Japan Sup Forums Meetup: July 8th in Tokyo

THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Sup Forums Japan offline meetup! (オフ会)

Let's meet at the HUB at Akihabara on July 8th at 8pm. Again, 88 (HH) so it's easy to remember. All Sup Forumslacks that are joining report in.

tabelog.com/en/tokyo/A1310/A131001/13040557/

OP from the original thread seems to be still at work, so I am posting in his place.

> REMINDER FOR ALL NIPANONS THAT WANT TO JOIN OUR 88 MEETUP ON JULY 8 AT 8PM, please send me a message here with your LINE ID if you haven't already:

> nyankocurry.deviantart.com/

Four of us have already confirmed and exchanged contact info. 1 Japanese and three gaijin. Join us, Tokyo anons!

I'll be there to put you lowlives out of your misery.

ill be there. i love cosplay conventions.

Collective suicide incoming

Beware the Gaijin will cuck you royally

This sounds like some collective suicide shit.

Dont you guy nips just kill yourselves when you're not on the computer? This is going to be terrible, either a mass suicide or a mass killing.

Bring your waifu pillow.

>three fat English teachers spout memes and leave

pls record the meetup fampai

where are you in Korea?

Actually, none of us four are English teachers.

But if there are any English teaching Sup Forums fags out there who want to join us, I guess we could tolerate them.

KOREA Sup Forums Meetup! Do it!!!!

are there actual Jap posters on Sup Forums?

kek

One of the four is Japanese. But he lived abroad for quite a while.

Most Japanese don't know enough English to browse a site like this.

>yfw

I'm in Busan ~ user is probably in Seoul.

Besides, I'm not sure I could handle the collective autism.

Please be less retarded than the /brit/ meetup

We've exchanged contact info via LINE, so we can locate each other without having to post autistic messages here.

>offline meetup
wew

Please post autistic meetup messages regardless

i dont want a flip meetup
we'd kill each other over politics.

this

Confirmed participating nipbro here. Original thread can be found here:

Should be pretty /comfy/. I'll be the middle-age Japanese salaryman wearing a red Trump hat so I should be pretty easy to spot

Don't tell me you wouldn't pay real money to see that trainwreck though. So comfy or cringe, it'll be fun. I honestly think that living in a foreign country already gives you something in common, so I'm not worried. Plus everyone on LINE seems pretty chill

Love to join

>Ryan Dawson might come
He's a Sup Forumsack Lurker

>tfw in Kansai
G-good luck

> Love to join

Get on an airplane, user!

Sadly I will be in Tokyo only in late September.

>I'll be the middle-age Japanese salaryman wearing a red Trump hat so I should be pretty easy to spot

I would totally wear a SS cap. At least in Zipang I wouldn't get stoned for this.

>a group of gaijin with MAGA hats meets, one of them even brought a dakimakura with him
>a moment of awkward silence and anxious laugh, someone finally says some meme phrase about jews
>the rest laughes uncomfortably while staring at the ground, someone spews more memes without engaging in any meaningful discussion
>another long moment of silence, one of the guys compliments the dakimakura, word "waifu" gets repeated several times
>more silence
>finally they say goodbye to each other and go home to shitpost on Sup Forums like their always do

wearing the hat of the country who literally made glass of your family in WW2.

My friend has a German Christmas event in Japan every year and once a Japanese guy wearing SS cloths came and he got kicked out, funny thing he had no idea what the SS even is , he saw it in some anime and thought Germans will like it.After she explained him he started to cry almost and did apologize 100 times.

Well cute lolis wear the SS stuff here so it's a bit overplayed. I've seen no one with a Trump hat, so I'd prefer that.

Oh, also for anyone who doesn't want to go through the trouble of signing up for deviantart, cause let's face it, it's only good for stalking Kayla, you can just show up at the pub and join us. Getting connected just makes it easier not to pull a UK meetup

>their
fuck

I can't say I own a hat. But at least I got a refrigerator magnet.

I wasn't aware that Trump was a country, but I'll keep that in mind when I am drinking out of my relatives in the bar

You got me fucked up if you think I'm coning all the way from mie to spend 30 mins nervously not talking with some greasy motherfuckers

>Well cute lolis wear the SS stuff here so it's a bit overplayed.
>implying I am not a cute reichsloli

this are the people that decided UK should leave the EU.

Good luck UK , good luck.

Say a prayer at the Ise Shrine for our success.

I visited Mie once 12 years ago. Great place.

If you can gather some anons for a Nagoya meet-up, I might be able to attend (if it was on a weekend).

>My friend has a German Christmas event in Japan every year and once a Japanese guy wearing SS cloths came and he got kicked out, funny thing he had no idea what the SS even is , he saw it in some anime and thought Germans will like it.After she explained him he started to cry almost and did apologize 100 times.

Fucking cunt. I and my friends would have laughed our asses off and give him a beer.

I will bring tacos

you guys bring dem lolis

Trump is literally representing the country.
You remember the student I met at Osaka Uni. who was running around telling people how great america is and how Japan is bad , while he couldn't even speak English.

Minimum 200$ flight and then a hotel for 2 nights

I have a couple of good friends in Tokyo too

Lemme know if anyone's coming to Bangkok, definitely up for a beer

feel free to make 1 you can make enough money in this 2 months that you dont work the rest of the year.

but I doubt you will make any money if you promote yourself as SS soldiers in Japan.

>Polacks in Tokyo
Yeah no someone call the police these people are gonna kidnap some loli.

Can we make some plans for 12 of us to meet on top of the Kyūshū radio tower?
Same date and time.
Only other requirement is to bring a katana.

I was thinking of going, but arent all of you guys 30+?

You studied abroad at Osaka University?

Btw - love your country. My Croatia magnets have a prominent place on my fridge too!

Haha... one is 25, the others are over 30.

I am 33, but people say I look younger. Maybe because I spent so much of my life as a NEET?

I've lived in both places and both have ups and downs, but Americans are pretty friendly and I'm hoping that Trump can make the country great again.

Enjoy the cum muffins

I can already imagine the cringe
>bunch of autistic virgin fedoras with swastika armbands meet in a public place
>what could go wrong

user, autism spans all ages. It'll be fun, join us for a drink

The jews fear gaijin basement dwellers

Post pics of the event pls

I'm going as well. I so badly want to post autistic meme garbage to the Line group, but then I remember i'm a well-adjusted adult. i just happen to love this terrible imageboard.

the jews fear the samurai~

Wish I could be there you fucking nips

> but then I remember i'm a well-adjusted adult
You probably shitpost naijin memes in JCJ as well :^)

Leave these at home, and it should be okay.

bruh we need tacos out here.
move your sancho ass out here and start a taco truck.
we need you mexico

Ah shit im a tard I cant go I just realized its on the 8th. Thought it was on the 18th.

We could do it again on the 18th too. haha.

That's a national holiday and I'm free.

Please keep this going so I can join in next year, or the year after next.

Eh, for a couple weeks yeah, but it got old.
Fucking bulldogdiver was hilarious.

I have a work visa until at least March 2018.

Will probably marry my gf before that. So I will be here for you, user.

I suppose I'll join the line group either way. Never know my friday might open up. Gotta contact the deviantart link in the OP right?

wise words.

yeah. the other user in this thread is managing the deviantart stuff. I made a throwaway deviantart acccount to message him.

thats what we did yeah
join us, worst case it'll be a horrific train wreck.

Yup, that's me. Message me here and I'll add you to our group discussion.

> nyankocurry.deviantart.com

Looks like the LINE discussion is more active than this thread

I'm too inaka for these shenanigans. Pics or it didn't happen.

Bamping. For great justice

Where are you in the inaka, user?

Can I send my ex over there? She is staying in tottori

Just rape her dead, thats all what I am asking

say no more fampai

> she

Good one user, I'm not falling for that one... Again

I only ever met one Georgian guy in Japan.

He was so autistic that he would talk to himself. He had a couple Japanese gf's though, because J-girls are usually too dumb to realize when a foreign guy is super autistic.

We dont have degenerates in Georgia, so your fears are false

Shes around 5-6/10 tho, just kill her when you will be done. Dont let her come back

Typical weaboo I guess. My ex is over there as an exchange student

>Croa-tie magnet

Noice.

I just messaged you

Well, I knew a Georgian girl too.

But she was all about wanting to be Japanese, and appeared on Japanese TV too. Annoying as fuck. She brought TV show cameras to a social gathering once, and myself and my bros had to nope the fuck out of it.

I will never become one of those TV show gaijins.

Kek this reminds me of that time I went to Comiket during summer (never ever again)
Have fun and take pics!

friendly reminder : don't eat the cake :)

> He was so autistic that he would talk to himself.
I can assure you, that's a rather mild powerlevel.

Jesus christ. I lived near Tokyo Bit Sight, and had to ride the train once on the same day that summer Comiket was going down.

Lord Jesus. I should have brought a gas mask. The collective smell of dozens of autistic Japanese otaku dudes who had been outside on a humid summer day. Never again.

Was she fat af? There are very few people that go to japan from here and I might actually know her

We only send like 3 person per year in japan as an exchange student

Tell me about it
The smell was so overpowering I almost ended up vomiting right there.

> I will never live in Japan

The fuck, I thought Japs were clean? Literally no excuse, all you have running water 24/7, showers AND bathtubs unlike me and I still manage to be clean.

Hokuriku

She was a bit overweight, in my opinion. Maybe no by Georgian standards?

Does the name
"Tsism@ri" ring a bell to you?

that's a good thing for japan.

Italian friend, I imagine that your August days are probably not 33 degrees and 90% humidity.

No amount of showering will save you from a few minutes outside in Japanese summer weather.

Whoops, I mean Mexico. haha. Didn't check your flag.

Maybe Japanese summer is similar to the weather in the jungle parts of your country?

The humidity in Japan during summer is something else Juan.

>tfw Japanese flag are all gaijin

Good god... I do. She should be staying in tokyo right now

She has all her info in japanese on jewbook and posts everything related to japan. I am sorry you had to meet her