Hello television and film forum of Sup Forums. I am from the now defunt forums of iMDB...

Hello television and film forum of Sup Forums. I am from the now defunt forums of iMDB. I was kind of a big deal over there. Anyways, I am here to evaluate your movie forum here and see if it meets my standards. I look forward to seeing what riveting TV and movie discussions you have on here in the coming days.

Other urls found in this thread:

moviechat.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did he mean by this?

Welcome friend. We here at Sup Forums are a proud colony of a more renowned website known as Reddit (specifically r/film). This board is for tv and film discussion, and also the occasional silly joke thread

I also like online roleplaying a lot. I think I'm getting good at it based on my uncle's feedback.

moviechat.org/

>someone went through the trouble of archiving everything and creating a copy of the IMDB mssage boards with all usernames and movie titles

>it's literally empty and hasn't got new messages ever since it was created

Why is it that internet people like to complain about everything and throw a hissy fit whenever something changes yet never use the solution. You know sometimes I think normies are right and we deserve to be laughed at and excluded from society.

You came on a good day!

On Thursdays, discuss the top five Tarantino movies
or "kino" as we like to call them :)

Haha whoops, *we discuss

Sadly our fun moderator doesn't let us edit our posts

Give us your top 5 and bottom 5 and we will let you know if you can stay here or have to go back to rebbit.

What are your thoughts on Problem Child 2?

>movie discussions
Fuck that, the only thing that matters here is meme prowess. Get with the showgram or fuck off.

How do you feel about niggers?

Why'd they close? Serious question

What was your username?

Then post there. I don't understand your complaining. You're complaining that other people are complaining and no one else is really complaining.

Amazon bought them out and the suits thought that axing the message boards in favor of Kikebook discussion was the way to go because of data mining.

do u like young women? u sure will

Disappointing in a way

Which do you think is better, Tyomnaya noch or Tini zabutykh predkiv and write a detailed essay on the existential fundamentalism of the main character of each.

Top 5
1) The Artist
2) Crash
3) Howard's End
4) Chicago
5) Dogville

Bottom
1) Dark Knight
2) Shawshank Redemption
3) Pulp Fiction
4) Reservoir Dogs
5) Blues Brothers

How do you feel about underage girls?

This is some clever trolling.

Yes but predictable. The heaviest users were all pre-moblie number sign-ups so a lot of them can't even be reached by email because the account was created with a not current/throwaway account. It's sad for a guy like me who grew up in the 90s with the early internet to see the last of dinosaurs die off where you can just talk to people without either being sold something or having some Jew sell off the details of your whole life to every other Jew that wants to sell you shit.

fucking moron

The Guard dies, it does not surrender

Never forget the Old Guard!

What is a trolling?

ayyy

What is a clever?

Welcome, samefage