Why do people on this board hate an objectively good movie like the Big Lebowski?

Why do people on this board hate an objectively good movie like the Big Lebowski?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrarian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because normies like it. it is therefore "reddit"

How are normies even related to reddit? Reddit is 99% the same as this website

>Reddit is 99% the same as this website
10/10

Because actually taking Sup Forums seriously is a futile effort.

My issue isn't with the movie itself but the moronic fans of the movie.

because it's shit.

but now let's wait for the redditcuck horde spamming "hurr but this board doesn't hate it"

no.
that movie is pure shit.
reddit is pure shit.
libcucks kill yourselves.

yea its just another good movie that was ruined by assholes

Holy shit

>The Big Le Reddit

why is it shit user?

aside from the upvote/downvote thing, yes. even has an even bigger white supremec- er ahem alt-right circle jerk cult*dah! i mean "community". the irony is palpable isn't it?

>directed by The Reddit Brothers

why do people try to make everything political

contrarianism

anything liked by more than 50% of the population is reviled on Sup Forums. it's basically armond white in cambodian cave paining forum form.

after all he hailed batman v. superman as a masterpiece.

the vast majority of the Sup Forumstards that have infiltrated Sup Forums came from r/thedonald originally, so yes you're mostly right.

thank the leftists, they wanted to make everything political and now this is the world where we live in

yes it's definitely all the leftists on Sup Forums that are announcing their political stance with every post they make. you've got that right friendo.

LMAO DUDE IT'S JUST YOUR OPINION DUDE
I MEAN DUDE ABSOLUTE TRUTH DOESN'T EXIST DUDE LMAO
I MEAN SUBJECTIVISM AND MORAL RELATIVISM MADE WESTERN CIVILIZATION SO MUCH BETTER DUDE
LMAO ARE YOU A BIGOT DUDE?

>artists, actors, directors, journalist, intellectuals, journalists, Meryl Streep, spam their leftist propaganda everywhere and always
>it's Sup Forums fault that nowadays everything is political

>DUDE, DUDE WEED LMAO, LMAO
>THE MOVIE DOESN'T REFLECT MY POLITICIAL VIEWS THEREFORE IT'S SHIT HAHAHA

>muh western cuckvilization
go back to

DUDE LOOK I HAVE A RUG AS WELL LMAO

>objectively good

Sorry, there is no such thing as an objective measure in art. Better luck next time sweetie.

>people cosplaying the dude
>using bathrobes
haram

That bit when the neighbour destroys the dude's car. I was stoned and laughed for like 5 minutes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrarian

Because contrarians.

If it becomes known as the favorite movie in the normie world, it automatically becomes shit here.
First it was the case with Pulp Fiction and Fight Club, which are great films, but normies started praising them like they contain the meaning of life itself in them so the value of those films fell down here to balance out the normie opinion.

One of the more recent examples is Villeneuve, Sup Forums loved him until normies started acknowledging him somewhere around Prisoners and now when he became one of the most looked for/most hardworking directors today Sup Forums hates him.
Mind you that most of these contrarians don't even argue much why is Villeneuve "bad", but they just hate the people who praise his work more than the guy himself (imdb film buffs pasta etc)
They are all aware that the majority of his films are above average, but they have to call it "utter dogshit" just to balance out the general opinion.

Let's be honest here.. who likes this movie? Degenerates, atheists, liberals.

Go back to fucking plebbit.
You dont belong here and never will

I have a wife, go to church pretty regularly and voted for Trump. And Big Lebowski is one of my favorite films.

What now?

>>>/reddit/

Asuka is objectively a shit.

The fans, in a lot of cases.

>I voted for trump

Numale detected

>white nationalists, nazis, fascists
>bad
>present on reddit
You have to go back

Because Sup Forums is full of edgy autists who like to yell "reddit" whenever they see a movie that is widly accepted as good.

Much of the problem is with the fan base for most of the people here. The Big Lebowski is great, but it's overhyped by a lot of the people who watch it. Similar to how several of the girls I went to school with will never stop talking about the Office, or 90% of the people who grew up in the 2000's will never shut up about how great Holes was. Both of those are enjoyable on their own, but people don't ever shut up about them. I personally never harbor any disdain for the films themselves, but the audience makes it impossible to have a discussion with any other fans.

The only way I can maintain an erection is by saying the word cuck over and over again

>all great members of a society are left
ever thought that might be the right side to be on?

>I can't enjoy a movie because I care too much about what other people think of it, the thread

None of those people are great though. Some could be great, using their resources and fame to truly help others. But instead they sit behind their walls and criticize others. They tell us that we need to be better. Leonardo DiCaprio climbs down from his gas-guzzling yacht to tell us that we need to be less harmful to the environment. Meryl Streep can give an appeal to emotion at some fucking award show and then pretend she's inspired real change in the world. These people aren't great. They're mediocre fucks who got good at pretending to something they're not, and then squandered their fame and fortune on mediocrity.

But Leo has a net-positive impact on the environment, you can own a yacht if you donate millions to environmental causes

>many people likes a movie
Reeeeeeeeee fucking pleb shit! Hurr durr it's a bad normie movie !!! Am I right? Muh secret internet club also says it's shit so it must be true!!

go back to Sup Forums, edgelord

This

But I love it.

It's probably my personal favorite movie.

lol triggered much snowflake?

i don't think you know what the word great means friendo

It isn't funny.