Australia vs. Honduras PRE-GAME THREAD

Lads, it's almost time.

Fuck off already.

Do we make the world cup if we win?

Yes. However, a scoring draw means Honduras go since the first leg was 0-0.

Expanding upon this since it wasn't clear why. The first leg was 0-0 in Honduras, meaning (You) have no away goals. Any goal from Honduras means (You) have to win the match outright. Same if it goes to extra time if the second leg also goes 0-0.

Ahhh ok cheers, just hoping no one gets murdered t b q h.

I'm on this shit. Exams this week but fuck it. #ballislife

I Definitely will watch this.

I'm fuggin ready lads.

thanks japan

>tfw trying to decide whether or not to stay up until 4 am to watch this

Do it lad, one late night is nothing is the scheme that is our entire existence.

Don't bother Japan-kun, it'll be a boring match. I'm rooting for you Straya.

Lads I thought QLD was the bogan state but why is the no vote most succesful in NSW?

well then I guess it's time to brew the coffee

Probably all the muslims.

Muslims and Chinks

DO IT FOR HER

I will make coffee, and inevitably fall asleep during 30 minutes before the match

>tfw ywn be Australian

How many bongs and bings? I'm heading home and this sounds fun

4 bongs and 46 bings.

Come on you fucking good thing.

>4 bongs and 46 bings.

nobody cares it will midnight here

If we don't win I will livestream my suicide. Sound good?

I care.

What kind of fucked bird is that?

You can always just resign Ange, calm down.

Vamos Honduras. Todo de Concacaf esta con ustedes. Destruyen a los putos canguros gringos.

We deserve to be nuked for voting yes

WE DEM MOOY BOYZ

meh, too late

Stay up and watch please!!!!

Goodluck Honduras

please watch our sport

who /votedyes/ here?

i did because i'm not an edgy 13 year old

Still 4 hours

Anyway good luck you criminal looking, bashed up reject biscuit bastards. With no Ireland involved the WC needs a raucous bunch of decent lads with low expectations who speak English. Honduras offer nothing unique either

Based Honduras will win with a cheeky draw in the 90th minute.

I unironically did too

who fucking cares if homos can get married

How many bongs left until the match starts?

SO far Im making 20 times my money, I only need Australia and New Zealand to win .

4 bongs menos 3 now

You're going to lose money then. Australia is USA 2017 hex tier right now.

kek sad but true

Australia's campaign ends tonight on a penalty shootout. This team is too psychologically cooked to score goals.

>got an exam at 6pm

what time will kick off be?

I will root for you Australia.

Probably 8:05 lad

Monash ?

If you not with us now don't be with us later... we gone figure it out

Old Christian Relgious folks and trumpf tards. Can confirm this

nah, newcastle

gonna try finish early within 90 mins, grab a bucket of KFC and then get home hopefully for kickoff

t. brainwashed afl fags

Do australians even give a fuck about soccer? I always see you Kangaroos just post on cricket threads

What happened with Australia's downfall in soccer? We were on the verge of winning the World Cup in 2006 and heavy refball stopped us, we won the 2014 Asian Cup and we've just been on the decline with struggling to qualify with the world cup, where did it all go wrong lads?

Cricket is their Version of Boreswing and the AFL is their version of our Handegg. They probably see Soccer in the same way we do, but they atleast took some steps to atleast care a little about the sport by moving from that weak ass OFC

Based Goosey

Not really, it's not that popular here. I do like shitposting though.

only when something major is happening. its similar to the US where people care about the world cup and qualifying and a small amount care about the country professional league

Probably the same thing that Happened with >Us, and Italy. Old ass players that are on the verge of dying but there aren't any replacements yet.

The Netherlands isn't part of that because they have an even bigger problem on their hands.

People of Mediterranean, British & South American descent usually

you better win australia.

so not that many people then

that's literally 90% of the population

Our most popular sports.

1. Footy
2. Crigget
3. Rugby
4. The other rugby
5. Soccer/ Tennis/ Swimming/ Netball/ idk what metric im using to measure popularity but something like that

True, but I meant people who migrated here or their families did

Literally no one gives a fuck about footy north of the Murray

Objectively incorrect.

oh well, that's unfortunate. I bet their odor is quite unpleasant.

what the flippin h*eck are you talkin about?

Domestic Rugby will be dead in our liftetime (thankfully)

Yeah there's 2 types of Rugby with slightly different rules but they are both big and their own separate sports, I don't get it either.

>tfw didn't delete the post fast enough

damn...

postecuckalo doesn't know how to coach a team unless its at club level

tries play meme possession tactics despite the lads only getting together to train/play a few times a year

Wogs do

t.Stephanos Arvanitis

Thanks

not sure if I'll be able to stay up. I'm getting sleepy

is cahill italian, greek or sth?

Why the fuck are you responsible for making both the pre game threads for the Oceania team's fixtures OP?

Bit weird desu

i think he's like half fiji or something

Ez for Honduras, r-right? I have 10 dollars on them

My shitposting boner for Justice League initial reviews is keeping me up

I did not make the NZ one.

Final two digits of this post is the final score between Australia and Honduras.

KEK

Very likely tbqh

PENULTEES

Mother is English, father is Samoan

Rugby Union aka the sport that has a national league that 20 people attend.

LGBTQ get to marry, Socceroos wins finished off with scissoring with my gf in celebration. What a day!

Winrar

where could i acquire a stream brothers?

>LGBTQ get to marry
>"marry"
>Take THAT "establishment"!

Honest, I'm not memeing, you faggots are the worst.

Right, but more people pretend to like it at international level more often. No one gives a shit if we beat some random asian team to win an asian cup but they care if Australia wins whatever the tri nations is called now.

Fucking Austar and ARU killing union after the 90s. It was so much better.

hi can you post pics of your knees?

Will you scissor after Honduras embarrasses your team?

Monthly reminder that the BASED, Muscular and ELITE NSL had proper youth development that lead to us having a semi-decent team in 2006, based riots between ethnicities (basically a Cronulla riot every week) and they were clubs instead of plastic franchises.

Bring back the NSL and put in a Shire Bogans SC, Lebs FC and Apex FC.

>Australian "cuisine

>Most commonly, the main sale item at a sausage sizzler is a cheap pork or beef sausage (known in Australia as a "snag"), cooked on a gas hot plate[1] and served on a single slice of white bread.[2] Tomato sauce is the most common accompaniment, and is usually available for no extra cost, though other condiments such as barbecue sauce and American mustard are regularly available. Onions cooked on the hot plate are often available, for free or at extra cost, and occasionally coleslaw or other salad items are offered. Some sausage sizzles also offer the option of a white bread roll as an alternative to sliced bread. Vegetarian or gluten free options are infrequently available, but often sold at events with more extensive menus including hamburgers or complete meals. Soft drink cans or bottled water may also be available for purchase,[3] so as to maximise fundraising.[4]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only "no" voters aka plebs eat this shit.

Go drink some deep fried soda

Reminder that BASED Wogball probably had the most no voters thanks to elite Western Sydney.

>sausage sizzler

its a fuckin sausage sizzle m8