Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

I've come to quip

>women are so shit in the current year they have to resort to playing old asian men characters

HAHAHA fucking meme gender

I stopped watching after the random Beyonce namedrop.

when you're a white woman everything is allowed

Xirs meme magic was actually pretty strong

I saw some tweet complaining about it being a white person "stealing" an asian part
then in the same sentence they wrote its great that there are more female parts in a male dominated industry, so
swapping race=bad
swapping gender=good (but only if a woman gets the part)

I'm not that familiar with the comic version but it was really difficult to take a white women seriously as some ancient all powerful sorcerer. She just seemed really out of place in the movie.

cuz hollywood have to walk on eggshells with everything these days so they dont trigger china. AO is a Tibetan character.

Because Heimdal/Idris Elba, Mordo/Another black dude, Valkyrie/Another black woman, etc was allowed

Look at the old wise mentor figure on the left and tell me it isn't the most generic, lazy design anyone could think of.

Women and Niggers (to distinguish them from Blacks) are hypocritical as fuck

They sacrificed it for the Chinese audience which made it underwhelmingly underperform.

Because the original character was a racist stereotype. Also, a Tibetan character would have tanked the movie in China.

She looks alien enough to play the character, so it worked fine.

>Because the original character was a racist stereotype
How can being a super powerful master of the martial (or the mystic) arts who can kick everyone's ass interpreted as anything other than a compliment?

Positive stereotypes are still stereotypes.

I will tell my father in law to kill himself.
He looks like that guy and studied chinese medicine, believes in magic thru qui, and is willing to teach.

>I will tell my father in law to kill himself.

Why don't you join him?

Stop replying to attention whore tripfags.

Learn from him young one.

Even the blacks eventually got tired of being basketball throwing street kids.

>Implying white women haven't been playing Asians dudes since 1990

didn't some cunt win a oscar for portraying a chink?

Emma Stone is in good company

Were there any big name actors befotr the 1960's?
The big example is always 1930's movies, during the era of the star system (studios owning a stable of stars, and customers going to see every movie of their favorites) or John Wayne starring in a movie about Genghis Khan.

Does anyone believe an unknown Asian actor could have matched the box office?

> big name ASIAN actors

Why's getting your thong in a bunch over it matter so much to you, OP?

>le black not nigger meme

Kill yourself retard.