Oh for fuck's sake... he's in this thing? No Noomi and now... this hack?

Oh for fuck's sake... he's in this thing? No Noomi and now... this hack?

HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE FUCKING CRAZY?!?!

Am I the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EkXgRlRao5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No Noomi

She was confirmed to be in it a long time ago. Not to mention Francos character is obviously going to die early.

Apparenlty she's only in it for a few minutes.

I could be wrong but I think I remember reading something that he dies quite early and the other guy takes over as captain.

>She was confirmed to be in it a long time ago.
so where is she? does she only get a cameo?

>That smile
Is this meant to be a serious movie or not? At least post Franco looking serious and not like James Franco

James Franco stinks

He's based. Loved him in The Interview

Why should anyone pay money to watch an actor who isn't naturally talented and isn't even trying?

I was looking forward to this movie, but this is a real bummer.

>based
You stink.

OP here. I'm not going to take it anymore. I'm fighting back. I'm starting the official James Franco Defamation League.

Noomi is in it apparently but if it's only for a cameo I don't think I'll bother.

Only 2 things I liked about Prometheus were Noomi and fassbender. I was psyched to see something completely different where the 2 of them travel to the distant ends of the galaxy to find humanity's genesis.

Instead it looks like it's just a fucking remake of the movie it's supposed to be a sequel to.

>"this time it won't suck, honest!"

Fuck off.

Will this movie surprise us or just be shit?

I know. You're absolutely right. I want to see the film Prometheus' ending was pointing to.

What is this mumblecore hipster crap?

Who did he have to fuck to even get a role? Ridley a shit in his dotage.

>Am I the only one?

No, and that fucking turd Danny McBride as some 'space cowboy', I mean wtf, he is a fat jew for gods sake.

To top it off they found the most bland looking female to fill in as the new Ripley... what the fuck is wrong with Ridley Scott these days ? Brain hemmorage ?

I just want billy crudup to have a major role

Is he supposed to?

Yeah, I'd say most likely a flashback from the original David of when they first arrived on that planet. Either that or she shows up at the end to set her up for the sequels.

youtu.be/EkXgRlRao5I

Anyone seen this? 5 min clip from the movie

Franco included

>or she shows up at the end to set her up for the sequels

They decided for some reason not to continue on from the set up at the end of Prometheus, why the fuck would they in the NEXT movie?

yeah in the trailer one of the crewmembers address a different guy as captain

I didn't know that. I just thought this was the next one after Prometheus and that he is doing a couple more at least that lead into the first Alien movie. I guess I didn't see a reason she couldn't be shown to be living at the end.

I figure most likely we get a flashback of her death through David when he's explaining what happened to the crew of the Prometheus. I was just hopeful for more of her. I thought she was cool in Prometheus.