?
;_;

they have to invoke article 50
not doing so would be a great way to get us to give them a healthy dose of freedom

Yeah sure, he made a big fucking mess, only now realizes the true extent of his turd, and now doesn't want anything to do with it.

That wasn't his claim you shit posting cunt.

> The entire continent would be destroyed

No. If whites had never been to Africa, the world would be a better place. The Africans would exist as they had been. Sustainable population and simple tribes.

Little famine, and less war. When whites went in to Africa, they "improved" them, gave them modern technology. These were the ingredients necessary for everything to go to shit. Whites gave them tech to kill and modern perspectives not meant for such a place as Africa.

The places that were colonized were built up to sustain much larger populations than Africa could sustain naturally. Then whites became cucks and left to massage their "guilt boner". Blacks sent and are sending much of what was left to them into the shitter. And because of the infrastructure and technology, they breed faster, and their land which sustained them as it would animals, no longer could.

Now there are plagues. Starvation. War. And a flood of refugees from a rapidly breeding shit-hole that are invading the western world. And will turn it to shit.

Whites should have staid out of Africa. Should have left it alone and forced a quarantine. There are no riches worth the problems we have today from that forsaken continent.