>Tons of new B movies to talk about
>Lots of guest stars

are we excited?

Felicia almost looks photoshopped in

Couldn't care less desu senpai

list of movies yet?

Nope.

JUST

are sjw not going on comment on how white the casting for this is?
they had such a problem with the casting in the Han Solo movie...or do they not care once it's white feminists?

k.. keep me posted

>another thinly veiled mst pussy crying thread

i'm sure it'll be fine. i just want to know what the movies are

Oh good, they included the token black guy

Looks like SJW central

My wife and I are two of the biggest MST3K fans in the world. We have a working Crow and Tom in our screening room, the original one sheet from the movie signed and framed on the wall, we fall asleep to the episodes all the time laying in bed together, we've gone to tons of the rifftrax live shows, hell the first time we had sex Red Zone Cuba was playing in the background and our kids were probably conceived to the show and they watch it now too. I don't think we could possibly be less excited for this though. We were talking about it last night and she said something that pretty much summed up how I feel about this too. She said: "When we watch the old episodes or Rifftrax or even Cinematic Titanic there's a feeling like everyone involved is there because they enjoy what they're doing. This feels like it's everyone is there for some sort of hipster cred and a paycheck. Like everything about it seems seems fabricated to hit your nostalgia to make a buck." and it really does feel like that to me. It gives off this aura like if you walk into a vintage clothing store or record shop and you see the same shit you could get at goodwill for $1 but it's got a $150 pricetag on it and some asshole draped in fifty layers of irony behind the counter looks at you like you're not cool enough to exist on the same planet as them. I wish they would have just left it alone, Rifftrax filled the void left by the show perfectly, this doesn't need to exist in any way for anything other than a cash grab.

the real harsh truth. it will likely be so many levels of cringe. And it super upsets me.

Funny you say that because Jonah Ray plays a hipster douche record store clerk on the show Maron. If it does end up being that way (and it looks like it will) they definitely hired the right guy. Apparently his best friend is that crying poo in loo faggot Kumail Nanjiani too. Can't wait to see him show up and tell me why all straight white men should be gassed for existing during the comedy show.

I really don't want to see one of the least political comedy shows I've ever watched rebooted at a time when absolutely everything is politicized to shit.

This is the dread.

The politics don't even concern me. I just have a feeling it'll be criminally unfunny.

I'll give it a shot, but I don't expect anything that good.

Consider that everyone from the original series was offered a cameo EXCEPT Mike, who has come out as a conservative since the show's end.

Reddít: THE SHOW with Felicia Day aka REDDIT BITCH, with special guest writer literally REDDÍT THE WARITER: Dan Harmon, and Patton 'Reddit' Oswalt

MSTK3K was always criminally unfunny. So you shouldn't be too disappointed.

Someone hasn't seen Space Mutiny or Mitchell I see.

Don't you have a middle school bathroom you should be fighting to be allowed to use?

>wife killer

Nah, I'll skip.

BOTW is superior in every way

They're not even close to being the same format you stupid fucking faggot. Are you trolling or actually retarded?

It's campy though and pretty enjoyable

Actually, I did laugh alot watching it. Drunk of course.

>Patton Oswalt
Oh shit, I missed that part.

I can stand Felicia Day (well, maybe I can't but I avoided most of her stuff) but him?!

Look at all those straight white males. I count six. This is honestly troubling. Where is the diversity?

What will they riff?