/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Vampire Hillary Edition

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf
healthiergeneration.org/
healthiergeneration.org/about_us/supporters/our_funders/
healthiergeneration.org/about_us/leadership/youth_advisory_board/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project
advancementproject.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)
questionbridge.com/
tavinstitute.org/
tavistock.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance
americavotes.org/our-partners/
ourfinancialsecurity.org/about/our-coalition/
brennancenter.org/fellows
americanprogress.org/projects/our-projects/
populardemocracy.org/about-us/our-partners
cbpp.org/about/special-projects/policy-futures
issueone.org/our-work-2/
leadinggreen.com/
maplight.org/us-congress/organization
maplight.org/us-congress/bill
newmediaventures.org/
rooseveltinstitute.org/nextgenblueprint/
womensequalitycenter.org/our-partners/
clintonfoundation.org/052102-sp-cf-gn-gl-sp-remarks-at-nihon-university.htm)
projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/
us.hsmglobal.com/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=30867391
publiccounsel.org/stories?id=0147
publiccounsel.org/pages?id=0043
zoominfo.com/c/The-Power-Within-Inc./30983370
pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx
pastebin.com/trends
politico.com/story/2016/02/hillary-clinton-emails-
clintonfoundation.org/about/board-directors
mining.com/web/i-was-early-but-im-still-buying-frank-giustra-fiore-financial-corp/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/billionaire-soros-cuts-u-s-stocks-by-37-buys-gold-producer
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77478242/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210778/Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-revealed-distant-cousins-family-trees-share-set-royal-ancestors.html
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread328237/pg1
theeventchronicle.com/study/american-presidential-bloodlines/#
pdfarchive.
asid.org/content/lake-nona-institute-joins-asid-clinton-global-initiative-america-commitment-action#.V3pF2_krKiM
floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire
cbsnews.com/news/chinese-company-pledged-2-million-to-clinton-foundation-in-2013/
pdfarchive.info/pdf/C/Co/Coleman_John_-_The_Tavistock_Institute_of_Human_Relations.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REPOSTING THINGS

Based accounting family sending me tax returns.

clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf

>Look thru to see some names of who they give grants to. Most money seems to be circulated within their private groups. Don't know how to find out what they are doing with all of the money.

Where the FUCK is Swissbro?

Anything labeled _____ Initiative is important.

healthiergeneration.org/

healthiergeneration.org/about_us/supporters/our_funders/

>Clinton Foundation
>$1m or over

First page on the pdf, start googling if you're bored.

healthiergeneration.org/about_us/leadership/youth_advisory_board/

FIRST FOR MILO

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

Jesse Williams is tied to the Advancement Project and BLM.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project

advancementproject.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)

Also: Jesse williams is executive producer of Question Bridge: Black Males. questionbridge.com/

Question Bridge donors: Open Society Foundation, The California Endowment, Ford Foundation, Tribeca Film Institute, Sundance Institute.

Probably should post this along with any time the spider diagram shows up, these were the sources I used for most of it that went anywhere. Some orgs on the page were dead ends or didn't give any information about who they work with.

General sources for this - big players:
tavinstitute.org/
tavistock.com/about/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance
americavotes.org/our-partners/
ourfinancialsecurity.org/about/our-coalition/
brennancenter.org/fellows
americanprogress.org/projects/our-projects/
populardemocracy.org/about-us/our-partners
cbpp.org/about/special-projects/policy-futures
issueone.org/our-work-2/
leadinggreen.com/
maplight.org/us-congress/organization
maplight.org/us-congress/bill
newmediaventures.org/
rooseveltinstitute.org/nextgenblueprint/
womensequalitycenter.org/our-partners/

WJC = Will J C
HRC = Hill R C

ALL REPEATED FOUNDATION SPEECHES, THAT ARE REPORTED ON THEIR WEBSITE, MORE AT END

WJC HOLDS SPEECH 5 TIMES @ Global Artist Co., Ltd -> $250,000 - $500,000
(APPARENT LINK TO A SPEECH TRANSCRIPT clintonfoundation.org/052102-sp-cf-gn-gl-sp-remarks-at-nihon-university.htm)
projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/ (only 4 of the 5 speeches are mentioned here)

WJC HOLDS SPEECH @ HSM AMERICAS,INC. & HSM DEUTSCHLAND GMBH. ->$400,00 - $1,000,000
No TRACE THAT SPEECH OCCURRED.
us.hsmglobal.com/ (SEEMINGLY DEAD COMPANY)
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=30867391
projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/ (ANOTHER HSM SPEECH NOT LISTED ON THE FOUNDATION WEBSITE)

HRC HOLDS SPEECH @ PUBLIC COUNSEL -> $100,000 - $250,000
WJC HOLDS SPEECH @ PUBLIC COUNSEL -> $100,000 - $250,000
(could possible be related to child-trafficking ideas from earlier, BOTH EVENTS HAPPENED)
HRC AND WJC HAVE ON AWARDS AND SPOKEN AT DINNERS e.t.c
publiccounsel.org/stories?id=0147
publiccounsel.org/pages?id=0043

WJC HOLDS SPEECH 2 TIMES @ THE POWER WITHIN, INC -> $100,000 - $250,000
(SEEMINGLY DEAD COMPANY www.powerwithin.com)
zoominfo.com/c/The-Power-Within-Inc./30983370

HRC HOLDS SPEECH @ UNLV FOUNDATION -> $100,000 - $250,000
WJC HOLDS SPEECH @ UNLV FOUNDATION -> $100,000 - $250,000
Media "outrage" but how could it occur twice?

projects.washingtonpost.com/2007/clinton-speeches/list/

More info on CF BoD.

Board member Frank Giustra:
>Founded Lionsgate Entertainment
>Worked as Chairmen/CEO of Yorkton Securities which is an investment bank that deals with overseas resource development, particularly mining.
>Formed that Radcliff Foundation, that worked with BC in dealing with issues abroad, and worked with BC in Haiti. Teamed up with BC and Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim to create a 20M$ fund for Haiti.
>Donated 30M$ to the Clinton HIV/AIDS Initiative (CHAI)
>Radcliff Foundation supports the International Crisis Group where Giustra sits as chair, and with 10M$ in funds, acts as an advisor to the UN, the EU and the World Bank on "conflict prevention."
>Giusta also does a lot of charity work in Vancouver, Canada.
>Best part: Giustra is a guest blogger on, I kid you not, Huffington Post.

I am still needing the 2015 returns for the criminal globalist initiative.
Where are the 2015 returns?
You promised me there would be 2015 returns, eggman.

protip:

search for human trafficking

You guys are getting more work done that I thought. Don't let your digging fall by the wayside. Type/OCR it up, link to sources, archive everything, and remember to organise stuff for anons who come in later.

Seems to me that getting a donor list with timestamps is a clear, achievable, concrete and worthwhile goal for these threads. Even if nothing else ever got done, such a list would be a solid foundation for any future autist/journalist/academic/post-apocalyptic historian to dig deeper into the influence of money on politics in 21st century washington.

Random comments follow
Type up that shit. People need to be able to search information like this. Look into some OCR software. Shit like is a good idea, but be on the look out for other hosting services (pro-tip: don't use GitHub).

>$333,333.33
lolwut
OK, you've got donors, but that only goes so far. It's not illegal to donate to your preferred candidate. You need timestamps to connect this to anything specific.

Though, do these amounts breach campaign contribution limits? I assume this money effectively goes to the presidential campaign, or are there limits anymore?
What's the source on this image? Come on guys. Either include it in the post or better put a short url in the image.
Where did you get this, and why are the expenditure figures for Europe and the US two orders of magnitude less than those for the third and developing world?

Guys! I went off to bed and just now woke up. What have I missed?

Anything new?

i got brodz in alana

Probably one of these pastebins

pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx

pastebin.com/trends

powered by

Custom Search
Showing results for Hillary Donors
Search instead for Hillary Donars

HillaryClinton/Unaoil/CitiGroup/HSBC Scandal. - Pastebin.com
pastebin.com/XS6QHwBV
Apr 15, 2016 ... Hillary's second largest donor is Citigroup who is also involved in ... /us-news/ 2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank.

Hillary Sucks - Pastebin.com
pastebin.com/ZihXsVbg
Apr 9, 2016 ... But if Hillary Clinton isn't as influenced by money as she claims, how ... -donors- got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187.

HILLARYGATE: SOROS FUNDING REPUBLICAN MAINSTREET PAC
pastebin.com/APQB8R7E
Nov 7, 2015 ... However, this was agreed month(s) before, as you can find Ickes's donation receipt to Hillary for America below, exactly a month before Brock's ...

WASHINGTON – Sen. Bernie Sanders' supporters have made ...
pastebin.com/zaE6QCx6
Dec 17, 2015 ... That's a sharp contrast to Hillary Clinton's 17,575 maxed-out donors, whose donations accounted for almost 62 percent of her money raised, ...

html
pastebin.com/nTWh07fT
May 16, 2016 ... politico.com/story/2016/02/hillary-clinton-emails- 219971 ... Regimes which happen to be her personal donors.

Hillary Clinton: Takes millions in speaking fees from Wall Street ...
pastebin.com/B4tXAGMv
Feb 10, 2016 ... Hillary Clinton: Takes millions in ... the same foundation whose donors got weapons deals when she was Secretary of State 1. Makes her fans ...
SC vote fuckery - Pastebin.com

pastebin.com/pE74KrQD
Feb 21, 2016 ... >sponsored by George Soros, FEMEN and BLM donor, also funded protesters in Ferguson and Baltimore, Hillary and DNC donor. PPP CEO on ...

Turkbro - Pastebin.com
pastebin.com/Hrx6ySB9
Nov 11, 2015 ...

pastebin.com/Dejcgw5i
Nov 8, 2015 ... The SwissBro accountant & TurkBro are currently looking at Hillary's ... FEC PAC violations

Donors, dates, and locations is really what we need. Germanbro and I are working on Middle East, Soros, and CF/CGI donations.

We just don't have jack shit aside from what they let us see, and it's lists of names.

From an Aussie:

Not really a big part of this, but I saw the FBIanon threads and thought I'd pitch in.
I looked at the board of directors for CF and saw one of them was a CEO for a finance company and thought I'd check it out (Frank Giustra).
The guy looks incredibly strategic. Being a finance manager, he can pass off as fairly innocuous, but his past makes him stand out.
According to an interview he did (linking below) he worked with Merriyl Lynch, and then with Yorkton Securities - launching financing for Europeanean resources. He's also an advisor for a gold mining company as well as connections to other resources (mostly gold though. AND he created Lionsgate Entertainment. Hell, him and Bill Clinton launched an organisation together and has more ties in Vancouver.
For a man like that to succeed so well several times (he even owns an olive oil company on the side) he must be connected through the goddamn roof. He's connected to Europe, to resources like gold (it may be worth noting George Soros recently bought a lot of gold) and will have his fingers in the media. He seems like an extremely advantageous man for any money laundering organisation. Further research would have to be done though.

clintonfoundation.org/about/board-directors
mining.com/web/i-was-early-but-im-still-buying-frank-giustra-fiore-financial-corp/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/billionaire-soros-cuts-u-s-stocks-by-37-buys-gold-producer

>REPOST FROM SUPPOSEDLY FBI user

You have attracted the attention of many people.

I am doing my best to lurk and allow the full picture to develop organically, but I will allow some hints/questions to facilitate your investigation.

Remember that people are currency. They are also disposable.

What major events happen after a Clinton trip? Where do they go? Who do they see?

Who goes missing? Are they pretty, young and female?

Who lives or dies after meeting with the Clintons?

Remember she is bought and sold by corporations. Who has paid her to push agendas? Who has paid her to keep secrets?

How exactly did HRC rise to political power? What is she like behind closed doors?

The Micron/Soros RAM market theory is intriguing. What do the financial markets tell about these matters? Do they telegraph HRC's movements? Do they coincide with events at the CF?

HRC is reckless, and details are not her strong suite. Teams scrub her movements, but even they cannot keep track of all of her blunders.

Investigating is only half of the battle. You must dissolve the information into actionable pieces, bits of weaponized psychology to get people to turn away from HRC and towards Trump.

Scott Adam's work on persuasion is a good place to start. I used the same methods in my threads.

I will compile and leak a PsyOps reading list soon for everyone to take note of, as some requested them earlier. It is also interesting to note that Trump released his HRC ad after my threads were released, drawing the eye of the MSM and other people who would not normally visit Sup Forums.

They will all see the work being done.

Do not falter, do not tire, and do not let go of HRC or the Foundation.

Follow the Foundation.

Top fucking kek

4plebs link for this thread that was archived too soon.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77478242/

Current viewable donors listed here in a better format:

It is a much more easier to digest version of the site which we put together earlier

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

neat.

on a lighter note:

>Arnold Simon, the former CEO of Calvin Klein jeans and Aris Industries

>A fashion-industry titan and top donor to President Bill Clinton met a woman on Match.com, lavishly wined and dined her before she agreed to have unprotected sex — and infected her with herpes

>“He told me that he had just gotten back from a lunch with Clinton; he is a close personal friend with Bill Clinton,” she said, and records, in fact, show he shelled out at least $1 million to Clinton’s foundation.

the man changed his name from fucking Charles (((Wenzelberg)))

Ready to go down this deep?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210778/Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-revealed-distant-cousins-family-trees-share-set-royal-ancestors.html

>abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread328237/pg1

>theeventchronicle.com/study/american-presidential-bloodlines/#

"If America declared its Independence from the European monarchies in 1776, how is it possible that every single president has descended from European monarchs? If presidents are democratically elected as we are told, what are the odds that we would always choose members of British and French royal bloodlines to lead us?"

Reminder that
Tavi = Good Goy (also slave)
Stock = Cattle

Tavistock is designed to brainwash people into being literally Good Goy Cattle. Hiding in the open while being noticeable enough to attract like minded people. Absolutely (((subversive))).

Still got a few minutes before work
What connections do we have with Tavistock and CF?

Read the OP. FBIanon said Soros is the Kingpin of everything.

Tavistock is run by Soros, but the institute itself goes way back to like the 1940s.

pdfarchive. info/pdf/C/Co/Coleman_John_-_The_Tavistock_Institute_of_Human_Relations.pdf

Does Tavi have any involvement with the LGBT & BLM movements?

We still don't know if all of these are the same org, but we're assuming so.

asid.org/content/lake-nona-institute-joins-asid-clinton-global-initiative-america-commitment-action#.V3pF2_krKiM

>Lake Nona is developed by Tavistock Development Company. For more information on Lake Nona, visit www.learnlakenona.com.

This. Did not expect a Tavistock thread.

Also, anyone ever googled Tavistock Institute? See their address?

At this point our goal should be two fold. First, to find the smoking gun in the mass of publicly available information on the Clinton Foundation. Something that cannot be easily denied and that is unarguably incriminating. There's a heap of data to go through, we just need to parse it and go over over it carefully.

The second goal should be to familiarize the public with the word "foundation". The #Breakthefoundation campaign achieves two things. It not only introduces the word foundation, but it also is an opportunity to disseminate doubt. Look at this meme, its a perfect example of these two principles. While stupid hillshills will see this as obviously being for Hillary, others will have to stop and think about it. Is this against Hillary? This then forces them to have to justify their answer. To actually think.

This is the moment we want, the door way into the rabbit hole. Memes should be vaguely supportive, but could be interpreted in a negative light as well. The picture itself though should be unambiguously supportive, to create a state of cognitive dissonance.

We are weaponizing meme magic. Kek is with us.

Could Friends of Saudi Arabia be Freyssinet Saudi Arabia Co. Ltd?

If you try to go to Friends of Saudi Arabia it leads to a site with some Japanese gibberish.

More urban development shit.

floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire

should have let gadaffi rule you dumb bitch

Fucking stop, we are not shilling for her. Ever.

Christ, are mods this retarded to not check who's posting?

We're not going to follow your shill campaign.

>Tavistock is run by Soros,

Any source on this?

Tstock predate the 40s. They first came about in the early 20s, maybe slightly before. Their first field of study was shell-shocked troops coming back from the great war. After this thry focused more on the mind in general. HOw one can be broken down completely then what you can do in the process of rebuilding. They also helped found the Stanford Research Institute (SRI). SRI was where much of the MK Ultra/remote viewing research took place. There were also a lot of important media figures involved. Essentially they practice social engineering.

What's that document from? Guccifer 2.0? What is it called?

>any involvement
Only creating the concepts and funding/grooming the tavi to parrot it like the good goys they are. The both of them, and pretty much all of popular culture and institutionalized groupthink is the result of the tavistock psyop. ISIS (islamic nationalism), islam itself (((KILL THE WHITE GOYS, ARAB GOY))), christianity (of all sects, the meme is based on (((JUST SIT DOWN AND TAKE IT AND THE SAVIOR WILL COME, WHITE GOY))) to get dumb goy to believe it, it's the ultimate bluepill) LA RAZA (((INVADE AND WAR THE WHITE GOY, MEXICAN GOY))) the astroturfed SJW meme (((MILITANTLY AND UNIRONICALLY PARROT WHITE GUILT AND WHITE GENOCIDE, VARIOUS USEFUL IDIOT GOYS))) egalitarianism (((EVERY GOY IS EQUAL EXCEPT THE WHITE GOY WHICH MUST BE ELIMINATED))), LGBT (((INTERALIZE MISCEGENATION, HEDONISM, AND PEDOPHILIA, GOY))) as well as antifa (((KILL ANYONE WHO SPEAKS OUT AGAINST YOUR CHOSEN MASTERS, GOY))) and just about everything under the sun that is degeneracy and evil.

Your moral outrage is silly and unnecessary. It's called subversion, and its one of the most successful psyop techniques ever developed. Its not about "shilling" its about undermining Clinton by introducing an idea that will later be used to undermine her. To create passive acceptance of it. Like when Hillary CLinton said #DeleteyourAccount, and trump turned it around into #UNDeleteYourEmails. That is what this is about. Creating a gotcha moment. trump is a mastermind of that, and we need to leverage it as a strength.

Remember lads, call the jew without calling the jew.

Going trough the CF money (well the latest we can get...)
It boring stuff but the interesting part is at the bottom where they list the
Clinton Health Access Initiative abroad (mostly africa, asia and caribbean) They all have the purpose of grant "health"...
At the end of it there's the explanation:
EXPLANATION : THE GRANTEES COUNTED ON LINE 3 CONSIST OF GOVERNMENT
MINISTRIES OF HEALTH, HOSPITALS, AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS IN FURTHERANCE
OF OUR MISSION.

Just counting the large numbers, that's easily some 5millions+ used to pay people off without doing something...
>Can be found at
>Pages 112-129

And you still have no idea what you're talking about from the past 2 threads. Fuck off.

t. Strategic communicator, that's literally not how hashtags work.

Dank memes from earlier thread.

So this chinese company Rilin Enterprises gave $2,000,000 to Clinton Foundation.
The head of this company Wenliang Wang is also part of the National People's Congress in the PRC.

cbsnews.com/news/chinese-company-pledged-2-million-to-clinton-foundation-in-2013/

We're already being directed in a certain way by shills. The way to go is the #breakthefoundation route. It subverts Hillary and makes the Clinton Foundation public knowledge. We need a way to prepare people for the flood that is coming, to acclimate them to the idea that Hillary is a criminal.

>"Such disinformation campaigns start with
carefully crafted rumors. These are, generally speaking,
planted in right wing circles, where they grow and spread like
wildfire. Tavistock has long known that the right wing is a
fertile breeding ground for rumors to grow and be spread"

>"The next time you hear one of these kinds of rumors, think
long and hard about the source of the rumor before you pass
it along. Remember how Tavistock manipulators work: The
juicier the rumor, the greater is your inclination to spread it,
will unwittingly make you a part of Tavistock's insidious
disinformation machine."

pdfarchive.info/pdf/C/Co/Coleman_John_-_The_Tavistock_Institute_of_Human_Relations.pdf

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?

What will be the likely outcome of this?

>explain to me in a nutshell

hmm ?

The problem with jewry is that in the end nobody knows who's jewing who. Everyone loses track trying to out jew one another.

huh ?

Here is what we know currently. The Clinton foundation is the centerpiece of a huge money laundering scandal that also has connections with many organizations around the world. I will be attempting to outline the discoveries of our investigation as clearly as I can so please, bear with me. This all started on 7-2-16 when an anonymous user with intimate knowledge about the Clinton E-mail case made a thread on Sup Forums.org/pol/. Whether or not he was a real FBI operative remains unknown for obvious reasons, however he did reveal that the Clinton foundation was the real biggest piece of the puzzle, not Hillary Rodham Clinton herself. This caused some anons to create a general thread for investigating the Clinton Foundation’s activities. Around this time the FBI user supposedly posted a third thread. This has been exposed to be a shill because the real “FBI” user said that he would be going to sleep and wouldn’t be posting again, not to mention the inconsistencies between the threads. Meanwhile on the CF general threads, people were starting to make startling discoveries.

Once people find the dirt in the clinton foundation, it's gg no re. There is information so sensative that it could break apart the american republic.

good reading

it comes down to "its all about who you know" as well as muh tinfoils

>that filename

shill sliding

thoughts ?

Give him more (You)s, I think it will help.

I'm hanging out at the JFK school of government this week . Give me names of persons implicated in this and I'll go talk to them.

We're starting to get a lot of info here and it's starting to get really confusing.

Wouldn't it be easier to set up an IRC channel so we can communicate a lot faster with each other instead of maneuvering our way through these bulky threads?

what, did he really out himself so soon?

Yea it is Guccifer 2.0,oh fuck me idk,i had these screencaped and saved in my folder but i can post the link so how you can download the files
True

Try harder faggot.

this whole thing just has me fuckijng depressed desu

if the fbi guy was real or fake, it odesn't matter. he really had some good insight and answers that really made me realize the rabbit hole definitely goes a lot deeper than i thought, even if those answers were bullshit, and it just bums me the fuck out.

(You)

Daily reminder that the only choice you get 2016 is who will take Jeffrey Epstein off the sex offender list.

So I'm reading the tavistock pdf and in a nutshell it's basically talking about how they have control of America's present, past, and future. I'm on the part of this "mind control" within the media and it claims that rap music is another tavistock program....

These are pure lies. Noone is being paid to shill for Hillary. Those are Republican funded lies and is a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Maybe if you want to be tracked and "accidented" by the Clinton pals

Nice honeypot you're trying to build there.

i'm not the one doing sages

If I build a wiki server. Would it be useful to your work?

Thanks for that, user.

Is there a chance she will go to jail for this?
Or at least have consequences for her running for potus? Can she be excluded from running?

From what it sounds like, nothing's really going to stop her campaign.

They'd rather let Trump clean up house when all's said and done.

This is how we fight them on a psychologic warfare front.

Good job! We need to get this movement out.

How is our reddit operation going?

We need more ideas for quotes.

Something with "no fear of questioning" and "individuals shouldn't use politics for profit".

>Frank Giustra
I investigated this fag 2 days ago. He's a tight friend with Clintons and AFAIK two of his foundations donated to them around 30 million each, which makes me think Giustra is their main money launderer. Also, he's connected to Carlos Slim (made with him one of those foundations who donated the CF so much), which probably means he's also tied to the mexican cartels. This would justify Clinton's flip flop on literally building a wall back in 2006 to wanting now open borders, so cartels could do better job there on the USA.

THAT AD IS PRO CLINTON, DELETE THIS.

You probably have a bunch of questions right now,
which many of them can be answered in this picture

>huge money laundering scandal
the people and companies who have donated to the clinton foundation are insanely rich. why would they need to launder small amounts of money (for them) through a very public enterprise like Clinton's?

much more likely explanation: they wanted to hang out with a former president, meet some other famous/rich people, and possibly contribute towards some good being done in the world

If Bill used some of the money to fund a rich guy lifestyle, that would shock no one.

But otherwise... overall the numbers here are pretty small compared to actual corporations and governments.

there's a few people playing CIA in here. just make easily digestible info images with bread crumb sources referenced so people can start doing their own research down into the rabbit hole. as it gets more complex they become more cynical, and it all started over a very loosely but legitimately sourced, easily and quickly readable image about one of hillary's scandals.

this is so nuts it's surreal, the clinton foundation and the clintons are so totally corrupt and evil it's beyond belief

why the fuck would Carlos Slim be connected to the cartels, other than being from the same country?

I like this. We should put these hot new memes up on 9gag.