Gets interested in the NFL

>gets interested in the NFL
>it's already almost over
Why are Americans obsessed with it again?

There's still three months left m8

because they are retarded

wait, how long between seasons?

Most of the fans are just sad and pathetic people that like to live vicariously through the players/management. They do this with college teams as well, even if they didn't attend the college.

Mainly the midwesterners in the country that can't be arsed to do shit but watch TV and eat cheese, meat, and potatoes.

They also like to cry about everything.

the regular season doesn't end until NYE and the owl isn't until early february, what are you on about

They play like 13 games a year, then a playoff of 1-4 matches. The whole thing is a commercial farce

Think of it as really intense bursts of excitement. 22 individual superhuman men with world class speed, and nearly inhuman strength crashing in to each other full go in short intense adrenaline filled bursts. So 5 minutes of play time equals about 3 minutes of commercials.

Yes, American football fans hate the commercials too.

are you honestly not ashamed of the description you just made?

imagine being this retarded

Nope.

I could. But then I would be an insecure German.

that's a retarded """sport""", I hope you know that.

>Yes, American football fans hate the commercials too.

C'mon now.

That's literally what the discussion is 70% of the time. People get excited for literally watching advertisements. The shows are also litereally soap boxes at this point for some shitty artist/band to promote some half ass message of peace whilst they laugh their way to the bank.

Fuck off, football should just die.

Dude, how old are you? It's getting embarrassing. You sound like an exciting child that gets pissy, when you don't like his toy

dude all he said was nope

>American reading comprehension

oh
sorry

Don't worry about it, but I'm still convinced that dude is either a kid or slow for his age

>player makes great skillful catch that everyone can enjoy
>Gets brain damaged on landing by some shit player who couldn't cover him
It's a terrible sport

That's mostly around the Superbowl where companies create specific commercials to air during that time. And funny and creative or emotional messages get shown and talked about for weeks. It's ALMOST a national holiday.

I would call it retarded too if my idea of fun was watching people jog in a park.

The only thing embarrassing is your seething insecurity.

Nice "comeback" kid. Now go back to your crayons

the NFL season lasts five months, six if you count the preseason games. 4 weeks preseason + 17 weeks regular season + 5 weeks postseason

i'm not sure what the OP is complaining about with respect to the season being "almost over". yuros issue some valid complaints about football in general and the NFL in particular, this isn't one of them