To the wh*Te dogs on Sup Forums: How does it feel to know that when it comes to real life...

To the wh*Te dogs on Sup Forums: How does it feel to know that when it comes to real life, you filthy subhuman wh*Te dogs are all low test betas who submit to the alpha muslim chad?
Bow down to your superior muslim masters you filthy subhuman wh*Te pig dogs.

What if you're a white muslim though?

t. t*rk

White muslims aren't wh*Te dogs
wh*Te dogs are wh*Tes who remain dirty infidels. Hence why they're wh*Te dogs.

wh*Te cave beasts need to learn their place in modern society. This is a BLACK world now!

the average muslim is inferior to the average white.

t. nigel poopybossom

Aren't you the religious nutjob? Why are you promoting zinnah?

shut up pablo. learn your place or you're next

>hating on wh*tes
fine by me
>hating on Latinos
You've gone too far, you need to understand your limits

Oh, what happened, is your piety crumbling? Kek

Latino's are fellow non wh*Te brothers my man. But this one in particular is a cuck for wh*Tes by defending the wh*Te dogs.
I gave him a fair warning not to continue

Why would a wh*Te subhuman become muslim ? Allah is not your creator, Yakub is. Go worship him.

>How does it feel to know that when it comes to real life, you filthy subhuman wh*Te dogs are all low test betas who submit to the alpha muslim chad?
>Bow down to your superior muslim masters you filthy subhuman wh*Te pig dogs.
How come I get the feeling that you're some loser faggot IRL, that's feeling so inaquedate and uncertain about yourself, that you have to rant on an anonymous online board to ventilate all your self-hatred?

what about wh*te latinos?

t.SEETHING wh*Te dog

>filthy sunhuman wh*Te dog trying to talk down on anyone
They're not wh*Te

When you check out the IQ distribution between races I believe you have your answer.

The truth is, the darker your skin is then less IQ you will probably have.

If you realize that this immigrant sh1t is just a HUGE BS to promote racewar and massacre all muslim/islamic/dark skin coloured human then you probably have HIGH IQ

some of them are
and I hope you exterminate them all, cri*llos ruined our countries since the very beginning

Why are you roleplaying as a wh*Te subhuman ?
Do you want another rangeban ?

t. cockroach NEET

Have you ever tried leaving your mom's basement before?

I share your reactionary beliefs and I want a legitimate platform for it since Christianity is going through a fucking dark age of mediocrity

>NEET
No. I have a job.
I am your mothers bull

>that one turk that actually incites hatred over a joke
shouldn't you being be winding up /his/ or Sup Forums?

yea but please don't convert to Islam. Islam is exclusively for non-wh*Te people. Go be a autistic pagan or something like Varg.

ITT:
Nonewhite feels superior to people who are so superior to them that they mistakenly pitty them so much to let them live off of our wealth.

You're no master my dude, you're a parasite that kills the naive host.

No but i'll wind up to your mothers bedroom tonight.

>I am your mothers bull
Wow, k guise, im gonna cry myself to sleep now
Jk, but I do apoligize. You can hardly be called a NEET if you're only 14 years old.

>Have you ever tried leaving your mom's basement before?
I don't live in a basement. I have a nice place where your mother visits her bull
this

>Inbred brainlets who blindly follow a blatantly plagiarized book
>superior in any form

Even abbos are greater than them

Mormonism is a wh*Te religion Temujin.

are iranians greek?

That pic always makes me smirk.

No, but greeks aren't wh*Te either

The Muslim guy really looks like a Chad, and the white guy does look like a typical beta.

>cherrypicking

t. divide and conquer wh*Toid beast

>faggot who claims to be a poc supremacist or something wants to include the same people responsible for destruction of native americans in the group
house nignog desu

Fuck off nigger.