BLM shutdowns Pride Parade, insights from the LEFT EATING the LEFT

continuation of this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57NbmDL06gU
youtube.com/watch?v=S5ZK0JauDnk
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/opinion/sunday/what-makes-a-woman.html?_r=0
therebel.media/toronto_star_s_glowing_report_of_muslim_love_of_the_gay_community_is_liberal_fantasy
cp24.com/news/black-lives-matter-rep-refuses-to-comment-on-co-founder-s-tweet-
youtube.com/watch?v=M0rXfX0Q7WE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZqnv18V4c&feature=youtu.be
aeon.co/essays/the-idea-that-gender-is-a-spectrum-is-a-new-gender-prison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
twitter.com/qtMilhouse/status/749942090369425409
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In?

Hey Aussie, what if I told you your shitposting skills can change the world?

Toronto,
youtube.com/watch?v=57NbmDL06gU

BLM (guest of honour, leading the pride parade, did a sit-in, yelling shut it down).

pic related: their demands before they let the parade run

Also black user from last thread. Good night leaf, hopefully this picks up when I wake up. Don't worry about the ammo I gave, I'll handle the backlash myself.

blacklash

You made the video? Ok, i'm taking it down.

No keep it up! Spread it. I'm saying I will handle whatever is thrown at me by actual activists myself.

ok

Make sure there are NO connections at all. If someone were claim I was in, remember it's anonymous, how will they EVER know? It could always just be one damn good troll

op you smart

Okay, will do.

This will work if we do it, read the other thread. and help spread the message that we got a cure to this cancer.

Feminists and LGBT can be split up by trans suggesting feminists already have their rights, and that women cant be oppressed etc.. things similar to that line of logic

BLM and feminists can also be torn apart by BLM attacking white women, which also splits feminists themselves up.

White women cant be oppressed etc, cant be racist to white women.

Thank you, you are doing Kek's work.

feminists can split on trans in the issue of being wired as a woman. queers are already split from trans.

>remove police from your event or ur racist!
lmao are these niggers serious?

The "white gay males" argument of feminists against LGBT is only taken seriously on Sup Forums.
Arguing that LGBT actions replacing feminism as the main form of Rights Movement for the last 20 years has silenced feminist activism and undermined their struggle for gender equality makes more sense in my opinion.

white gay males can and do feel persecuted, and we can inflame the fractures. white gay males can be attacked (we can attack them) on the basis of gentrifying communities, of excluding people of color, of fetishizing people of colour (we can reuse the whole feminist critique of yellow fever).

there are a lot of gay white males like the one in 4:45 in this video youtube.com/watch?v=S5ZK0JauDnk

conflicts exist. people who aren't white male gay will eat up that shit because he is a white gay male.

>LGBT replacing feminism
yep thats another valid form of attack. LGBT community doesn't care about women and women issues. They just care about their own issues. Like my stupid graphic stated, my map is just one possible map. The important thing is to find the fractures and attack.

that chart is a clusterfuck

Work on making this a more convincing general.

Try make a sort of compilation of resources and techniques.

It seems to be a great idea, but it's definitely lacking direction. You'll recruit more summerfags with a convincing general.

literally

Not OP, but a good general takes a level of autism that OP seems not to possess. Any autistic anons want to help out the cause?

You'd be surprised. I'm friends with a lot of leftwingers / a member of a lot of 'progressive' groups so my facebook feed is pretty consistently lit up by things such as

The epidemic of racism in the gay communities, because...
>Gay men have preferences about who they fuck or won't fuck >Some gay men won't fuck blacks because they're afraid of AIDS
>Some gay men prefer to fuck blacks or other minorities (which means they're fetishizing them)
>Gay men aren't afraid to put their preferences on Grindr etc e.g. NoRice/NoCurry
>Gay men call out homophobia in Islam etc

Another battleground within the left is trans* vs feminism
>Should trans-identifying women be considered 'real' women in the fight for feminism or access to women's only safe-spaces etc? What about counselling session for women who've been raped? Should transwomen be allowed in their if they're still manly enough to trigger rape "survivors"
>Who is more oppressed? Transwomen or real women?
>How female do you have to be to get the female scholarship?
>Transwomen are acting traditionally female and say that makes them female - isn't that reinforcing genderstereotypes when we all know gender is a social construct?
Germaine Greer has been deeply involved in a lot of the trans vs feminist controversy

Screencap that post.

>Not OP, but a good general takes a level of autism that OP seems not to possess. Any autistic anons want to help out the cause?
I agree.

If I can suggest an autism I would say we need a zip starter pack with folders of actual real world materials, ie a folder of pics feminists use to attack LGBT as "fucking white gay males" etc

I'm gonna contribute the 4-5 pics I have for the "LGBT championing islam" folder, can also be useful.

Go, you are all the shitposters now

>LGBT championing islam

Do I see an actually intelligent operation that isn't simply provocative just to piss people off for lulz?

Sup Forums, I am proud.

Greer is good

this op-end went under the radar
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/opinion/sunday/what-makes-a-woman.html?_r=0

>The “I was born in the wrong body” rhetoric favored by other trans people doesn’t work any better and is just as offensive, reducing us to our collective breasts and vaginas. Imagine the reaction if a young white man suddenly declared that he was trapped in the wrong body and, after using chemicals to change his skin pigmentation and crocheting his hair into twists, expected to be embraced by the black community.

>help
yes, help

I had no plans just an idea. Other anons did some of Kek's work this evening. Clearly more direction and instruction is needed.

The whole impetus is the realization that intersectionality is for them as a social grace to make oppression subjective (due to everyone experiencing it differently) and not really conflicting and thus enable cooperation.

from the other thread, dunno if this clarifies the insight or not:

>This is why they will eat themselves once the 'social grace' known as intersectionality disappears. Use the myth of the tower of babel as a lens to understand this.

>>left is nothing but a coalition of factions
>>left get together to create an affront (the tower)
>>to build the tower, they need to cooperate, to cooperate they need intersectionality
>>violate intersectionality enough to let others feel confident to do the same and the cooperation stops
>>we deprive them of their tower

>if we do this from the outside as we have done in the past 2 years, they will resist and use us to feed their aggression. if we troll them internally, they will lose.

Good

>LGBT championing islam folder

>Javid

The point of it is to breakup the intersectional alliance. The left as it exists today is a loose coalition of identities. LGBT, Blacks, Muslims, and Feminists have little in common, but have agreed to ignore their conflicts and support each other. We are false-flagging attacks from within the group to break up the alliance. Specifically instigating a BLM shut down of a gay pride rally in Toronto because it's racist.

The gays in your picture are good gays who are shitting on Muslims. If we can get gays to publicly condemn Islam, Feminists to bring up Black rapists, Blacks to call gays racist, and Muslims say what they really feel about Jews and women in public then the coalition is split.

>Transwomen are acting traditionally female and say that makes them female - isn't that reinforcing genderstereotypes when we all know gender is a social construct?

Gender is not a social construct. It's some thing you cannot change. Otherwise we'd have a great balance of matriarchal cultures. Why do we not have one where women act like men or vice versa? It's because gender is locked in and some thing you can't change. Plus another reason why a lot of us are traditional women is because we're very aware of the differences between men and women. Having ran on testosterone and estrogen.

We take pride in our traditional femininity because we weren't able to have it when we were living lies.
Men and women are different, we compliment each other. Very rare that a woman is as strong as a man. Rare that a man is as nurturing as us.

>Who is more oppressed? Transwomen or real women?
Transwomen by far. We get the trans bigotry and when we pass as female? We get what comes with being female.

>>Should trans-identifying women be considered 'real' women in the fight for feminism or access to women's only safe-spaces etc? What about counselling session for women who've been raped? Should transwomen be allowed in their if they're still manly enough to trigger rape "survivors"
Fuck people and their triggers.

I guess they're not called buttfucking retarded for no reason.

*aren't shitting on Muslims

>LGBT championing islam folder

We should cover every angle and keep it categorized if we make a starter pack any way, that way it will be useful for all kinds of operations.

bump for outjewing jews

This is gold!!

We can shit on muslims through other roles.

This coalition is unholy, that's why I keep thinking about the tower of babel. Every role can shit on every other role, and I am sure they secretly shit on each other.

This particular angle can be used to gaslight muslims and divide liberals and real ones, by the way.

>Ah, you're a muslim social justice activist. Here, let me show your muslim family and friends what you're about. *unload full degeneracy tied in with islam activism*

Here you are. I am here for this fight. I am here to fight for the white hetero race. Tell me what to do.

Here is an interesting article about how one liberal media try to pretend that LGBT was allowed to lead breaking fast and how the muslim community reacted to it.

therebel.media/toronto_star_s_glowing_report_of_muslim_love_of_the_gay_community_is_liberal_fantasy

Fuck Islam. See, I've thought about moving to Iran just to get the free sexual reassignment surgery.
Only good thing I can think of that Islam can do for anyone in this modern age.

Kils me that SJW types are so quick to judge Christians and then claim the worlds ;largest lie is "margininalizeD". They show who the real racists are.

Leftists openly admit that Muslim men are so base and animal lik ethat women should cover up, because muslim men can't not rape.

Fuck Pislam.

Any more articles like that I'll tweet them out too.

Rhetoric for your sides:

>roleplaying muslims against the rest

> Muslims shouldnt (sic) compromise and sit here signing (sic) love songs with the gay community,” wrote Fa Eem. “Hypocrite muslim (sic) leaders!!!”

> “Shameful,” wrote Farina Siddiqui. Our ‘leaders’ didn’t only support it but also promoting it (sic) with pride…. I know I wouldn’t encourage supporting Muslim organizations and individuals who signed on this statement. I know I wrote against it and tried stopping it.”

> “What’s next? Let’s just through an iftar party for the nudist group,” wrote Muhammad Hussar. “Poor minority is being ostracized for their life style that is socially unacceptable.”

>roleplaying BLM
>how to avoid being accountable to a news host who is hounding on the issue: cp24.com/news/black-lives-matter-rep-refuses-to-comment-on-co-founder-s-tweet- 1.2845942 (note how she fakes emotions of hurt; she is a pure sociopath)

>language to exclude others from an inclusive event youtube.com/watch?v=M0rXfX0Q7WE

>just gold: youtube.com/watch?v=57NbmDL06gU (note: citing the current year, and their response to the crowd when the crowd was turning against them)

>other gold: bernie's cuckening.

>also google +"ant-blackness" +"" (using their own material is the best if you can find it).

Make a fake Black Twitter account. Don't go over the top. Bonus points for female college student. Follow BLM bigwigs and Sup Forums false flags. Say that the Toronto gay pride event needs to be shut down. Accuse the LGBT community of ignoring Black bodies, using police security despite structural racism, cultural appropriation, etc. Retweet Sup Forums shills who make similar points and try to bait people into doing it for real.

Long run just exploit the fissures that intersectionality has laid bare.

Send contributions and I'll upload everything after.

Also suggest angles.

I'll find some, but I think is more effective to just paraphrase parts and repeat those, and if you are lazy just copy the juicey parts and paste them

hehehehe yeah will do!

Trans. You can't change gender at all. So, can anyone wrap their head around what I mean?

I'm not some double think retard SJW.
I just don't believe you can change your gender. That's why we must transition to contently.

Seriously, why would anyone undergo gender transition unless you absolutely had to do so?

...Except those transtrender nutjob xexir fags. They do it for style and always end up regretting it later and pumping up the suicide rates.

Did I do well?

Not just a black account. Make a fake any account (pick any sides). To destroy the tower, we deprive them of the social grace and decorum intersectionality gives them.

if you are too deeply alt-right to roleplay, pretend to be muslim and be anti-feminist and anti-gay and anti-black and just phrase it from a muslim pov (anti-black: if they followed the prophet they wouldn't be shot, anti-gay/fem is easy).

>shutdown Toronto pride,
100%. They even said it.

I like the way you think. great ideas.

further dividing an already fractured and dysfunctional left is brilliant. they almost don't need help with this, but we could accelerate it and try to get feminists and trans to completely hate white gays, blacks to hate white feminists, marxists to reject identity politics for shifting attention away from class, etc.

yep, good stuff.

Are we compiling a folder of our shill accounts so that when we create? If we are is there somewhere else we can store them or some way we can encrypt them? I know ADL members come here from time to time and I bet they would LOVE TO fuck this up.

>blacks
>muslims
>enemies

This is the problem with class warfare (which is the basis of all discrimination). No matter how careful you are, the moment that you begin indoctrinating people to see an "other," so that hatred can be sent towards the ever ubiquitous "THEM," you have opened a door that can never be closed again.

Remember, the Civil Rights movement had as its main goal the desire to bring to any end this particular worldview. The whole damned thing was doing away with the idea of the "other" so that people could live together in peace. Then, up pops a generation whose entire goal is to classify every person alive according to arbitrary factors so that they could be categorized into either the "us" or "them/other" categories.

Well, they got their wish. Now there are dozens, if not hundreds, of "us's" and "THEM's," and now? Well, in any society whose core value is to classify, hate, and attack others based on arbitrary bullshit, people will inevitably, and quite unsurprisingly..... begin to classify,hate, and attack one another based on arbitrary bullshit. Combine this with the narcissism that permeates through almost all youth today, and here we are.....

Class warfare begets class warfare.

Killer idea. We need fake LGBT to get into arguments with our fake BLM. It will definitely get picked up and raise some controversy. Hopefully we get Salon and Guardian to cover the controversy.

Cool. I'm gonna start with some innocuous non-political tweets before I start attacking white libs and gays.

good post

I don't know the answer to any of your questions.

They know that they are fractured. We thought that intersectionalism was like an attack on us. It isn't, they are an attack on us. Intersectionality is the ONLY way they can co-operate.

Here is what I said in the other thread:

>It isn't even Alinskyite, intersectionalism makes it offlimits to discuss oppression in concrete terms, only in terms that everyone experience differently oppression and everyone must respect that. The moment the respect of that is challenged is the moment the the tower is threatened with collapsed. We can cause it collapse by violating those norms and making people within our targeted communities feel confident enough to start openly fighting each other.

>marxist
yep, they hate SJWs because again it takes away from class politics. and We should pretend to be marxist by being colorblind, like saying all poor people are brutualized by the police and victims of poverty. Race doesn't matter to capitalists. That shit boils their blood. BLM hates anyone who attempts to appropriate their rhetoric and hashtag. They are like fucking teens who don't want to be copied.

What do you want use to tweet?

We should get BLM to turn on the liberal cuck Jews by conflating them with bankers/wallstreet

#OscarsSoWhite was a giant moment (bigger than that BLM shutting down Toronto Pride) and literally every producer in Hollywood is Jewish

Check out TERFs (trans exclusionary radical feminists). They are reviled by most current year feminists, but provide good ammo.

google

+"anti-blackness" +islam

and see the fractures.

Do not record our role playing accounts. Just collect their rhetoric and images and shit so we can use to target their allies.

YES! 100%

Yep, 100% too.

They dun goofed. We just gotta be like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZqnv18V4c&feature=youtu.be

FBI anons I know you're here. We could really use you weighing in right now. Obviously you can't break cover but throw in some input somehow. I know this could benefit you because it will take attention away from the Clinton scandals.

The White elite of America is largely Jewish. Non-Jewish Whites would be considered oppressed by SJWs if they weren't prejudiced.

Another point of weakness is Mexicans vs. second-generation Cubans/Dominicans

They are already anti-semetic but they won't let it be known because it would be the death knell for them in this stupid .

TERFS are the best. They are like: "gender is a social construct, wtf are you talking about being born in the wrong body". They are so hated by current year feminists and LGBT rights ( see this for more insight ) that they are right now very defensive from being attacked. Many are outright hostile.

Also trans issues take away from womens health issues.

Have some "feminism against non-binary stuff":
aeon.co/essays/the-idea-that-gender-is-a-spectrum-is-a-new-gender-prison

If the link doesn't work google the title

The clinton scandal is happening. This doesn't take attention away from it.

Yes, and mexicans vs legal mexicans. and mexicans vs blacks (through wage depression, poor schools in deh ghettos being filled with spics).

This is something we should exploit, really. There is a lot of organic antisemitism in the black community that goes back to at least the 1980s, which is almost completely ignored by the mainstream. We can use this wedge as a way to both dislodge the Jews from their love for blacks, and as a means of awakening blacks to the nature of the West's elite.

the more i think about it, the more i start thinking that the whole SJW shit and all this identity politics garbage is a hoax.

i think it may very well have been planted by the globalist elite, in order to divide the left and divert it from its original purpose - class warfare.

and this is exactly what's happening - the mainstream left is now completely blind to class warfare. it got so caught up in identity politics that it now even SUPPORTS globalisation (easily the biggest enemy of the working class) because DUDE BORDERS ARE RACIST LMAO.

i thing globalists (read: international finance and global capitalists) have successfully outplayed the left so fucking hard that the left is now actively supporting the global capitalist overlords in their class warfare against the workers.

Hispanics and Muslims too.

How is islam anti black?

I think a good way to exploit this would be to start a "Jew pride" movement that totally shits on the "accomplishments" (lol) of blacks

Fake Jews being proud of their Jewry, basically

Shit like this is more effective to destroy them than ridicule. the progressive coalition is built around a war of them being attacked externally, they as people feed of any real evidence of oppression to invigorate their activism.

Also the normies watching the infighting happen out in the open will be turned off by the progressive sirens.

not sure whats going on but give me something to tweet bls?

I mean that those groups have anti-semitism and could imperil the rulers of the Democratic party if unleashed.

Most slavers were Muslims at first and sold blacks, like in Rome etc

Some countries (Nigeria for ex) have black Muslims terrorists chimping out at black Christians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

muslims enslaved more niggers than the white man

Trump knows this. THis is why he insists that blacks will love him. He knows that blacks know what NAFTA did to their communities.

It isn't a globalist elite that had them divert from class warfare. It is the realization that capitalism works, and its very hard to reject capitalism and that the apparatus of the state is huge, (~30% of GDP or more in developed countries) and it represent a lot of resources that are easier to get control of than fighting private business interests.

google +"anti-blackness" +islam

Wow just wow. How can these privileged sheltered LGBT costume clowns just pretend (insert name of convicted murder/rapist/robber) isn't a victim of White supremancy. LGBT may be out of the closety, but we never had a closet. We only have jail cells. #Woke #BLM #PrideTO (EMOJIS)

Kek.

"Why Bernie lost: antisemitism in the black community"
Ie blacks would rather vote for a corrupt Clinton than a Jew.

What the fuck is going on with the world? I'm not going to learn this faggot culture shit just because you guys think we can break the left with it.

Could we attack intersectionalism itself? Tell minorities that it's just a way to placate them while whites only really take care of themselves. Whites "allies" will feel increasingly alienated, minorities will increasingly isolate themselves.

they don't listen to logic, only emotions

I like this angle. NuMale accounts could really run with this.

That's basically what we're doing. Intersectionality turned against itself.

Pic related

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

Then you will learn how ineffective it is to fight the enemy on their own terms. They want us to be racists so they can point to the normies, and say: we need them gimmiedats.

Just be anti-white allies. Don't tell them, show them and they will repeat it 9000 times over.

"So it rained on your parade. Ever stopped to think black people never had one? #blm #prideto #blm_to"

Yep, I was thinking this too in the other thread. Beta male cucks to come in and defend positions for our socks.

They have an internal logic, but they have to hush it up otherwise their logic contradicts with the logic of others in this stupid coalition.

can we organize an islam-parade against homosexuality??

twitter.com/qtMilhouse/status/749942090369425409 favorite my tweet, homeboys

From the other thread, someone posted a list of other pride events. One of the ideas was to email those events threatening to protest and no platform them and bus in supporters, while BCC-ing those emails to small local media outlets. Halifax and san deigo is the next small one. In smaller markets media outlets are hungry for news.