Why am I okay with this?

But when I see a black man with a white woman I know she is a slut and hate their child?

> Implying a woman who fucks a nigger isnt a horrible person.

do you see that child? how can you be ok with that ugly nigger?

You gotta be happy for the female nigger since a white man is the best she'll ever get. You can't say that about white girls dating niggers.

Because a black woman who marries a white man is a smart individual looking to move up in the world and she knows the man will be an actual father to the child, whereas a white woman marrying a black man is taking two steps down because black men are incapable of raising decent children.

Also a white girl can have a white child. The best thing the black girl can have is a mixed one

This x 1000. That black woman upgraded genetically, culturally, and sexually. A white fem-black male the white woman downgrades..... thus she is a disgusting degenerate.

I think it's because when you, and mostly everyone, looks at and evaluates a traditional relationship, they base it heavily off of the male. White males are better than black males, statistically speaking, in pretty much everything other than violence and neglect. I don't really like race mixing though but it's whatever. At least the dude isn't a nigger who is going to abandon his kid so he/she grows up in their father's footsteps.

Are you ok with white women upgrading to Jews and Asians?

It's basic tribal instinct. We (meaning males) are programmed to view our women as ours, and thus experience some subtle possessive inclination when we see a male of another tribe with them. Seeing a male of our tribe with a female of another tribe does not result in this experience, since historically this was represented as us conquering/raping the other tribe. Basic stuff.

Miscegenation creates people who can never be one thing. They are forced to pick a side and many times have a side imposed upon them. They will never be fully at home anywhere. They lack the physical prowess of Blacks and the intelligence of Whites. They carry genetic diseases of both groups and can, if mixed enough, carry them without any warning.

Every civilization that has practiced large scale miscegenation with Blacks was weakened by it. Ancient Egypt, Arabs, and Portuguese all stopped being creators when they regressed to the mean. The Arabs mixed with Black women as concubines. The Portuguese assimilated their Black population and their age of discovery ended.

I find mulatto girls nearly as attractive as a good strong white blonde (german) or curvy redhead (celtic).

I suppose the more white men that have children with them purifies their bloodline toward a stronger culture (with white fathers)

Friendly reminder that threads like this are to normalize miscegenation and demoralize its opponents. Don't be fooled.

Le happy merchant is okay with this. Good goyim.

Remember this.

When you see WM/BF, the black woman typically isn't niggerfied and has something going for her in life. Kids are usually pretty decent also.

With BM/WF it is usually some insufferable (most likely fat) whore that white men would never touch so she'll latch onto the closest thing that'll fuck her. Kids almost always turn out niggerfied

Black women are fatter and dumber.

>tfw no black gf

Can we go five fucking minutes without a fucking racemixing thread?
Shut the fuck up

White ones look better anyhow.

Because you are an insecure fuck

Because you're an easily led retard

both are degenerate as fuck

you are turning your kids into half monkeys

fucking Sweden

All babies are ugly little shits. Kids don't get cute until they're about four years old.

>Why am I okay with this?
because you are a cuck

i find the pic horrible too of course its better than a coal burner but the baby will anyhow inherit low negro iq from its mother. to the oven it goes

Because the black tries to escape the low life but the white dives into it.

uncommon

White dudes will at least take care of their own spawn in a majority of cases. Everyone else has to shoulder the burden when a black dude disappears before the baby even gets spit out.

Because you know that ultimately woman is the property of man. If a white woman is with a black man, he has conquered her from your people.

Same reason why fathers want daughters to stick to their own race while sons can fuck anyone they want.

That picture is realistic.

>tfw qt3.14 black GF

Das it mane

>Ugly babies
Just say no.

Some happas look fine, others should be ovened.

Because you're an insecure male. Don't worry, though. We're all insecure males here.

Because for a black woman to marry a white man it shows she isn't just another race baiter and it shows hope for her, her child and the black race. The white man is strong and for him to tame the black woman means that he will be able to be a strong head of the family and raise essentially white-at-heart children. Not to mention the genetic superiority of the offspring (white brains, confidence ingenuity + the hardy stock of black genes that were bred by white men for centuries to be strong workers). It's a win win.

Whereas when you see the reverse you see another single mom, who most likely hates her own race. That child will grow up to be essentially black because without a strong white male presence it will be easy for the child to succumb to bix nood and gibs. This is because it's simply easier to live off the state than to work for yourself.

This is why it's ok for girls of other races to get bleached but not the other way around. The strong white male presence is necessary.

what are the numbers? their IQs?

And circle gets the square

women seek out the best male to mate with and should be selective selecting a white male means a woman isnt stupid

selecting a nigger means a woman is clearly damaged and isnt worth reproducing with outside of STDs it doesnt matter who men sleep with it matters a great deal however who women sleep with

Rare
A
R
E

NEW
E
W

Goddamn I hate summer

Yes

he was shitposting you autistic retard

Trump is

I don't understand this map at all. What do the numbers in the legend mean. Percentages? Ages? Number of pounds? If it is percentages, percentage of what?

checked

U L T R A R A RE
L
T
R
A R A R E

so true, so true

So what you are saying is Sup Forums is full of literal retards who let themselves be guided by their base instincts, making them the animals they accuse others of being?

Im just going to state it now, there is nothing wrong with this, even if it was a black man and white women, there is nothing wrong, they are not degenerates

Lets face it, pol is full of impotent right wing dickheads who want to be cuckold, and project their desperation and lack of ability to get a white GF on black men.

Morgan freeman is a god among men.

Yes.

nice

Fuck you're a disgrace, mate.

Coalburners should be fucking hanged - no exceptions.

They both look like men.

Percentage obese.

All 6 of them do.

The difference is, when white women race mix by getting pregnant with black men, then like 90% of time the black guy leaves and then the state (tax payer) is forced to take care of the single mother and her spawn.

If the coal-burning sluts didn't overwhelming force the state to take care of their half-breed spawn, then I wouldn't have a problem with their race-mixing degeneracy.

When a white man and black woman mix, the vast majority of the time they have a stable relationship or if they break up, they don't rely on government to take care of their spawn.

It's simple really.

it's percentage of obesity

You should hang yourself if you actually think that.

How many niggers end up even being 10% as decent as Morgan?

Probably less than 1 in 10K because otherwise they get beaten up by other chimps for acting white.

What's wrong? Is your sister or mom a coal burner?

>kissing a parent on the lips
Why would anyone ever do this?

Shitskin who wants a white girl detected.

You can't have one.

Dunno, maybe you feel entitled to the women of your race? Or maybe it is such a imbalance in the amount of bm/wf compared to wm/bf? Like if it's part of some propaganda?

I don't think is that much thought behinde the imbalance tho. Probably just a case of black women is not regarded as good looking as white.

Becouse the child has a good father.

Eastern Germanic decant, the big scary Aryan fella.

Must make you anally orgasm, then break your heart, and hurt your feels that i dont think anymore or less of people based on race, the exception to act civilized is a given, and with your attitude, you are no better then a black street thug.

Eastern Germanic decant, the big scary Aryan fella.

Must make you anally orgasm, then break your heart, and hurt your feels that i dont think anymore or less of people based on race, the exception to act civilized is a given, and with your attitude, you are no better then a black street thug.

If you have a low IQ you won't see the problem, hence the problem.

You're a cuck

Yeah somehow i pressed the button twice after the first post got a "Error"

because you're a fucking white male. black men/white women would probably feel the way you feel when you see a black man/white woman

>tfw no bull to prep in the morning

I'm not racist, and neither are the majority of people. Humans are pattern recognition machines, we take in information and make logical conclusions based on trends and patterns. It so happens that people who are brown/black, for whatever reason, have lower IQs, commit crime, and generally are not productive members of society when compared to whites and asians. I don't know why that is, but that's just the nature of it all. If you disagree, then you're either a cuck in denial or too stupid and blind to see.

because you recognize a beta male and feel superior to him

I lurk /lit/ /his/ and Sup Forums and Sup Forums is by far the dumbest. like 15 less iq points.

Muhammad and Jamal are there for you anyways, Sweden.

For (You)

Sup Forums IS retarded.

you've got penis envy, muhammad

enjoy your tiny little bitch boy penis LMAO

Tell me more about how uncivilized these folk are

It doesn't make me feel anything tbqh. I really don't care what other people do with their life, even though I wouldn't do it myself

>THE FUCKING HIP TATTOO.

JUST LOOK AT THAT THING. JESUS CHRIST STAY AWAY FROM HER MAN.

The only race mix pairing I hate are black guy/white girl and white guy/asian girl.

Actually black peoples penises tend to be dry, too curvy and small, from my experience. Whites have normal dicks with good looking foreskin and pretty nice pube hair.
Ive seen alot of dicks in my life and nothing beats the arabic one. Its so smooth, glossy, big, long, its truly the most precious possession in the world.
(im not gay, just stating facts)

Recently saw the back of a fat nigger and a blonde woman with nice hair holding hands. I felt disgust, but when they turned around I saw the blonde woman had the most ugly face I've ever seen. I kek'ed inside.

From what I've seen 95% of coalburners are ugly and/or fat.

There are usually exceptions to the general rule. For example, even though the vast majority of girls with tattoos are promiscuous tramps, I've met a few that weren't. That still doesn't change the fact that 90% of them are. Catch my drift?

BTW straya come to America. US girls are whores who love Australian accents.

You see, you are typical Sup Forums.
Those boards also have a mix of serious posts and joke posts and both are a head above what Sup Forums has.
Most actual "information" here is a joke and is the equivalent of the tumbler posts that people cry about here.
Posting "evidence" and making non critical arguments simply because they support your presuppositions.
I wont even mention conspiracy theories and the people who actually seriously post about them.
Of course Sup Forums is also a center of disinformation.
Making fake jps and quotes all the while accusing the "opposite side" of lies.
And dont even tell me about how the posts are ironic. That is simply a way to distance yourself from what you really believe.

/thread

This is imperialism at it's finest.

White Man and Colored Woman = No Big Deal

Colored Man and White Woman = Very, Very Bad

Now, since this isn't 3,000 years ago in a rape and pillage campaign, this white dude is a bit of a piece of shit self hating race mixer....but the effect is the same.

came to post this

a lot of stuff you can't explain about yourself makes sense once you see yourself as a primitive caveman, since our sub-conscious hasn't developed much since those times

But he's diluting the black race. It would be for the greater good if every white man sires a couple of kids with black women, just never marry them.

You as a human bean are genetically programmed to breed with and assimilate people of other tribes. Thus, the thought of having sex with women who appear foreign is very arousing.

On the other hand seeing people of the opposite sex from your tribe breed with people of foreign tribes is a enraging. It works the same for women. Most black women are really outraged at the whole BBC thing.

The Kid is an Ape though.

because you're a fucking retard and probably some manosphere faggot

Any type of mixing on opposite ends of the racial spectrum is fucking wrong

But it is marginally better than black father white mother, because the baby will grow up with a father most likely