Samurai Jack First Episode Sneak Peek

youtube.com/watch?v=EkMFVV4jv8c

Not really impressed. Looks like more of the same. Let's see some coreography or something

>Looks like more of the same.
I don't see a problem with that honestly

I do. I'm not 12 anymore. I need more than cheapo animation techniques to make a combat sequence interesting. SJ from back when had better combat scenes than that.

Animation looks nice, crisper. I'd chalk that up to computers somehow, and the new character design / concept stuff is neat I guess, but I half the appeal of this show was animation, and on that front I am not impressed.

I agree, it looks choppy. Maybe it will look better later on, I think it will, at least in more important moments.

looks great.

No it doesn't you limey cunt. It looks alright

>Samureddit Jack

I wanted it to be someone other than Jack
CGI was obvious and shitty
Still watching

Talk to me that way again and you die. Wanna try that again?

Yeah. Didn't think so. *Spits on your shoes* clean that up.

Faggot

Why is Ivern so comfy? Why does his character in game and out bring me peace ?

uhh

ignore this

Oh yeah tough guy? Maybe you and me should settle this right here in the ring?

We don't do roleplaying on Sup Forums. Go back to plebbit

>western anime

>Gachimuchi is a reddit meme

Back you go sweetie

Japan can really hit it out of the park sometimes. God, we really need to solve the economic situation so those slit eyed crustacean fucking gooks god bless them can start making more animation of this quality

imagine if japan wasnt this degenerate

Go watch "Your Name", it's recent and has some of the best animation of the last couple years.

Best jungler

it is certainly the most anime looking anime movie made, but that does not make the animation good

>Those big anime style pauses
Shit needs tightening up

I'd give you a rec but I doubt I've seen anything you haven't. True Tears was alright. Not particularly memorable or unique, some pretty worn out trope archetypes, a little too sappy and sentimental, but the waifus have really nice designs. Jyu Oh Sei was almost extremely good, but not quite, and turned out to be extremely bad. Worth watching.

Well that was brutal.

Why does he look like John Wick with a longer beard?

50 years of wandering, but not being able to age because of time fuckery.

I guess it's supposed to look like shit

this is what happens when you remove minimum wage

Damn that nigger is big. Praise Billy.

bump

america isn't close enough to korea to steal all the unpaid child slaves and mexicans aren't talented