YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION

YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVTdvWyh3iw
youtube.com/watch?v=z0XPOuuxy1I
youtu.be/XwRFrOXW2k4
youtube.com/watch?v=gIgDZ8Usgdo
youtube.com/watch?v=2lsoZ0uDOGY
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/dozens-lawsuits-accuse-trump-not-paying-his-bills-reports-claim.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/01/trump-reportedly-avoided-paying-taxes-in-1990s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r6_SNOfjWN8
youtube.com/watch?v=RMvIQGVetKM
spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to-handle-immigration/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/10/the-death-of-the-most-generous-nation-on-earth-sweden-syria-refugee-europe/
nypost.com/2016/12/09/hillary-clintons-losing-campaign-cost-a-record-1-2b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberals sure love to evade questions, don't they?

*laughs*

I don't like this guy or his guests.

YOU'RE AVOIDING THE QUESTION

EX-TREME-LY PAIN-FULL
YEEZ MAN

He always has this exact look on his face when inteviewing someone

Tucker, you're not letting me answer the question!

I don't have the delegates, Tucker.

>agree with Tucker politically
>start to feel sorry for the guests because of how unprepared and upset Tucker makes them

anybody else have this feel?

The dick riding when it comes to his fans is pathetic, countless videos of him on youtube "destroying" people in debates.

No, but conservatives do.

I would pay 500 Neetbux to watch Jake Tapper smack this little bitch in the mouth.

...okay

Nice try shill.
He literally has award winning journalists, congressmen, senators, movement leaders, government officials on his show and he exposes how they are complete irrational ideologues devoid of arguments or logic.
Look at this interview he just did a few days ago with the former ambassador to Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=xVTdvWyh3iw
This woman was LITERALLY the government official hired by the obama administration to be the ambassador to another country. Look at her filibuster with nonsense and avoid answering questions for 6 minutes straight.
Tucker is exposing the reality of the incompetence and irrationality of leftists

He barely even debates people, he just brings up something stupid they did and they go mental trying to defend their actions

IDK, once you read Moldbug and understand progressivism as a form of puritanism, then it's kinda hard to watch someone bad mouth someone's religion to their face

One of the most embarrassing things I've ever witnessed

Jake Tapper slipped up during the election by saying "we have to" before correcting himself and saying "Hillary Clinton". He did twice.

Tapper is a bigger bitch than you.

>its a "tucker doesn't address the blatantly wrong things his guests say and leaves the audience to think its the truth because you'd expect him to argue about it" episode

I don't like this npc or his quests.

non shart here: what do you mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=z0XPOuuxy1I

WHAT THE FUCKS A LEPPO TELL ME JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHY WONT ANYONE TELL MEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am so glad Carlson is rating so well. It truly is a new era.

Isn´t that the question of the day?

Wow, the smoking gun!

...means absolutely nothing.

Freudian slip is obvious. He did it twice lol. Clinton News Network.

>Someone asks a liberal a question
>"I think the real question here is..."

God, I hate shitlibs so much.

That does take a bit of ability.

Usually what happens in interviews with these kinds of nutjobs is that people just let them answer with doublespeak or evasion and leave it at that. Like when someone says they're in favor of freedom of speech, it can take some finagling to get them to admit that their idea of free speech involves limiting people's free speech.

Tucker is fairly good about doing enough research on these people before they go on that he will press them on the subjects that they're trying their damnedest to avoid saying anything about. What can make these people seem so pathetic is because they don't realize they're engaging in doublespeak or evasion, they often seem to legitimately not understand that when you explain how you want to limit free speech that this suddenly makes you seem against free speech no matter how hard you say you're pro-free speech.

When it comes to how he gets at people for evasion, this is also sorta unique over the past few years to have someone just counter it. Like it's usually been considered reasonable to just use "I'm just asking questions" as a defense such as here: youtu.be/XwRFrOXW2k4

In the past this tactic of suggesting things are problematic would work fairly well because it would spur the other person to fill in the argument. Instead of someone bringing in evidence for why they came to a conclusion they would just state a conclusion as though there's no need for an argument, Tucker has been fairly good about not pretending the people he's arguing with are wanting to be honest or sane which results in him questioning the basic motives behind any of the stances of those he has on.

It means he identified as being on Hillary's side which is a sort of bias that most people don't want in their news.

HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER HITLER

mfw tuck doesn't even have to say anything at all and his guests unravel themselves

Or it just means he identifies as the only side capable of stopping Trump.

You don't have to love or even like Hillary to cheer for her during the election.

Regardless, I reject the notion that people want "unbiased" news. People love bias in their news. That's why political commentary is more popular than actual journalism. No one wants to sit around and watch a bunch of bots pretend to be completely neutral. That's not how human beings are. It comes across as fake.

This nerd's fanboys are some of the dumbest people I've come across online.

>stopping Trump.
As if your name didn't make you any more of a reddit.

what's ur IQ, smartie pants? :)
want to meet up?

My favorite interview is still the fake blogger he brought on just to grill him into admitting he was full of shit on the air.

>You don't have to love or even like Hillary to cheer for her during the election.
Wrong.

Oтличнo мeм, дpyг!

Do you get paid to shill these threads or are you just an unpaid intern?

Am I the only one who is annoyed by his stupid open-mouth expression whenever his guests speak?

You're avoiding the question, user... I thought you were smarter than that.... you kinda seem like dronald drumpf with the way you deflect. Wanna try again, whitey?

Of course it's not wrong. If your only goal in to see Trump lose, then you would obviously throw your support towards the candidate most likely to beat him. If you think writing in your cat's name, or voting for What's Aleppo was a strike against Trump, you're an idiot.

Answer my question, fanboy. Do you do it for free?

Knowing that he's a performance artist makes it funnier, so it gets better upon re-watch

youtube.com/watch?v=gIgDZ8Usgdo

It is the only big conservative show with this format which is good considering there are 20 more liberal ones

You know, the ones where you find a retard with the opposite views and laugh at him in front of an audience

>big conservative show

What's its ratings compared to those other 20?

Hillary is worse than Donald Trump. The only bills she wrote as a senator was to rename some government buildings.

She didn't create any jobs.
She didn't fight to keep jobs.
She didn't do anything but sit on her fat ass.

only old people watch Tucker, the average fox viewer is 69 years old, the average maddow fan is 32

tucker got destroyed during that interview.

The guy didn't answer the question even though he repeatedly said he was going to.

Interesting numbers you got there, even though I asked about ratings. Can I see where you got them numbers anyways?

Eichenwald shut Tucker down, even though Eichenwald's earpiece was getting fucked with and he couldn't hear Tucker

rewatch it. tucker got rekt. its hilarious

It's a well known fact that reality has a liberal bias

In comparison to all the bills Trump signed as a Senator like...

Fox News blows every other news channel out by a wide margin and he is in a prime time slot

Donald Trump has created 34,000 jobs as a private citizen.

Hillary Clinton renamed a courthouse in New York to the Thurgood Marshall courthouse.

It's experience, but it's bad experience.

Go to bed Kurt

mad cause your altright hero tucker got BTFO by a jew? you crybabies make me laugh

Okay, now a non-sequitur, but not what I asked about.

So those 20 others are just from news channels? Still would like to see some numbers if possible. He's not really a well known name at all.

I hated Hilary and I still voted for her because of what a fucking clown Trump is

and after 4 weeks of his leadership, I don't regret my choice

Donald Trump has made himself rich while dodging taxes and refusing to pay the people under him.

He's a con-man.

>Donald Trump has made himself rich while dodging taxes and refusing to pay the people under him.
So why isn't he in jail?

(you)

Rich people don't go to jail

This applies to every poltician

OK. Why hasn't he been indicted and charged with tax evasion?

You're doing it wrong, идиoт eбyчий.

Because being a rich asshole isn't illegal?

Because powerful white men don't go to jail. If he was non-white or a woman, he would go to jail though

the VERY next guest he had was also from swedish government
explained how the increase in rapes was from all sexual assualt now being considered rape (grabbing them by the pussy is a rape in sweden btw)
explained how the increase in rapes was from every single instance of a rape being reported as an individual crime (so repeated domestic sexual abuse now counts as multiple rapes once the victim reports them)

republicucks still sucking pol's pole

at least he lost that fucking bow tie, he looks a little more mature without it + all that face fat he gained

bring on the yous

So he didn't cheat on his taxes and he didn't avoid paying his workers, which are illegal.

OK

no, he did, he just got away with it or settled it out of court

You can be charged with a crime and not go to jail you know

If he was non-white or a woman he wouldn't have the capacity to be powerful.

Alright, so back to what I was saying. This is a message that comes straight from the CIA, from analysts that are not well paid...

Nice try, shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=2lsoZ0uDOGY

He got away with it? And you know this?

No, he did both of those things. They are matters of public record.

This is like saying OJ didn't kill anyone because he never spent a day in jail. The only difference is , OJ didn't admit to killing people.

the fact that some women or non-whites are successful only proves that the system is designed to benefit white males

How do you settle out of court if you're charged with a crime?

because it was reported that he didn't pay his workers, and he never went to jail, obviously

Reported by who

no, either he got away with it scot-free or he settled it out of court, are you b8ing for (you)'s?

I just know hearsay when I see it

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/dozens-lawsuits-accuse-trump-not-paying-his-bills-reports-claim.html

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/01/trump-reportedly-avoided-paying-taxes-in-1990s.html

Let me guess, Fox is fake news?

youtube.com/watch?v=r6_SNOfjWN8

shit like this happens alot

youtube.com/watch?v=RMvIQGVetKM

just dont watch tv

He avoided paying taxes because he lost a billion dollars in a year.

Tucker has a huge fan base of high school/college kids. You think it's 69 year olds with alt right avatars leaving thousands of comments on all his Youtube videos?

Thanks for correcting the record, Mr. Bannon.

>because he lost a billion dollars in a year

Cool! Hope he runs the country like he runs his finances!

>You think it's 69 year olds with alt right avatars leaving thousands of comments on all his Youtube videos?

yes, only old people watch fox news and Trump lost the white millennial vote

Holy shit this "they are just counting it differently!" argument is so weak, it says a lot that this is exclusively the only argument the left has to defend Sweden's immigration policies. Things you are ignoring:
>Wether or not there has been an increase in actual rape IN ADDITION to an increase in reporting
>That rape has gone up since 2013, which can't be caused by the way it is reported because the law hasn't changed in the last decade

And of course, the much larger point that immigrants have amazingly high unemployement rates, are overrepresented in basically every statistic that could be linked to integration (living in welfare, violent crime, segregation, etc.), the fact a fucking feminist government had to retract liberal immigration policies because it wasnt working, etc.

Sweden is the poster boy of failed immigration policies, and no amount of spinning and lying will change that.
spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to-handle-immigration/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/10/the-death-of-the-most-generous-nation-on-earth-sweden-syria-refugee-europe/

nypost.com/2016/12/09/hillary-clintons-losing-campaign-cost-a-record-1-2b/

Do you even know how much money Hilary lost when she was secretary of state?

just admit your a bigot and hate brown people, it's obvious no amount of data will change your mind

Just like every other businessman, he used the law to his advantage. Not sure why exactly liberals think that's a crime now or why they pretend rich people have the moral obligation to treat paying taxes like some kind of charity.