Why are non-Anglos so stupid, Sup Forums?

Why are non-Anglos so stupid, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglosphere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God wills it

>Jewish
>White
I knew it all along.

Because this ranking for some reason uses the American system as a benchmark and just tries to measure how "American" a university is. Also, English-speaking universities are generally privileged because English is the lingua franca. It does not reflect the educational level of your country's population in the slightest and the more you post it the more you prove how dumb you really are.

>anglos
>intelligent

sure, sure

>He fell for the "most Americans are Anglo and not actually German" meme

Read a book Hans.

what went so damn wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglosphere

I disagree, America thanks too its large population and h1b immgration laws simply attracts pretty much all the talent in the world. meaning if you are a clever dutch man like Walter Lewin, you dont go to teach at fuckall university\ Netherlands. You go to fukcing MIT. The USA is simply a place where all talent comes together. in turn you have the best teachers, which creates the best students leading to the best performing universities. maybe its a bit biased, i could imagine something like France ecole polytec being on it but mostly its accurate

Most Americans are Anglo. According to one of the largest ever genetics studies conducted, published January of 2015 in the American Journal of Human Genetics, Anglo/Irish are the majority at mean proportions of 21% in each state. Of the 49 million Americans that claim to be German only around 16 million actually are.

Don't fall for self-reported memes

>singapore>japan

japan is over

>It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes.

Feels good

the US/UK brainbox alliance is as strong as ever

EUlets need not apply

You don't have the one with the racial stats in it?

>butthurt papist

Always funny when a "german" finds out he isn't really german, or someone that is german won't fly a german flag anymore because of how bad the "migrant" issue is

Feers good, man.

>japan>korea

fake