FLYYNNNN

FLYYNNNN

AM I STILL TO CREATE THE PERFECT SYSTEM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftppc7iNpJU
youtube.com/watch?v=SNOxB3kEAIo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E6hr7MU6wR0
youtube.com/watch?v=tdU46cSqslI
youtube.com/watch?v=JLZGbJ5QE8M
mega.nz/#!yEowRRLT!Azi1TV4XkCk0N_0urEDB86aBYAFHkO8VXKv3owzyT3s
youtu.be/6Wc3ycKorOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God that movie looked nice, shit in every other way but it looked neat

GOAT soundtrack too

This is my favourite movie. I watch it every 6 months. I guess its because its a 90minute long music video with a QtPi in it.

I also really enjoy that the bad guy wasnt bad but was simply doing the job he was created for which was only a problem because Flynn didn't think perfection was unobtainable until he got wiser.

he also wanted to get out

>Uprising will never get a second season

Yeah?

youtube.com/watch?v=ftppc7iNpJU

TRON?

?

>Sequel canned two weeks before shooting was set to begin because of Tomorrowland, the Star Wars acquisition and to make room for more Marvelshit on the slate

Fuck Disney.

Honestly, I like this movie more every time I see it.

fucking love this movie

Doesn't nearly deserve the amount of hate it gets

how did Clu come to the conclusion that perfection meant running the grid like Mussolini's Italy? fascism is far from perfect.

the only thing...the ONLY THING keeping me from loving this movie was flynn not having god powers in his own creation. when he said something like "i'm gonna knock on heaven's door" or whatever, i expected him to fly like neo at the end of the matrix

everything else is bretty good

FLYYNNNN

AM I STILL TO CREATE THE PERFECT MEME?

He kind of did though, when he bonked the program on the head and his appearance at End of Line

I saw this with my friend and his gf and younger brother. Everyone fell asleep except me and her and it was almost like I was on a date :)

Modern reboots/sequels done right?

i watched it yesterday and it seemed like cliche the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=SNOxB3kEAIo

my personal favorite

>implying Mussolini was the bad guy

Still hoping for a sequel, Cillian Murphy was supposed to be the main villain i think, he was in Legacy aswell.

>uh, you don't get to bring ISOs

>Bio-digital jizz man
What did Flynn mean by this?

That teaser on Legacy DVD was great.

>program created to create the perfect system thinks he must have control over everything in order to do so

completely reasonable

>tron 3 will never happen
>we'll never listen to bio digital jazz

must sound like vaporwave jazz

>>YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A GIRLFRIEND

yea...?

By the time capeshit is over they would probably recast.

I wonder if we'll get Tron 3 when they finish the Infinity Wars bullshit.

>bridges will be too old for tron 3

Yah?

It was marketed by Disney as a kiddie flick framed around hollow action set pieces, but it's a solemn, bittersweet modern myth about an aggrieved son going to the underworld to bring his father back from Hades. He fails, seemingly, but they reconcile (Sam finally understands Flynn, while digital son CLU cannot), and [it is presumed] the son ultimately moves forward with his father's vision, turns Encom's direction back from cold capitalism to altruistic ventures, and probably routinely goes balls deep in binary-made-flesh ISO poon as they both create a new age of enlightenment on Earth.

That's my sans-Tron-3 happy ending, at least.

Also, the aesthetic, industrial, and architectural design was splitting arrows on the bullseye again and again.

I actually only found it even MORE boring the second time around. The first time it was predictable. The second time there was no need to predict.
>GOAT-tier visuals?
check
>GOAT-tier soundtrack?
check
>qt Olivia Wilde with a haircut that clevely masks her jawline ?
check
>did away with (sorta likeable) silliness of the original movie?
check
>likeable protagonist?
not really
>exciting script/clever plot?
nope
>good use of Jeff Bridges's character?
nope

I'm currently working on a treatment and script. Maybe 5 years from now we'll get Tron kino

Poor tron. Dat soundtrack tho.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E6hr7MU6wR0

I wish there were more scenes of Tron kicking ass since he's basically an admin level security program.

Stop reminding me.

The real question is: Are artificial life forms generall fuckable?

UUUU

CRASHING THIS SYSTEM

well, they don't hang the good guys, do they?

if the elements of the system were perfect, then the system would be perfect.

like this body. a system full of women like this? perfect.

be sure to shit on the mac os while you're doing it.

She should have kept that hair after the movie. It works really well for her.

Wife her.

I really, really like this movie. Kind of feel bad about it in retrospect since it was among the first wave of assembly line reboots and rehashes, but I think they put together something very cool in terms of sound and visuals.

>aggrieved son going to the underworld to bring his father back from Hades
This is why I like this movie. It has that classic Disney feel based in traditional myth. The hero's journey, even if the hero himself is a bit dull. The formula just works, especially when given production values like this.

I saw jeff bridges speak a few weeks ago and the moderator never mentioned this movie. Jeff bridges said oh I was shooting tron legacy at such and such time, and I alone clapped. It was sad because they talked about shit like tucker for so long

What's odd is I saw it in theaters, really disliked it. But Everytime I see it, I grow to appreciate it more and more.

fucking Star Wars purchase killed the second season, it happened right before when we'd know

fucking Star Wars faggotry like Marvel, kills everything original

>Pacific Rim is getting a sequel while Tron Legacy isn't
eat shit, nerds

the same happens to me, everytime I see it, or even if I just leave it on while I'm on the computer, I like it more than the last time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that cleverly masks her jawline
Why hide it? Are you some kind of fag?

Good on you for clapping anyway user, i would clap with you.

>The ISOs, Flynn. Hand them over.

>shit in every other way
>Based OST
>Fun action sequences
>Decent acting
>Follows up and connects to the original nicely
>Doesn't sequel bait in the end
>Digital kino

Step up
youtube.com/watch?v=tdU46cSqslI
youtube.com/watch?v=JLZGbJ5QE8M

Good taste user, solar sailor is probably my favorite song on the soundtrack.

>In addition to visual effects, I was asked to record myself using a unix terminal doing technologically feasible things. I took extra care in babysitting the elements through to final composite to ensure that the content would not be artistically altered beyond that feasibility. I take representing digital culture in film very seriously in lieu of having grown up in a world of very badly researched user interface greeble. I cringed during the part in Hackers (1995) when a screen saver with extruded "equations" is used to signify that the hacker has reached some sort of neural flow or ambiguous destination. I cringed for Swordfish and Jurassic Park as well. I cheered when Trinity in The Matrix used nmap and ssh (and so did you).

>Then I cringed again when I saw that inevitably, Hollywood had decided that nmap was the thing to use for all its hacker scenes (see Bourne Ultimatum, Die Hard 4, Girl with Dragon Tattoo, The Listening, 13: Game of Death, Battle Royale, Broken Saints, and on and on).

>In Tron, the hacker was not supposed to be snooping around on a network; he was supposed to kill a process. So we went with posix kill and also had him pipe ps into grep. I also ended up using emacs eshell to make the terminal more l33t. The team was delighted to see my emacs performance -- splitting the editor into nested panes and running different modes. I was tickled that I got emacs into a block buster movie. I actually do use emacs irl, and although I do not subscribe to alt.religion.emacs, I think that's all incredibly relevant to the world of Tron.

mega.nz/#!yEowRRLT!Azi1TV4XkCk0N_0urEDB86aBYAFHkO8VXKv3owzyT3s

You're welcome.

youtu.be/6Wc3ycKorOI

>you will never ride on a bike with your computer generated waifu towards the setting sun

What does her mouth feel like?
What does here pussy feel like?
What does her asshole feel like?
Are they cold or warm?
Does inserting one's dick inside of her orifice upload information similar to the identity disc in the grid?

>What does here pussy feel like?
Ever smelled old electronics with leaked capacitors?

I'd assume that's how.

Pretty hot imho, especially if she has live 12V rails inside for a little sting.

This summary fits my worldview.
Well said

right in the feels

We're talking about fantasy, so if human beans can be represented visually/tangably similar to their real-life forms, then living biodigital life forms will just be run through the Shiva laser and take on molecular human form, right?

That fuzzy logic being the case, Quorra is probably warm and glistening and oh so silky.

Perhaps she is enhanced as her digital DNA suggests. Perhaps she will lack the telomere timers in her supergenetic code, causing her to heal perfectly and never age. Will her arrival on Earth cure aging for everyone? Or will she bury a grey frail, fallen Sam decades after they achieve world peace?

#overthinking

>you will never show her the real world and at the end of the day drive to your shipping container house by the river and watch her fall asleep in your arms as you cuddle to the warmth of the wood stove.

Are those things even real? Looks pretty fucking comfy

I always thought Sam's little "house" was comfy as fuck

D

That's the joy of having a film directed by a former high-concept architect and CG artist with a good eye.

“Oblivion” has the same modernist-vs-earthy comfiness, as seen in the high-tech, van der Rohe watchtowers (mirroring Flynn's safehouse), and Jack's oasis cabin (paralleling Sam's container dwelling).