Would you agree?

Would you agree?

I would change the weather to snow and the pizza with weed

Harry Potter fucking sucks.

This, neck yourself pothead

This, neck yourself pothead

I would change the inflatable floor mattress to a proper bed or comfy chair.

If you're trying to describe the worst possible day, then you're about right, why else would one watch the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

My perfect day would no way involve one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Replace Harry Potter by Star Trek TNG and I'm ok.

change the pizza to one of those deep dish ones where it's as thick as a fist

>reddit weather

I'm good

Replace HP with Soprano, the pizza with gabagool and that bed with an actual bed

Replace HP with LOTR and the pizza with my gf

>eating a girl while watching a movie

what the fuck is with millennials and harry potter, holy shit
>use them as an example of your favorite book
>use them as an example of your favorite movies
>use them as an example in political discussions

This.

Harry Potter is fucking terrible.

The first few Harry Potter films were good if you watched them as a 8-10-year old kid, which is their intended audience.
Seeing adults drooling over it is strange.

Millennials are stunted in their development. They're either unwilling or unable to grow up.

I would change Harry Potter for LOTR EE

Replace Harry Potter with LOTR and it will be perfect.

I'd replace Harry Potter with something that isn't gay.

The worst thing about the hp movie is that they make no sense if you have not read the books.

Some later movies reference events that happened in the earlier books, but that never happened in the movies. So you can't just watch the movies and understand the story. You have to read the books to understand the movies on the most basic level.

Now I'm willing the waste the few hours of my life that it takes to watch a bunch of tween movies, but I'm not reading any of that shit. Movies should be self contained. Hence, Harry Potter movies are shit movies.

>pizza with weed
Ah, I love this bait.

And if it's not, fuck off.

>shitty greasy pizza
>reddit weather
>Harry Potter

no thanks

>LOTR EE
It's not LOTR unless it's Extended Edition.

>reddit weather

>reddit weather

fucking hell, kill yourself you retard

>>reddit weather

>blowup mattress under a gayass tent

Lol what a gay

retards

>mfw reddit is using the haarp system to change the weather and monopolize it

>reddit weather

alright, this obsession really needs to stop

go back

where?

lmao

>reddit weather

I thought it was funny so here's an actual (you)

>Liking snow over rain
Shit taste

Kek I remember that thread

eating pizza lasts like 2 minutes. if you eat pizza for longer than 2 minutes you're gauranteed to add a few cm to the waist line. coffee and apples are okay though i guess.

Weather-sun
Day instead of night
Dollars trilogy insted of Harry Potter
Steak instead of pizza

I've never understood the attraction of rainy days.
Maybe it's because im from the Pacific Northwest, but rain just hampers you from doing so many outdoors things

if it was a nice day outside and you are wasting it inside, you'd feel like a closet faggot though.

All of that is shit.

The pizza is OK, I guess but it looks like frozen shit you heat up in the oven.

OP put down the bong and get some goddamn taste.

R E D D I T W E A T H E R

I'm not gonna give (You)s to newfags retards but you know very well that it's you.

Only NEETs, redditors and the mentally ill like rain

It's just the same as with cats

Well every year on the last saturday before christmas i meet with 3-4 of my friends and we marathon LOTR
When the 2nd one is at half we order pizza and play some poker while putting spiderman 3 as background noise
Mostly we start drinking while the game
At pippins song or you bow to no one we take a glass of some nice rum
Feels kinda appripriate
Then we finish the movies

Pretty much a perf day every year

while the game goes on* sry

faggots

>pigsweat drenched oily shitty pizza
Give me a baked sweet potato, meatloaf, and some asparagus then it would be extra comfy

Ah, there it is.

Tell me about yourself

Sorry i will never report about interacting with actual people again
You should come over if you aint too shy

>bed
>not a professional poltrona

Ba fangool

Ok, but we have to sing along with all the poems and shit

>Ayn rand god tier
>Ulysses only mid tier
>pride and prejudice same tier as Ulysses
>LotR shit tier
Whew lad, you have shit taste

Youd have to bow to me then

I click on HP threads exclusively to see this.

epic counter bait my memelord friend

>implying