What do you respond to morons when they say whites don't have culture?

What do you respond to morons when they say whites don't have culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

centralbloodbank.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revanchism
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You better believe in white culture because you're living in it!
Gives me the full opportunity to use my creepy voice.

No one says that to me

ABBO GET OUT

Point at nearest thing.
99% of the time a white invented or created it.

You saw everything in your pic is an example of white culture.

Or you point out that white hegemony over all culture makes us seem like he have none when in reality we have it all.

it's true though. ask an auditorium full of (white) people what is """white culture""" and you'll be hearing crickets

What is " white " culture

Remember when the Irish and Italians weren't white enough

They're just mad and jealous how they have no culture themselves.
Just a bunch of people that adopted western culture in a bastardized way.

>shit white people do
They forgot to mention saying "I love you Dad " or "thank you Officer"

don't forget
>retire
>self-actualize
>donate blood

Exactly you hit the nail on the head

Walk on the goddamn moon

Or exercise impulse control

Like this.

Pic : White people after being pushed around, mocked , cajoled , shoved into extreme poverty, and generally treated like shit from 1918 to 1933.

Lesson: don't fuck with us.

Blacks don't realise what our culture is. That's because our culture is civilization.

>Saw a black guy on a Segway delivering mail in a mid-sized office building.

I honestly feel bad for black people(or self-hating whites) that make these, because it's never anything major. It's just "lol ur mentally ill shoot up the school" or made up shit like "lol u don't salt ur food" when in every other conceivable metric white people destroy them. I'll show this meme to both of my parents who were present while I was growing up and we can all laugh about it I guess.

What's wrong with casseroles?

I agree with them, white liberals tossed our culture in the trash and anyone who tries to reclaim it and revive what was lost is considered a fedora. It can't be due to wealth and decadence because oil rich arabs and east asians have maintained their traditions. It is a curiously white thing.

>whites don't have a culture
>whites are cultural imperialists

make them pick one.

>Casseroles
are fucking delicious what the fuck

It's like saying Rome had no culture.

White people never had a single culture. White people used to have multiple cultures, but most of us have given up on them for the greater good.
For one world!

I've never met anyone be so fucking dumb to claim that.

It doesn't happen to me.
If it did, I'd respond with facts.

The Chinese have a saying; " fish dont know what water is".

>donate blood
Holy what just realized how true this is
Ive been giving my blood a couple of times and never saw a non-white person

Did whites or jews invent the atom bomb?

What is wrong with wine tours ? Viniculture is literally one of the oldest traditions in regions like Baden.

It only seems that way because its the default culture.

Savages making fun of people who:
-Gather together in a nice, natural and enjoy wine with conversation
-Use their time when not hard at work to meet in a civil and relaxed atmosphere and share along meal
-Use technology to connect with leople in your life when you may be working too much to see them frequently enough

What? We are supposed to single one of our own out and beat them to a bloody pulp at the local Popeye's to have a "culture"?

Literally never heard of anyone say that outside of Sup Forums but would probably laugh and shake my head.

'White' Culture doesn't exist

Because unlike Niggers we don't have the same beliefs and traditions because we can think harder and more creatively than

>Bix nood
>Murder
>drugs

If you asked for the culture of a particular white nation, you would be inundated with it; holidays, art, food and celebrations are vastly different from each other in white countries. To try and make a general explanation of white culture rarely brings up answers, because there is not singular thing that white countries completely have in common in regards to culture

>pic related = black culture
how can White people even compete?

Blacks only understand and communicate their own culture against the backdrop of white culture.

Ask a group of white people what white culture is, and they cannot speak without being labeled racist... as we can knly see our culture as it contrasts with black culture.

Would anyone say: Being ambitious and working hard, reluctant to accept charity, sacrificing anything for our children, being polite and optimistic, respectful of others, saving money when possible, spending cautiously, modesty...

dude... that's fucked up

To be fair, nobody in that picture looks comfortable.

>the gods must be crazy frame

What's gawn on in 'ere?

>'White' Culture doesn't exist
"White" is a colonial euphemism for "European", bongberg.

Finns are pretty proud about being honest, reliable and hardworking people but I see that as more of a Finn/Nordic thing than white thing tbch.

centralbloodbank.org/donate-blood/ethnicity-and-blood-donation

>"Less than 1 percent of blood donations are from African Americans or Hispanics"
>"Blood that closely matches a patient’s ethnicity is less likely to be rejected by the patient and provides fewer risks for complications"
>"Forty-five percent of people in the U.S.have type O blood. This percentage is higher among Hispanics (57 percent) and African Americans (51 percent)"

So basically
>blacks and hispanics don't donate blood
>despite being a higher percentage of the universal donor type
>they also fuck over other blacks and hispanics, who are more likely to be involved in violent crime and need such blood donations, because complications are more prevalent when receiving from someone of another ethnic group

truly hilarious

TFW normies appropriate iceberg culture

I don't because that's nonsensical (especially from the people who proclaim it, who often have very little culture themselves)

Well. WHITES dont have a culture. There are lots of cultures white people made and belong to tho: english, german, etc. Whites are too diverse to have a common culture.

They weren't white, they were German you dumb fuck.

And if you think they were "treated like shit" you're not only retarded but also historically illiterate. I didn't see the French chimp out and invade half of Europe 20 years after they lost the Franco-Prussian war and were occuppied by Germany (including Paris) until they paid off literall millions of reparations.

Il take that over nigger culture

>((((((((((art))))))))))

>no flying pyramids
racist

Brunch fucking rocks desu. It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with a slice of canteloupe at the end.

lost

>our culture is civilization.
Came here to post this.

>Or you point out the hegemony over all culture
Damn, never thought of it that way straya.

I love Polish folklore thanks to the Witcher.
>also
Vikings. There white culture that was cool back then.

99% of Sup Forums have no clue what art is or suppose to be.
Uneducated people think art is something you simply get, that everyone can understand all of art by just looking at a few pictures and that its not something you need to learn and study to understand.
Funny part is that you people complain about "nigger culture" but your own statements about art are a result of the same type of ignorance displayed by niggers.

Send them back to Africa.

I go on a killing spree, and shoot up their family

They donate in America because they get community service hours from court.

>shit white people do
build civilization

ask them what fucking language they're speaking

>calling someone historically illiterate. not knowing about Revanchism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revanchism

the only fact that the French couldn't "chimp out" was because Bismarck isolated them.

please Slovenia you just went full retard

fish doesn't know it is wet

Tell them to read pretty much any book