Sweden, yet again

Thank you immigration for enriching the European continent with taharrush. Us culture-less mayo-skins could never have dreamt this up on our own.

rt.com/news/349368-girls-molested-fest-sweden/

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yNByEOjehMM
youtube.com/watch?v=mNlTUhbEcsI
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-25679166
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck women.

If they were home, in the kitchen, wearing their hijab, where they belong, this could never have happened.

Boo hoo. I got a few extra fingers in my twat today. And, I didn't even get paid!!

12yrolds acting like whores on some kind of decadent jew festivals
serves them right

Just saw a similar article this morning for Germany (sadly no translation so you will either have to trust me or use google translate):

welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html

>girls constantly harassed on the bus
>foreigners grab their ass, boobs and crotch and say obscene shit
>too afraid to say anything because "this could reflect badly on asylum seekers!"

>young lefty politician gets raped
>held down by multiple Arabs and forced to blow them
>goes to the police afterwards and tells them she was robbed by Germans (don't fucking ask me why)
>only comes out because her boyfriend points out that other women might get raped if she doesn't tell the truth
>no one asks themselves why it is alright to falsely accuse Germans of a crime they didn't commit but unacceptable to just say the truth about what happened to you

>A Swedish police report released last month said that, according to a survey carried out by the EU’s rights agency, the country has the worst rates of sexual violence against women in all of Europe.

>“Sweden tops the new EU Statistics on physical and sexual violence against women, sexual harassment and stalking. The conclusion is that the results are a consequence of Nordic alcohol culture, but also of non-traditional gender roles,” the report said.

Just nuke Sweden and start again.

You sound like a woman

You sound like a sand nigger

Only 20 girls molested?

Seriously at Big Day Out 2008 I groped about 10 girls by myself. My mate beat me though, cupping 12.

>Sweden Yes
Seriously the only difference is taht in Sweden girls actually report it to the cops.

What I'd like to know is if this is really due to shittons of rapes or if their definition of rape is just so broad that they artificially inflate their statistics.

I've just been googling the shit out of this and found out that the rape gangs I heard about in India are are muslim too.

Why can't muslims act like humans?

Wow how peaceful of them

Do arabs enjoy infiltrating White places like rock concerts? Don't really see blacks or other troublesome ethnic doing the same in large numbers,(apart from meme Lenny Kravitz looking magical negros,and even those in small numbers since it;s selling out to whitey). For instance, don't think I've ever seen a gipsy at a rock concert tbqh.

I've molested at least 50 on a good day but only a few reported it. The 20 reported here probably represent more like 200.

There's a difference too between random grabass and organised gangs surrounding girls.

>What I'd like to know is if this is really due to shittons of rapes or if their definition of rape is just so broad that they artificially inflate their statistics.
It's the latter. Remember: Sweden is run by feminists who tricked to replace all doorknobs with door handles because they were less oppressive.

Swedens laws make bumping against a woman rape. Quickly normalizes these kinds of things. Let the women suffer the consequences of their own choices.

How old is this? The source is posted yesterday, but isn't this story a lot older?

Danish law is virtually the same but they don't have the same Muslim problem.

I have a feeling this is just Women bitching because it's a free for all in a "mosh" pit. Fuck I saw Pantera in 2001 and ended up with a broken rib and I didn't bitch about it

What I'm saying is that if you groped 50 in Sweden, all 50 would report it. Swedish women feel empowered because of my feminsim.

People laughed at those anti-rape wristbands but what those do is make girls feel comprtable reporting any male who breathes in their direction.

false

their rape definition isn't that much broader compared to their neighbours, or anyone

inflated stats are from the rape apologist and denialist vocabulary

No. You're thinking of that other time that children were molested by Muslims. I's constant now.

Muslims
Humans
Pick one

No, the article talks about her writing a Facebook post about being 'thankful and understanding' why the poor refugees raped her. That's the previous apollogetic leftie, no?

it's broad definition + encouragement to report. Luckily, slut shaming is still alive in Denmark and Norway, keeping molestation reports low and "boys will be boys" excuses for groping. IN swedine, they're all reported. That's what those wristbanks were doing.

this. pol is filled with stormcuck leftists, who fantasize about being a degenerate muzzie

Haha, I want to kill myself.

Could joke about this a year ago, but quite frankly this is all getting a bit pathetic.

God damn De-nazification was a resounding success. Time to trigger the next world war and falsely accuse the whole of europe of genociding muslims and roll that shit out western wide.

It's on you now, Vlad. Russian Slavic supremacy has been secured.

all muzzies are in it together. She didnt want to die, anons.

Was going to say, I remember working Lattitude a few years back and about 19 girls reporting being molested including a rape or two. That was one of the most middle class/white festivals I've ever worked too.

Yeah, the story about the lefty politician is a bit older. The article is about people not reporting rape because it might hurt some Muzzies feelings in general, so they listed a few incidents.

Why it's that in Sweden they keep raping women but in Finland they have gay sex all the time
Maybe they're afraid of Mongolian lady

Oh ok, I haven't heard about the part were she accused Germans of it though. That should have been reported back then.

Wait a minute, the anti rape bracelets didn't work?
Were they not made out of bacon?

>12 year olds at a rock concert
But why?

Last case you mention iirc she was a turk anyway.

So, "molest" is the correct term for rape when it's perpetrated by niggers?

Did you read the article? The Police directly attributed the bracelets to girls being encouraged to report molestation. The wristbands are working.

Read the article 'molest' is what they call grabbing someone's bum.

Next time they should wear their anti-rape braclets

It's probably the weird Swedish law
In Sweden any kind of sexual harassment counts as rape, for example if you grab a woman's ass and she doesn't like it, it's rape and it will be charged as rape

Working as in they still got molested.

Get out you leb cunt

They are afraid of you. They remember the last time they pissed off mongols, total genocide.
No one wants to be the guy who raped a member of Ghengis' family.

They work goy, you just need a higher dose. Buy more!

Free concert, we have those too. They are generally a lot safer and allow less drinking. They allow all ages where other festivals only go 18+. So they tend to draw a shit crowd and minors

Well that's good at least

In Finland I can see your women responding by actually fighting, does the steryotype of an emotionally unstable person just apply to the men?

Thanks Hanz.
Is this a right-wing site? I mean, will I be revealing my power level if I post this on facebook?

The only emotionally unstable people are ANTIFA and they will fight anyone who gets in their way

maybe if they had panties made out of bacon?

No. WELT is a larger news magazine. Not even really right leaning, but they are one of the few who allow Anonymous comments so their comment section is always Sup Forums tier

>In Finland I can see your women responding by actually fighting
youtube.com/watch?v=yNByEOjehMM
youtube.com/watch?v=mNlTUhbEcsI
:^D

They get surrounded by a group of Muslims and then raped/grouped by the gang in the middle

Different to random/cheap feel

>Not unstable
>Everyone stands far apart and drinks heavily
I think social autism counts as emotionally unstable, or broken.

American women wear these when trying to attract a mate.

>Rockstadt 2020
> CINE DOARME E UN IMIGRANT

Foreign alternative media constantly mistranslates sexual harassment as rape.

It's true though that some things that would be considered sexual harassment elsewhere is rape in Sweden, but touching breasts or butt is not.

The unaccompanied "youth" who are behind stuff like this rape each other at accommodations here all the time.

Yes, they stand around their victim and then one of them starts touching, nobody can see in or out of the ring they create.

But here it's the norm so it's not unstability
Well the stereotype is that Finnish woman = tomboy while Swedish woman = lady

First vid looks like she's trying to drag them to her rape dungeon
>I'm not done with you, I'm gonna peg your ass until your veins are dry from the blood loss

www.rt.com best website

Why won't they use Grindr

>tfw all tickets to MolestFEST were sold out (to Somalis)

>only comes out because her boyfriend points out that other women might get raped if she doesn't tell the truth
You mean letting criminal go means they might commit more crimes ?|
Surely my forgiveness and smile were enough to reform this poor poor victim of white imperialism.

Thanks.

Why didn't they wear their anti-rape bracelets?

They need to identify criminals before they can arrest them, which means they don't consider dangerous people dangerous, neither do they consider gangs dangerous until they are dangerous, but then they already gone and it's over to be repeated at next festival. Long story short: Sweden doesn't knows how to identify criminals, since everybody is welcomed.

Surprised they didnt do more to fight back.
Favourite vid is still the Japanese woman and the purse snatcher in the elevator.

Women in my country are violent too
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-25679166
Why cant "empowered" Swedes defend themselves?

>Finnish woman = tomboy
I hope thats not true, it will be all the more sad if/when Finland ends up like the UK or Sweden. A nation of pale tomboys, lost forever. Yep, this world is actually hell designed to torment me.

>Swedish police revealed on Friday that they will offer young women wristbands with the slogan “POLICEAVSPÄRRAT #tafsainte” [Police cordon, don’t grope] printed on them in Swedish, to prevent sexual assaults.

kek

Well it's what feminists wanted, teaching men not to rape, it's been an amazing success.

That's not it. The real reason is that these sandniggers are recorded as children and can't be prosecuted, even though most of them are in their 20's. You must understand how deep the cuckening goes.

That's how it has always been
More men marry foreign woman(from Asia) than women marry foreign man
Finnish man hates Finnish woman and Finnish woman hates Finnish man but somehow we get along

Setting them self up for success

I hope the Leftists are enjoying the fruits of their labours, destroying European nations was quite a feat!

Even if they were children, what difference does that make? It's an criminal act. Gangs need to break up, especially made out of children. Every gang starts young. If you don't deal with gangs they will later on rape and kill, sell drugs..etc.

even 12 year olds like music

I agree. It's just that the cops can't act because the law is fucked.

Don't they have a backbone?
What happened to their duty of care?

>girls with wristbands become more likely to report molestation
>more molestatoins are reported
>more girls report molestation
>molesterers get put in prison
>would be molesters think twice about groping girls, espeically ones wearing bracelets
>molestations go down

It's called cultural change. You wouldn't understand.

You would still say this if it was your little sister going out with a bunch of friends.

When will it end?

Our definition isn't that broad. "Penetration without consent or acts of sexual nature comparable to penetration".

Found the Paki

You're limiting the problem to criminals, when the reality is that most Muslim men (which are the majority of immigrants to Europe) hold views that are incompatible with a modern society. We've basically assigned ourselves the task of funding the education of millions of men who have no desire to adopt Western values. Until we realize this, the problems will continue and at the end there will be no more civilization.

>Hating tomboys
Finland may be more gay than Sweden.

This shit is so alien to me in Northern Ireland. I can't imagine living in a country where I actually have to say "I was attacked by Northern Irishmen" because there are so many non-nationals that you need to cover your bases. That's nuts.

Police forces in Europe have become a shower drain for the people who started failing at life in high school. There's a few good cops, but mostly it's assholes with a 9-to-5 mentality and a big someone-else's-problem-field in action. Their bosses are all leftist career-bureaucrats who have 100% bought into the gospel of the Noble Savage from the islamic deserts, and can afford to do so, because the closest they ever come to islamic culture is once a week at the Moroccan greengrocer.

Our police forces still do their jobs sometimes, but they are part-time political commissars, basically. In some countries it's worse than in others. We're still relatively OK, but in the UK violent crime is out of control, yet the cops are used to arrest people who say mean shit on Twitter while they let people who literally raped thousands of children run.

Europe must be cleansed on a political level, I am wholly convinced of that. Left wing politics must be made impossible. Whenever you give them an inch, they take a mile, and use all their power to cement their own position. They can not be trusted.

Who cares anymore??

Let them eat cake

They werent written in arabic, big mistake.

>fuck women.

>If they were home, in the kitchen, wearing their hijab, where they belong, this could never have happened.

>Boo hoo. I got a few extra fingers in my twat today. And, I didn't even get paid!!

pic strongly related: it's the story of your life you whiny little bitch lmao.

>implying they can even read their own language

this has become laughable at this point

Kek

>letting 12 year olds go on a rock festival alone
wew

yes
if she vistis places like taht shes a disgusting whore

Nonono you have to wear a special bracelet. THAT'LL stop them...for sure.....

>believes in god
>loves jesus
>is anti-semitic
>denies racial egalitarianism
>"we must save our race from god's will"
>doesn't even know about the bible but believes in it because mommy and daddy

you in a nutshell

I can only fap to these things when it is confirmed that they came in their cunts.

srsly,
there should be a marker whether a guy is from real america or the north

>Sweden tops the new EU Statistics on physical and sexual violence against women, sexual harassment and stalking. The conclusion is that the results are a consequence of Nordic alcohol culture, but also of non-traditional gender roles,” the report said.

Sweden. One of the most feminist places in the workd. Literally could not get more cucked.

>“Sweden tops the new EU Statistics on physical and sexual violence against women, sexual harassment and stalking. The conclusion is that the results are a consequence of Nordic alcohol culture, but also of non-traditional gender roles,” the report said

>implying Sweden convicts muslims of crimes less serious than mass murder