Wow, nice poster

ghost in the shell coming soon !

A shame some of the sets look bland, too dark and not right lighting

This doesn't look good at all. You can hardly make out that those are building in background, room has a bland color and nothing hardly stands out. The bed looks cheaply made

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ANTJE TRAUE. WHY HOLLYWOOD WHY

and it have no sense, why a bed have to be led-bright? must sucks when u try to sleep

They've updated it since that trailer.

Maybe it lights up when it's time to wake up.

thats cool then,

more like ghost just barely managed to squeeze into the shell after they got the costume designer to let it out a few inches lmao

I actually prefer the first version... oh well can easily make a fan edit

By making it look worse. Why do these fucking retards assume slapping a blue filter over everything makes it better?

>>Scarlett
>> In the trash it goes

and sometimes too bright. I dunno.

This standee looks like shit. Like a live action Aeon Flux sequel trying to copy Blade Runner.

Oshii's films were great. The tv show was fantastic. This looks like two hours of pale imitation of random scenes from those.

plz stop I almost forgot it existed...pls guys

The perspective is much better in the later version.

The buildings look like poorly arranged PS layers in the first.

hello shill

>Fatty in the Latex

>body breaks glass in slow motion
I never saw that

>Yes Scarjo you can show your completely average feet

Will it be anime kino?

ScarJo has the best body and I want to impregnate her.

I like boobs on this pic.

I agree, she's hot.

Oy nice one Producer Rabinowitz, the goys will sure be fooled into thinking her body isn't finished yet, nyehehehe! I found out a way that we can talk securely through the goynet, the gentiles can't see inside this black box, their goyvision isn't advanced enough.

ghost in the shill

Has there ever been a good live-action anime adaptation? I'm struggling to think about what could be accomplished with a 1-1 adaptation that could not be achieved with fresh film tailored for western audiences that simply borrows the premise of emergent AI and dreaming about electric sheep.

>I'll take the fat jewish one please!
t. the Major shopping for a body according to this movie

Edge of Tomorrow/All you need is Kill. Good because it took the premise and made a movie out of it rather than trying to adapt something that can't be adapted well.

wow, nice shill

>5 or 6 stories shoved in 1 movie because they clearly have no confidence in this succeeding

I'll be happy to pirate this 2 months after the theatrical release when it flops.

I watched the original movie last night

what else should I watch/read before the movie comes out?

Exactly what I was talking about. I didn't even realize the tom cruise movie was based on an anime. I wont even watch this trainwreck, not even to see if the upcoming deathnote movie is better or worse.

All You need is Kill is not a fucking anime anymore than The Martian is a fucking cartoon.

Lol

wtf is that suit? why is she so fat? is she too lazy to lose weight? she used to be slimmer

What's so funny?

>pork in a shell
>ghost in taco bell
>body shaped like a bell
>200 pounds feeling swell
>farts loud as 100 decibel
>android lipid cell
>belly stuck in a well
>diet plan? do tell
>weight watchers was hell
>in the fridge i dwell
>after sports i smell
>tumblr says I'm a bombshell
>gluttons are our clientele
>elevator instead of stairwell
>perky tits farewell

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Season 1 and 2 are pretty much masterpieces to me. They're 26 episode each and have a ton of dialogue so you might prefer dubs. If you want just some mindless entertainment, this is not it.

low test beta

>tfw some theaters are playing the original GitS before the live action premiere
Only good thing to come out of this (most likely) abortion

>All You need is Kill
looks like an anime to me.

thats not latex

It was originally a novel and had a manga adaptation. There was no anime adaptation so he's technically right.

but it is still an adaptation of japanese media