When i to drunk or was tonight episode total shit

when i to drunk or was tonight episode total shit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/meganganz
youtube.com/watch?v=0AP8zf8H6nE
reddit.com/user/MeganGanz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought it was very weak too

The conflict felt way too forced and unnatural and I just didn't find it funny at all, chuckled like twice

Go take a sip from the yuck puddle and simmer your ass down.

It was average on its own, but with such a promising premise it definitely sucked.

>didn't find it funny at all
>still chuckled

Its not been funny for two seasons.

It's been a very weak season

I was hoping that dennis would flip out and kill them at the end with the rpg

Megan Ganz wrote it - her first ever episode - which explained why it was so fucking awful.

It also explains why AV Club gave it a straight A...because she worked there and is Twitter feminist friends with half their 'writers'.

Good premise, horrible execution. Should not have been heartwarming at the end. The Gang are stuck with each other but not nice to each other unless united by an outside threat.

Easily the most tryhard, fan fiction, utter, utter, utter abortion of an episode I've ever seen.

By the end, I was only watching out of morbid curiosity. And I actually thought before this that it had been a pretty good season so far. Not vintage, but better than last year,

It was a bizarre episode. Nobody acted with each other.

Dee suddenly makes valentines for Charlie for no reason

The Gang being excited to see Cricket and letting him use the bathroom. Before this they always call him a street rat.

Mac being that needlessly sentimental to Dennis. They're dependent on each other but in a very bizarre and unhealthy way. This was far too nice and normal RPG aside.

Dennis suddenly being concerned with running the bar normally.

Work being "trick" and frank talking about putting feces up his ass were the only sunny-feeling aspects of the episode

>tfw Sunny threads have been dying out throughout this season
good. Last season was no more for me.

>Black Dee, we have to it's locked in now?
>Slime that won't go down the drain
>Pink ink in the water
>Tricks
>Jerry
>RPG
>JUST WORK GUYS PLEASE

Seriously, what the fuck did they mean by all of this? Am I missing something?

>Dennis has feelings
>Dee and Charlie are banging
>Cricket not being treated like a grotesque monster

Did this person think they were writing IASIP in Season 4 or what

It's such a weird break from the last couple seasons

(((them)))

they try so hard for maybe 1/10th of the humor they used to have, it's sad

well you guys did want them to use the bar more

>classic Dennis
>true blooded sociopath. Is only interested in gratifying his ego and manipulating others

>nu Dennis
>apparently a thief and a swindler. Takes a little girl under his wing because she impressed him. Has feelings.

He is more in touch with his feelings now that he has confronted the trauma of being raped.

I was pretty sure there was going to be an onion, though, when he kept rubbing his eyes and crying.

Yeah it was shit.

>Megan Ganz replying to people on Plebbit who liked the episode

Pandering to Reddit. Literally sums the corpse of this show up.

I didn't need to know that..

The whole season has felt off. You barely even see the bar this season.

>>Dee suddenly makes valentines for Charlie for no reason
charlie fucks dee since several seasons back

>Megan Ganz
who is this slut

Charlie's song was the only thing that made me laugh
But I actually found it interesting. It was a nice deconstruction having Dennis trying to actually do his job

>going on the show subreddit
I bet her ego grew massively with all their superlatives

>were witnessing the painful and slow death of always sunny
Unlike Dexter this doesn't feel good at all.

>tfw Sunny threads have been dying out throughout this season
>good. Last season was no more for me.
When does th show get bad? I'm in season 3 right now and am enjoying it

Girls can write funny comedy, deal with it :)

I hate myself so much for typing that.

I enjoyed it up to the 9th series where I could rewatch episodes. Watched up to previous series where Id watch episode and then wonder why I bother. Not watched any of this latest season

This explains A LOT

This episode was great and this season feels more like classic sunny than the flanderizations of the characters we've been getting for the past 4 or 5 seasons.

Feels good.

Fuck off, Megan

Honestly I think it's all watchable, the later seasons are just less rewatchable. But there's gems in all of the seasons.

Sunny even when its not living up to its past glory is still better than most comedy shows out there.

I wish I were getting paid to write this show.

Are you guys going to start attacking this writer for being a woman now? Like that ever happens when an episode is bad and the writer is male? You guys gotta try harder to not be stereotypes.

Oh god, I checked the episode and it is a fanfiction, she's being honest there.
What the fuck is wrong with tv production, how do these shitty female writers always get inside?

THe pinnacle of a talented writing from a woman is Tina Fey and she is average.

>Are you guys going to start attacking this writer for being a woman now?
I think they have enough merit on this episode alone to say shes shit, regardless of sex.

You ever tried reading a book written by a woman? Maybe something of a genre you enjoy very much.
I recommend trying it out, and then a few times more. Let's see if you'll still be so open minded after that.

Filthadelphia is a fucking shithole. Worst big city in the US by far.

You havent even gotten to the peak of the show yet.

Anybody got the video about "SJWs" taking over the show and destroying it?

Or at least screencaps of Macs comments on twitter about diversifying the writing room?

Nice opinion.

I don't get what you guys didn't like about the episode did you not find black dee and charlie being jealous of a tape worm while totally oblivious that dee is in love with him? Gay for free? The gang's inability to just do their jobs without getting distracted? It was full of laughs for me, it reminded me of season 5 that had episodes like "Mac and Dennis Break Up" and "The Gang Gives Frank An Intervention". I like episodes that touch on their relationships to each other, not everything has to be about schemes.

I bet all your asses read Harry Potter in middle school.

gb2leddit

Oh god, Megan, it is you.
Can't you just find a nice husband and live a fulfilling family life?
Do you really need to fuck up something people used to enjoy?

This is basically the health inspection episode with charlie but now changed to Dennis which didn't work either

neither one of them normally give a shit

Hi Megan

Yes the episdoe was bad and "off". I don't even want to anaylze what's wrong with it but this seasons has been pretty shit. They basically need to cut on the same shitty rehashed joke like Dee being made fun of or the Mac is gay thing.

fuck youse niggas i thought it was funny.
>anthrax
>Frank picking dead worms out of his ass
>the puddle
>cricket
only thing is the pacing was a bit off. felt rushed. 7/10

is it another flop of an episode from the new hack writers? I dont bother watching this anymore after how bad its been lately.

if you liked any of this season or the last few dont respond just kill yourself on the way back to r3ddit.

I dont usually go in sunny Sup Forums threads anymore but I was curious to see if Sup Forums would like this episode, but I'm just reminded why I don't care about these threads anymore because you all always say the same shit.

>They basically need to cut on the same shitty rehashed joke like Dee being made fun of or the Mac is gay thing.
They've been doing this for a decade now. Seriously you all make the same complaints - "wah they're referencing past jokes (something they've always done)" "wah mac is gay (he was aways)" "wah theyre making dennis gay now too (again always hinted at from episode 1)" "wah why did x character do this thats not like them (you are not paying attention to intentional character development)".

Why do any of you even still watch?

>Why do any of you even still watch?
Because when it is completely twisted and corrupted only to be discarded once reddit crowd is tired of it, I'll be there to say goodbye to an old friend.

I don't know where your getting the denis is gay stuff. It's always been implied he's a psycho not gay.

I thought it was a great episode, this season has been a solid B for me so far.

Meet the writer of this abortion

twitter.com/meganganz

He likes attention from men, he wears makeup, his relationship with Mac is completely homoerotic, he said he would fuck some actor in the book (forgot who).

He's bisexual and clearly prefers women, but he and mac definitely have had a thing forever now. They watch action movies and talk about mens bodies together. That's gay.

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=0AP8zf8H6nE

Bisexual is different from being gay.

get this Sup Forums shit gaymergate faggotry out of here.

I watched that yesterday. I kept waiting for a joke reveal but it never came. What was the point of that episode?

B-but he lost the popular vote!

>They watch action movies and talk about mens bodies together.

>hurts badly don't it
Does she know he won?

they will make mac and denis gay couple ?

god damn it

The Gang Goes to a Water Park and PTSDee were the only episodes this season that were good.

Well how else would you please the drooling fan crowd as a fanfiction writer?

they were the only ones that felt like Sunny imo

yeah yaoifans are terrible.

Anyone else feel wanting a rocket launcher felt out of character for Dennis? Too big, not "creepy" enough.

You forgot about that episode were he was willing to fuck a little chinese boy.

If this happens I'll drop the show.

reddit.com/user/MeganGanz
Sup Forums btfo

He also was fucked one night by gay men and wake up in bed with a bear, after mac tricked him [season 1]

go back you twat

its cause they switched writers

this happens with a lot of shows they become weird shells of their former selves while the writers attempt to rehash and capture the magic of earlier seasons.

let it die

Don't listen to Sup Forums. Sup Forums only wants to shit all over everything.

It's pretty fucking great until season 9.

After that it's still good, but like others mentioned, it has more rewatch value up until 9. But there certainly are gems and high points.

10 and 11 are good, but not as great as before. 12 and 13 are a bit hit and miss. Some great high points, some low for the show's standard.

The thing about this show is that it's never downright bad or unwatchable. I feel that even the worst episodes are still way better than most comedy out there. The show's continued existence is justified simply because even at its lowest it's not really low. Although I don't think it will be as great as it was.

I'm a bit worried by this new female writer, though.

Why is everyone here shitting on season 11?
I thought the only bad episodes from it were "dee makes a smut film" and "being frank". The rest were pretty great.

>The thing about this show is that it's never downright bad or unwatchable

I thought last ep was.

>Trumpet

Disregarded. Also, it's like he didn't even watch several of the episodes, he just wants to whine.

The Gang Goes Black made loads of jokes that would trigger SJWs and BLM. Just so happened that with the new wave of "populist correctness", Trumpets will be just as triggered as SJWs if they don't agree with a joke. They pulled punches at both sides.

He wants some alt-right safe space show, but this show has never been about that and never will be.

PC culture has not ruined this show. If you view everything through an identity politics lense, nothing is good.

He is just as bad as those people he complains about.

Is that a frank's pov one?
I thought it was pretty interesting, and attempted to do things differently.

Yeah - and to be fair, it wasn't that bad, jut not great like the rest of the episodes from that season.

>enjoying chardee macdennis 2
I think we're done here.

Wew
First time I sent hate mail to a "writer"

>not loving charlie's ridiculous trumpet-stomp
>not at least chuckling with frank's flag
>not enjoying the ending

How did you enjoy the rest of the series?

To me that was more to the psycho part since he was willing to go far beyond most to pretend to be someone else.

wow you're so fucking cool dude

keep giving them shit to use as "evidence" that we're after them, honestly bet that if like 10 more of you stupid emotional reactionary retards send her shit like this all they'll do is give her a raise

fucking enabling half-breed abortions

Yeah, it was a shit one. Sad after the last few had been so good.

The idea of the gang actually doing their job was great but the execution was very poor.

The idea of Charlie being jealous of a tapeworm inside Frank is great, but it was executed in an unfunny way.

The only thing I liked was how they were talking about how horrible the valentine's exchanges got and how it went as someone putting "anthrax" in there.

I also liked how a sweet moment of Dennis getting a gift played out, making it seem like it was a puppy or something, then it turns out to be an RPG. The only thing that made that great was how it was acted out though. I genuinely expected kittens or something because of the look on Dennis' face.

The idea of the gang actually doing their job was great

Was it?

where did my arrow go

did anyone else notice burnie burns?

Video didn't say it was PC.

The hiring of "diversity" actors was a PC move, and the jokes they wrote were sub-par.

You missed the entire point of the video and are effectively creating a strawman.

Great episode. Best in a long time. Glenn gave great performance. His blowup at the end was brilliant.

10,11, and maybe 12 are overall bad seasons. But there's still at least a couple hits in each.

>The Gang Beats Boggs
>Charlie Work
>Mac & Dennis Move To The Suburbs
>Being Frank
>The Gang Goes To Hell
>Making Dennis Reynolds A Murder
>Hero Or Hate Crime

All bangers if you ask me. The Gang Tends Bar was terrible, though, and it doesn't surprise me to learn it was a fanfic made by some slit.

kystbhfam

Cringe.

Frank Falls Out The Window is objectively the worst episode.

Suburbs, Being Frank, and the Cruise ship were kino, but the rest was sooo bad. New season is better so far, as an average.