Ficki ficki in Germany | Secret document reveals | Sex Mob alarm in the pool

>Internal document of the Düsseldorf Police: It's about sexual assaults in bathhouses where increasingly groups of men are involved. The perpetrators harass, grope and abuse their victims - in particular kids!

>There were "mostly immigrants, usually even youthful immigrants". They would harass, grope and abuse their victims.

bild.de/bild-plus/news/inland/sexueller-missbrauch/geheimpapier-enthuellt-sex-mob-alarm-im-schwimmbad-46625550,var=x,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html
m.welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html
tagesanzeiger.ch/panorama/vermischtes/mob-missbraucht-frauen-und-kinder-in-baedern/story/22881233
20min.ch/panorama/news/story/Mob-missbraucht-Frauen-und-Kinder-in-Freibaedern-10094902
rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-06/wolfgang-schaeuble-aussenpolitik-wandel-afrika-arabische-welt
bild.de/wa/ll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boys! Summer is finally here!

...ha. Guess this isn't shocking anyone any longer, eh?

winter is coming :(

nice, looks like the muslim rape mobs Sup Forums promised are actually happening

Stop it dude
Do you live in Germany?

No.

So how can you judge us so easily

They're not new, senpai

We're judging you because we want you to rise up against mama merkel and start purging the shitskins.
Come on, we know there's some third reich left in there somewhere.

It's also said in similar articles that victims are afraid to seem racist if they state the perpetrators are arabs/refugees. There has been a documented case about the leader of a leftwing-party-youth-organisation, who lied about her rapists. She told the police it was a mixed group containing Germans and they talked German to each other. She later admitted that no German was amongst them and they didn't speak German.

This is not shocking anymore. After 6 gorilion posts about Germany's cuckening it just feels old news.

You have to be more tolerant bigot.

These giant german pools are disgusting with or without refugees.

why don't they have like chemicals in the water that can detect that sort of behavior?

you have chemicals that will turn your piss blue, than why not have it react to hormones and stuff?

What should he stop? Stating the obvious? Shitskins are worsening everyone's lifes. And they do it on purpose. Germany suffers under Islamic influence and Islamic people

What should he stop? Stating the obvious? Shitskins are worsening everyone's lifes. And they do it on purpose. Germany suffers under Islamic influence and Islamic people

Any sources on this? Can be in German

You are either happy this is happening to your people, or are powerless to stop it.

Either way, you are a worthless. Your entire country should just fucking die already so as to serve as a cautionary tale to the rest of the world.

1000's of years from now, mothers will tuck their children in at night and whisper...

>remember, dont be a Merkel

If germany can make rape detecting chemicals, they should make chemical weapons that only target muslims.
We need some Zyklon-B 2.0

No, not really. Everyone knew this would happen. Even the lefties did, deep down. They just thought it was an acceptable price to pay, even though they'll obviously never admit it.

>You are either happy this is happening to your people, or are powerless to stop it.
Even simpler, he is most likely one of them.

welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html

Sauce.

They could use a chemical that reacts to goat and sheep Vagina fluids, so it would detect muslims

Daily reminder if you go to a public swimming pool you are subhuman.

If you enjoy swimming go swim in a lake.

There is already a rape detecting chemical

it's called melanin

>filename in vodkarunes
are you that serb leeching in austria?

>we want you to rise up against mama merkel

>cuckBong
>rotherham
>didn't raise
>wants germacucks to raise

m.welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html

so I can't watch it without paying?

nah just pulled it of (((google))) images

Did you miss brexit? We're making our first steps.
And besides the paki rape gangs in rotherham from years ago, we're not having our women raped several times a day by gangs of muslims and the police and media aren't covering it up.
Germany is way worse off than us and you're just buttmad because I want them to do what's best for themselves.

Kek

Ban islam from europe and america

How is that news? this shit started instantly when they arrived. they sit around, fapping into the pools etc pp.

BUT on the other hand, they get beaten up a lot lately when they try this shit. When the police arrives they mostly all bailed to lick their wounds while the germans are interrogated about hate crimes and shit.
Police is fed up with the gov. anyways these days. It will all crumble.

I got to the part where it told me to disable adblock after disabling the script blocker and lost interest.

Get less jewish news.

The vigilantes don't brag about what they do. As another user said, we voted for Brexit, and our Pakistanis are already bleating about "hate crimes" and some have even packed their bags and fucked off to enrich some other lucky land.

you cant even read it when you dont use adblock. its jsut the headline and then" for more buy this bild plus abo"

btw. bild is the worst of the worst papers in existence here.

>Raped by shitskin
>"Jeezzzz id hate to seem racist. Better tell the police it was a white German who did it"

Jesus Christ virtue signalling has got bad. Civllization will collapse because people are TERRIFIED of offending brown people.

mass genocide of shitskins when?
can we join the fun this time?

>We're making our first steps.

BS, Britsissies are already scared and ceased to believe in themselves.

>one day after Brexit
>"What is EU" trending
>regret independence

The EU has nothing to do with the police not defending the delicious Briteens.

it's just a cultural misunderstanding!!

Slightly better sources:
tagesanzeiger.ch/panorama/vermischtes/mob-missbraucht-frauen-und-kinder-in-baedern/story/22881233
20min.ch/panorama/news/story/Mob-missbraucht-Frauen-und-Kinder-in-Freibaedern-10094902

>bild
can we get another source for the next thread please?
bild are literally american bootlickers and they hate germany

>What is EU trending
>less than 1000 people searched it
>cocksure remainers regret voting leave as a joke

Fuck off Nigger

hivemind never ceases to amaze me
praise kek.

Sure. But hands of the Fräuleins or we will go oldschool on you.

All in all its nice to see that they are not as good at hiding this shit as they thought.
People are realising whats happening. I heard 2 gypsys last night talking in front of a kiosk and they were mad and confused on why the germans arent as nice to them as they used to the last years. nobody throws his cents at them anymore when they beg. grandmas spit on the ground when they pass them etc.

All a matter of time, the damage is done, now we gotta look for a way out of the ruins.
Germans are good at that anyways.

It´s Düsseldorf. If you wouldnt raped by some Nignog at least 5 times, people will call you a bigot.

>welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html

Selin Gören ist überzeugte Sozialistin, Vertreterin einer politischen Organisation, die sich neben dem Feminismus den Antirassismus auf die Fahnen schreibt, sie ist sehr engagiert in der Flüchtlingsarbeit, hat sogar ein Flüchtlingslager im Irak besucht und sich ein persönliches Bild von den traurigen Verhältnissen gemacht.

Cant even feel much empathy at this point

And definitely not after reading "Aber was mir wirklich leidtut", hieß es da, "ist der Umstand, dass die sexistischen und grenzüberschreitenden Handlungen, die mir angetan wurden, nur dazu beitrugen, dass du zunehmendem und immer aggressiverem Rassismus ausgesetzt bist." Und sie verspricht ihm: "Ich werde schreien … ich werde nicht tatenlos zusehen und es geschehen lassen, dass Rassisten und besorgte Bürger dich als das Problem benennen. Du bist nicht das Problem. Du bist meistens ein wunderbarer Mensch, der es genauso wie jeder andere verdient hat, sicher und frei zu sein."

>grandmas spit on the ground when they pass them etc.
based grandmas
what i fear is that you will just get them in line and there will be no genocide and you will let them breed you out peacefully

I don't know what infuriates me more, the fact that this is happening, or that the leftist retards refuse to recognize the problem.

"we're not having our women raped several times a day by gangs of muslims and the police and media aren't covering it up."

Hate to say but thats just not happening at all buddy. You can say "but but but..somewhere else is worse than her!" and then spout megalomanic bullshit about shit you heard on Sup Forums.

Also nice projecting. you dont even realise how stupid you sound.

The police here in Sweden released a similar report, all immigrants doing that shit at the pools here in Sweden.

Yet.

Even though it have happened all over Europe, our feminists refuse to call out this rape culture. They still only want to talk about how only "men" is the common denominator.

Solution to this problem:
If you see shit like that, go beat them to a pulp.
they are weak as shit mostly.

Are you even a lost bitter soul?

>tfw I'm getting kinda smug about this shit, for women are voting for this yet refuse to try to stop any of the bullshit

If I would go and try to stop this with my hands, women in Sweden would hate me.

No its not

essen,düsseldorf,duisburg the triangle of shit

First the swimming pool, then the gene pool.

>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead us towards degenerating in inbreeding,” the finance minister argued. “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity. Look at the third generation of Turks, especially the women. That is an enormous innovation potential.”

>“One thing is quite clear for the future – we have to invest more in Iraq, Syria and Libya, and then we will have to pay for sub-Saharan Africa’s development.”

>North African countries are already demanding more investment from Berlin “as a condition for taking refugees back,” he went on. “And they are right to do so.”

rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-06/wolfgang-schaeuble-aussenpolitik-wandel-afrika-arabische-welt

>"If you're not racemixing you're literally inbreeding and in order to remedy that we will establish interracial breeding facilities in all German cities with a population of at least 200,000. To keep the genetic material as diverse as possible, white men are excluded from those facilities. Sign up your German daughters today and receive significant tax benefits! Women that are pregnant from a white man and get an abortion will also get tax benefits."

"How dare you attack a poor refugee who had to leave everything behind, he probably lost his wife and children in the war, it's not his fault."

I think u.s.a started putting chemicals in European water and food to cuck the men so much because my god there's no way stuff like that could happen here over and over.

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? It should be easy to start vigilanty groups as you have news story after news story to derive incentive and emotion from.

Just a bunch of faggots playing video games or something

I wouldnt care what the chicks think or say, like at all.
Its a thing about what i think i should do in such a situation and what my father and grandpa wouldve done. I see a wrong and i make a right ( with my right, coincidently)

Also i like to fight so I take on a lot of excuses to get in a fight anyways.

Again its not about the women. matter of principle.

"If you kill your enemies, they win."

Transwoman here. Had a muslim dog grope me. I asked him to stop politely. Tells me that its how Allah made us. Just to enjoy it.
He grabs my cock and then gets angry. Told him that he should've stopped. He then shoves me down and was about to beat me up and a huuuge muscly white nationalist beat him up and then helped me up. We sat down and had a talk, think I changed his mind about transwomen.

Cmon pol. We transwomen are traditionally feminine. If we could have babies (with tech, it'll soon be possible.) We'll be better at being women than most cis.
One thing that upsets me heavily is the fact that I can't be a biological mother.

Raising my husbands 4 and 12 year old. It's nice to be able to play mom, kids love me.. Just I really would like to have white babies of my own.

Nah, ban arabs and niggers. I mean all religion is stupid but tatar muslims aren't really different from christians. It's the arabs that fuck everything up.

Before refugees:
>RAPE CULTURE REE, ALL MEN RAPE
After refugees:
>LET THEM IN, DINDU, """ALL""" MEN RAPE

no happening will be big enough for these fucks to change their course voluntarily
merkel and hillary could get raped live on tv by cultural enrichers while they are giving a joint press conference on how isis has nothing to do with islam and they would still cry for open borders

Merkel and other politicians who took them in and ordered police and media not to make this public must be tried as co-conspirators in every instance of these crimes.

That bitch deserves to spend the rest of her life breaking rocks in the Arctic.

"what do I care, thank me later, bye"
As I said, I wont do it because i want to safe that chick i couldnt care less about some indoctrinated whore its about what the fugees think they can pull in my country when they were invited and welcomed with open arms.
Shit doesnt fly with me.

Here comes the Sun
>girls in bikinis
>subhumans everywhere
What could go wrong?

Dortmund, Köln, Bonn, Wuppertal, Gelsenkirchen.
the list continues, any major city in the west of germany basically.

its literally like in those Sup Forums comics

So this is what mental illness looks like. neat.

>what do I care
Say that to the judge when they accuse you of being a Nazi and the girl says the refugee dindu muffin.

Any sauce in english for red pilling purposes?

People like Schäuble should be shot. Period. I'm done with pretending democracy and left wing idealism can work. People like this must die. People who support them must live in fear.

but we have daily rapes of german girls by muslim gangs and media and politics are trying to cover it up. IT IS EXACTLY LIKE THIS!

>bild.de/wa/ll/

lol

>People like Schäuble should be shot again.
FTFY
Properly this time.

These asians are hard to rally against because a lot of people stupidly think " they're good " and so emotional fodder to get people invested and riled up is very low.

I don't have news story after news story of these group rapes and such to point and discuss with my fellow men.

Then again I am working class and consider my life expendable akin to a soldier for the good of the nation and perhaps the European men are simply much more pretty princess's dedicated to their own individualist future and don't want to mess it up.

* omg a criminal record...this will ruin my college/uni earned future and omg.... *

These words are extremely important in our age- as Hitler laid forward we must see ourselves as soldiers....regardless of what we are we are soldiers no matter what as men.

Got any thing more creative than your meme? How about actually using your brain?

Know its easy just to meme it up, but adults hold brain power in higher regard.

So yeah, "mentally ill" for nearly getting beat up cause its like being born female after 5 years on hormones. Wonderful logic you have there.

Suppose this is why the normie folk can't get behind your ideas. I think it's a damn shame when fair weather politicians have more intellect than people of NATSOC/Libertarian/Anarchist leanings.

Our systems are the most logical, start acting like you know and use logic.

>European men are simply much more pretty princess's
Can't talk for the rest of Europe, but here gropping a girl will raise a lynch mob against you, and if you're a shitskin they will gonna kill you for sure.

Literally nothing wrong with moderate left wing ideology as long as we're talking about left as in left, not about taking it up the ass from niggers.

Literally the same type of cuck if you want to take it up the ass from the rich because of them evil tumblr feminists. Niggers to Africa, Arabs to Arabia and civilized people in civilized social democratic societies is literally proven to lead to succesful and happy countries.

This statement is literally the problem with leftists. They are so fucking much abroad from common sense and God that they blame ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING on the social development of the offender.

It's not like the offender chose to commit a crime. No, leftists know that it was the society who pushed him to commit crimes.

I have to do a lot of travelling in Northern Africa and the Middle East. There is no redeeming these people. They are completely worthless. Nuking the major population centers would be an act of mercy.

And this is the reason why women are separated and covered up in the mudslim world because their men are savages with no impulse control.

It has nothing to do with religion, it's all about how to protect the women against the stupid, wild men.

No way that last quote is real.

>The EU has nothing to do with the police not defending the delicious Briteens.
Even the sand people knows better

>with tech, it'll soon be possible.
Nevaaaaar.
Why bother when we can have external wombs?
To the trash can with ALL women, oward to the perfect3D waifu age.

Kek, enjoy the summer

Oh, and don't forget : it's just the beggining :)

You should know :^)

Cause those of us that take pride and strength in our femininity are true muses of the world. We can be art made manifest in human form. When we're don't try and be what men are, taking pride in feminine ability.

it isn't

The Politicians and EU have everything to do with it you piece of shit. Because they're nowhere near as passive when it comes to dealing with anyone who dares voice criticism of the EU and it's ways to break down national states to make place for the EUSSR they dream up.

You should thank the leftist scum every single last day. Otherwise you'd already be dead.

Fuck off leftist scum.

Living in a country where I don't get groped or raped for going to the pool.
I took this priviledge for granted.
Shame on me.

ergo, a jewish science project.
Not art, jews can't into real art.

I feel so dirty.
I think it's time for a good old ethnic cleansing.

I'll welcome all white German women refugees with my big roman dick.

german cuck detected. you make your ancestors cry faggot, kill yourself