1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Da U
4. Oklahoma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxhlHDgLmHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AKRON IS BACK

Who gets in if they have undefeated ACC champ Miami, undefeated B1G champ Wisconsin, 1-loss Big 12 champ Oklahoma and 2-loss SEC champ Auburn?

Those four you retard

ohio state

OU would love to have Venables still around right about now.

Southern Miss

They wouldn't put 1-loss Alabama in over any of them?

who fucking knows because the committee decides to make up some new inconsistent logic every week.

Give me one legitimate reason for clemson to be #2, above both Miami and Oklahoma.

>committee setting up Clemson for the biggest meme upset when Miami buttfucks them 45-3 and picks off Bryant 3 times

Clemson at 2 is a joke

Auburn win, I guarantee that's their logic

So both Auburn and Clemson have actual blue blood straight from Princeton? Explains their fancy-pants school names.

Gee I wonder

those four you idiot

protip: the committee doesn't know what they're doing.

Miami should be #1 right now

1. Miami
2. Auburn
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma

this gildan commercial gives me a huge boner

REMINDER: THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN #2, #3, & #4

REMINDER: BAMA IS IN IF THEY WIN OUT
CLEMSON/MIAMI IS IN IF THEY WIN OUT
OKLAHOMA IS IN IF THEY WIN OUT
WISCONSIN IS IN IF THEY WIN OUT
If those teams win out they deserve to be in the playoff

Injuries

>yfw Auburn beats Alabama soundly in the Iron Bowl and the CFP committee raises Clemson to #1 for a week because "they beat Auburn by 8 after 4 1/2 hours during Week 2"

Every team gets injuries, that's a bullshit excuse for any team ever. Its part of the game.

there is a HUGE difference. #4 has to play #1 and #1 gets to play #4.

>there is a HUGE difference. #4 has to play #1 and #1 gets to play #4.

Undefeated Miami has wins over Va Tech, Notre Dame, and Clemson (who has a win over Auburn)
Undefeated Wisconsin has wins over Northwestern, Iowa (who beat Ohio State), Michigan, and Ohio State
1-loss Oklahoma has wins over Ohio State, Okie State (who beat Iowa State), and two wins over TCU (whose only losses would be to OU)
and they wouldn’t put Bama in over the team that beat them

true, actual, real rankings:

1.) alabama
2.) miami
3.) wisconsin
4.) ucf

>le false sense of security before the miami game
i'm ok with this

Tell me, what exactly happens if Miami was #2 and Clemson was #3?
Is it any different?
No
Both are in playoff positions
Shut the fuck up

UCF is never getting in. They don't deserve to, either.

>this is what Clemcucks actually believe
KEK

I'm just glad Charlotte is nearby, can't wait to hear how dead-silent Bank of America Stadium suddenly becomes when Miami is up 48-14 in the 4th quarter

B-b-but my quarterback was out for only half of a game

>better reach into my "i said something stupid and have no response" folder

>TCU (whose only losses would be to OU)
Also lost to Iowa State

Just going to embrace the hate
t. Clemson student

>implying I'm the original poster

He's also a run first QB that was hobbled before the game even started. He barely could do a swift jog to get away from pressure.

Clemson is closer to Charlotte than Miami is

Bama would get in over Auburn. We had that exact same scenario last year with OSU and Penn St. 1 loss OSU got in over a 2 loss conference champion in Penn St.

>out of more than one hundred and twenty (120) teams, only four (4) of them are undefeated
>they don't deserve to be ranked lol

Oklahoma is going to turn every playoff game into a shootout unless their defense shows up like it did against TCU.

That's Dabo's fault for starting him

ya, the players voted on the mascot and Princeton was the #1 team that year.

Fuck I forgot about that
Still, a 1-loss conference champion OU will get in over a 1-loss divisional runner-up Bama, otherwise the committee might as well relegate the Big 12 and Pac-12 to some status lower than the ACC, B1G, and SEC, since they obviously don’t think that highly of those conferences

>Oklahoma
>Miami
>Auburn
>Ohio State

refute this

doesn't matter

Miami has struggled in games where they don't have a home-field advantage
The ACCCG will be 100% Clemson fans

Indeed I am the original poster
To win the natty you have to beat 2 of the top 4 teams
How can any of the spots be that different from each other?

Good job. Where did you get your Geography degree from?

They barely deserve to be ranked because all they do is play meme teams. But the question isn't whether they should be ranked but whether they should make the playoffs

oklahoma can lose
miami can lose
auburn can lose
ohio state needs a very specific scenario to play out and somehow not get left out on a whim anyway

>tfw DA U finally makes clemson start clemsoning again

pretty obviously those 4 teams you mentioned

Remember the 1 seed has yet to win the playoff

I really should've capped all those posts that said Clemson wasn't going to be #2.

>The ACCCG will be 100% Clemson fans
Probably like 85%. Against UNC 2 years ago it was 75% Clemson, and UNC should travel to Charlotte better than Miami.
A lot of Miami alums are (((people))) from the northeast that don't care about football

No they wouldn't. Everyone knows they made the wrong call last year when OSU got BTFO

Auburn’s other loss would be to a Top Ten Clemson
Penn State lost to Pitt last year

someone remind me why it WASN'T pass interference on Clemson's last touchdown in the natty? are you really allowed to just fall down in front of someone like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=sxhlHDgLmHM

>To win the natty you have to beat 2 of the top 4 teams
>How can any of the spots be that different from each other?

winning a semifinal is better than winning nothing.

No it will be 100% Clemson
No Miami fan is going north for a football game

The most meme-worthy bowl game this year would be Penn State–Stanford right? I want this to happen

not to mention Penn State got obliterated by Michigan.

also it's Penn State and nobody wants them to win anything because they shouldn't even have a football team

because they didn't call it. literally refball with the highest stakes.

Miami has no fans

Because the Bama db initiated the contact

can someone explain to me why clemson is ranked higher than miami? Miami beat the same clemson team that clemson lost too.

I would have been totally ok if OU was number #2 but come on thats stupid

I dont know a lot of UM fans are travelling. I read somewhere people were paying 500 for tickets up to charlotte

Clemson University

because Clemson is given bonus points every single year

No it isn't
You get to the playoff to win the damn thing

>Clemson is closer to Charlotte than Miami is
>The ACCCG will be 100% Clemson fans
congratulations, you were able to repeat my implication that a stadium full of Clemson fans will suddenly grow silent when they are being blown the fuck out by Miami

I guess that cow college degree is worth something after all

Well, like Michigan taught Notre Dame how to play football, the "father of Clemson football" was a defensive end for Auburn who because the 6th President of Clemson University (1910-1924) and started the football team at Clemson and was the first coach. He allowed his players to pick the team mascot and, although he may have influenced their decision, the players chose Tigers because Princeton had just won the national championship.

He graduated Auburn with a degree in engineering and was an engineering professor at both Auburn and Clemson, so Clemson named the building that houses their College of Engineering and Science (Riggs Hall) in his honor

>Mike Ryan Verified account
@MichaelRyanRuiz
Nov 13
More
Almost $500 a seat if you want to fly from Miami to Charlotte ACC Championship Weekend. If you’re planning on going, be prepared to get REAL creative. #BallinOnABudget

>college football fans are only located within a 200 mile radius of their school
really makes me thunk

>clemson fans
>having a degree from clemson
Funny joke

WE CAN MAKE IT TO PLAYOFF STILL
I BELIEVE

I guess they are really saying Clemson's QB getting hurt was a big reason for their loss and aren't holding it against them that much?

Don't worry about it
Don't even waste your energy thinking about it
It'll work itself out

>ohio state, washington and alabama came out of the playoff on equal footing
is what you're saying. obviously wrong.

This. Better off going to a NY6 and winning than winning a semi and losing the hip.

lmao suck my dick bitch

CLEMSON BTFO

But that's dogshit because all teams get injuries all the time and their losses aren't forgiven. clem$on just get special rules I guess.

>I dont know a lot of UM fans are travelling. I read somewhere people were paying 500 for tickets up to charlotte
If they are paying 500 for a ticket they are retarded because tickets are a little over 100 right now and they are going to go down

it might be better in the long run. this team seems to need motivation from the outside.

Also how good would a OU vs Miami playoff game will be?

didn't he get hurt late in that game? even dabo admitted they got whipped.

Miami fans don't even buy 15% of the tickets in their own stadium

He got hurt like 45 seconds before the half

And they were already losing.

Yeah
Because they didn't win the natty

They did get some tackles for loss
The reason they lost wasn't even Bryant's injury but their starting kicker's

Yeah, they are likely in New York City and definately aren't going south for the game.
They are all throughout the east coast except for the Carolinas.

I know. That’s why it pisses me off

Okie State would be a better Big XII matchup than TCU / Oklahoma but it ain't happening.

now they are good they will buy tickets. The game against UVA is almost sold for next weeks game

dense moron

>defense gets torched by Syracuse multiple times
>dur we only lost because our meme qb got hurt

He was already badly injured going into the game

Don't get too excited about UCF, Temple will beat them. The owls are getting their stride back

So where's this Ohio State favoritism I've been hearing so much about? Looks like Clemson favoritism if anything. Also Bama favoritism. Miami should be #1.

I am actually more worried the line for UM vs Clemson open at clemson favored by 5.5. that seems really high

Oh I'm sorry, would Bama have three wins over top 8 opponents?

Just Mississippi State and LSU you say?

>QB gets hurt previous week
>can barely walk and is half dead
>hmm I should probably start him in this game
Wow so this is the intelligence of Dabo