>can name your kid literally anything you want
>choose Anus Cancer

Based Kanter family

>can name your kid literally anything you want
>give them made up retarded names so they'll get stigmatised for life

Americans are weird people

hey that's my birthday!

which name isn't "made up"?

Biblical names in your native language are the only acceptable ones. Other names are big sign on your kid saying "my parents are uneducated"

>all died
>DeKendrix was saved by a passer by

whats wrong with his delts?
>tfw me and all of my brothers have name starting with D'

I swear to god "Jatavious" is a name I've made up in the past as a joke to mock the names black people give their kids. What a time to be alive.

even those were made up, you peabrain Argensimian

>black people can't swim
This is funniest meme ever. Is aquatic sports the whitest sport?

they have meanings, though. when you're naming a human being you don't just throw words together like a fucking asshole. that's going to be their name for the rest of their fucking life, so it'd better mean something.

>meanings

Straight up know a guy named J'Preston Boatlauncher.

ya, you don't see a single black water polo player

>that's going to be their name for the rest of their fucking life, so it'd better be the name of some sheep-shagger in israel who wiped his ass with a quasi-gospel 2000 years ago

A guy in my highschool was named Shleam Heavyside and there was another kid named Druh-Micheal Trutt

This isn't a measuring contest.

I knew a kid in school who's name was DeJavarius

He didn't have a dad ofc.

M'Crickulous Cloud

the meanings are often secular in nature, mr chong.

This is unironically why no-one respects you internationally, america. It all started when you began using surnames as first names, probably since your inception, because you idiots didn't realise that on official documents surnames are often written before first names (e.g. Taylor, John; Johnson, Michael, etc..). It got really out of hand when you started using words you think sound cool, neglecting to pay attention to their meanings and whether they are appropriate (e.g. Tucker, Trigger, Randy, Red, etc.). This adding of foreign language pronouns, etc. (e.g. DeMarcus, LaShawn) and complete made-up nonsense, often baltantly a misspelling of an actual word, just lost you all respect in the eyes of all English (British), not American (simplified), speaker foreigners.

t. Eugene-san